C.E for Google Ads & Shopping

C.E for Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Get Google Adwords & Google Shopping Ads to promote your store

Dank Teez

Damn that was quick. They said 4 days, only took one night. I will leave another review as the adwords campaigns start working.

Rvcoversdirect

We are looking to see some great results from this app.

It was easy to install and set up.

William
RVCoversDirect.ca

Global Gym Wear

After Jose from Clever apps reached out to me after my earlier feedback I have changed my rating... we went through the settings and made quite a few changes and as a goodwill gesture they also designed me some remarketing ads for the google network.

It's much much better now although some of the text in ads is a bit... well it's like a robot wrote it!!! I'm sure that Jose and/or the team will keep a track of it for me.

I would also point out to anyone reading the ratings that your budget and scale is up to you... nobody can guarantee your ads will be successful, they just do the best with your product or service... eg, if your price is higher than your competitions price your ads wont help you.

Ltm Endeavors Gifts

Installed easily,launched very quickly. Waiting to see how it works in the long run, but looks good so far.

Tony M.

Rachel Srinivasans Art

I'm grateful for the CleverPPC app because the campaigns were set up very quickly and painlessly. I do a lot of online marketing but I have limited experience with actual PPC campaign set up. Even though I have not had any conversions yet, as I have only had this free app for a few weeks, I am looking forward to what more PPC advertising has to offer my store.

1 2 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 Next