C.E for Google Ads & Shopping

C.E for Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Get Google Adwords & Google Shopping Ads to promote your store

Syrian Mother Of Pearl Furniture

I would recommend this app to all, great tools, happy with it

Whites Home Store

It is free with paid functions so you need to use the pay functions to really get the most. You can amend how they set up your ads so if it doesn't suit what they have set up then you can tweak it. They were very nice over customer service and although I couldn't afford to do the paid version, they were not too pushy and just asked for a fair review which this is.

Bottom line, sets thing up well but you might need to tweak things a bit. I imagine the paid service is a lot more involved and this is what I am basing the review on, plus the nice customer service.

Fashion Alma Zarazua

Probando... la verdad hasta ahora me parece sensacional el hecho que sea sencilla y práctica la app para las configuraciones de las campañas, esperemos a ver los resultados...

Flexbubble

I've had some issues with the app but customer service was great. It is a must have to drive traffic to our business.

Babysnbabys

best thing ever. does everything in the background

Vape Artist

Just got started but it looks great. Setup interface could use some work. On Edge and IE its hard to click on text entry boxes and a some boxes aligned offscreen

Veronascollection

I just installed the app so hopefully this helps with conversions. I get traffic but not sales. Crossing my fingers hoping this helps!!

Bandit Watchstraps

Powerful and easy to use. Very simple to set up. No adwords knowledge required.

Funky Moose Records

[Edit] After I received an email from David (about this review and an email I sent), I revised my rating to 4 stars. The only reason for the 4 stars is the way he's been replying to me.

Not very impressed. Although the first ads were delivered within the promised time frame, They created campaigns (a lot of them) with hard-to-read names. They're machine generated, I assume.
The ad text is clearly written by non-native English speakers and not according to Google guidelines.
My ads were first disapproved by Google due to the use of exclamation points (!), which David fixed fairly quickly. However, the ads were still disapproved because the destination URL was misspelled.
I think overall, the premise of the app is great, but the developer needs to pay more attention to detail before letting ads loose.

Good idea, mediocre execution.

Dank Teez

Damn that was quick. They said 4 days, only took one night. I will leave another review as the adwords campaigns start working.