4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly management of Google Ads campaigns. They value its automation features, such as keyword optimization and bid adjustment, for enhancing campaign performance and saving time. The customer support, particularly Benjamin Grimes, is commended for their expertise. The app effectively boosts website traffic and conversions, with Shopping Ad and dynamic remarketing features being notably beneficial. The reporting dashboard is also favored for facilitating data-driven decisions.

Edited April 8, 2023

Great experience and very user friendly highly recommend if you are new to google ads. With its powerful targeting capabilities, flexible ad formats, and detailed analytics, it's a valuable tool for reaching potential customers online.

The Rustic Lakehouse
Clever Ads replied April 27, 2023

Hello The Rustic Lakehouse store owner,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our app on Shopify.

We're delighted to hear that you had a great experience using our app and found it to be very user-friendly. We're glad to know that you found our app valuable, especially with its powerful targeting capabilities, flexible ad formats, and detailed analytics.

If you have any further questions or need assistance while using our app, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at support@cleverads.com.

Best regards,
Marina, Jr. Account Manager

December 18, 2017

Is this app just sending fake traffic to my website?
Bad App, easy to set up and very promising but will not get you any sales. Spent WAY over my requested $15/day budget!!! And it seemed to be fake traffic as there would be 20 visits to my website all at once that would not stay more than a second. Makes no sense...

Christmas Loves
Hungary
January 15, 2018

Awesome app to boost your marketing !

Gentlemencollection
Malaysia
July 23, 2020

It's pretty darn decent, it's got a great deal to start out for those struggling shops but definitely worth it!

Last Minute Hype
March 24, 2018

Easy to use
Save me a lot of time to prepare the ads

Happyzebra
Slovenia
January 3, 2020

Piece of shit!! This app SUCKS, worst I have used in Shopify. It ruins my 200$ in a 10 min without any conversion and even the customer is seem bot they click and out

DONT USE THIS APP!! THIS IS SUCKS

Not recommended at ALL.

App and support sucks

Phoenix Massager Store
Thailand
Edited June 24, 2021

I'm being asked to rate a service I haven't used - why? It makes more sense if you allow me to use the app first.

Beyond Summit Store
Clever Ads replied June 24, 2021

Hi Beyond Summit Store owner,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. And yes, I completely agree with you - it makes more sense to review the app 2-3 weeks after use which is the approximate amount of time it takes to see potential traffic Clever created campaigns generate for you.

You can always update this review in the future. Additionally, I just emailed you regarding your Premium Plan - so please do respond to that email with any further questions or concerns.

Warm regards,
Isaiah, Account Manager

February 21, 2023

The support is rather useless. I asked a question, but it does not get answered. Instead they write something which is irrelevant to the question I asked. Even the second mail did not get answered.

The problem is that I have a regular subscription with Spotify, but the APP does not recognise this and constantly states that I have I trial subscription and thus I cannot use the software. Obviously Clever Ads has a problem here, but it does not get sorted out to the satisfaction of the customer!

What does one think of such a company. I guess one star is still to much!

Swiss-Cosmeticworld
Switzerland
Clever Ads replied February 21, 2023

Dear Swiss-Cosmeticworld,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We apologize profusely for the inconvenience caused by our team not addressing your initial question in a timely manner.

We would like to assure you that we take all customer concerns seriously and strive to provide a timely and helpful resolution to any issues raised. In fact, we have already reached out to you via email with the solution to the problem you faced — which was clearly not your fault.

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We sincerely hope to hear from you soon and that you grant us the chance to make things right.

Warm regards,
- Ben, Customer Success

February 5, 2019

Honestly this app is terrible. I don't understand how so many people have left a positive review. The backend is incredibly slow; it created a bunch of campaigns for me that were so unbelievably generic that if I wasn't switched on with adwords they'd have rinsed my budget. The ads themselves are of poor quality; I'm guessing they are auto generated, but the fonts they use on the images look terrible and unprofessional. I tried to create remarketing campaigns but it keeps coming up with an error. I've been using adwords for about 5 years and switched from woocommerce to shopify and thought this app with it's 1,000+ reviews would be a good choice. Clearly I was wrong!

Mobility Tools
March 27, 2018

great app amd support it helped us boost our sales and grow

Offimobile