Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

Tranquil Life in Color

I keep getting asked to leave a review for this. I haven't had a chance to use the app yet, so leaving this for now.

March 10, 2020

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback! We ask users to leave a review based on the installment process, and then update it depending on how the app works for them.

Best of Luck!
Clever Team

VAN-HY

Just installed the App. Trying it for the first time. Will write a complete review when I have tested it.

March 10, 2020

Hello!

Please let us know if you have any questions in regard to how the app works or your account. We are here to help!

Clever Team

Choufani

Still working my way around. Not sure what to expect. Will update soon. But it seems to be ok. Hope it is as good as I read

March 2, 2020

Hi Choufani,

Thanks for the feedback! Let us know if you have any issuess down the road, or questions we can clear up for you.

Tapahat

not

February 26, 2020

Hi,

We do not know exactly what you are referring to. Could you reach us by email and explain to us how we can help you? Thanks a lot.

Scholarly Artist Gallery

This app is kind of chaotic. When I make an Ad, it’s difficult to find it again and somehow due to the way Google is setup, I ended up with more than one ad account under the same name. It’s not an intuitive app for advertising if you are new to technology based work.

February 24, 2020

Hi Scholarly Artist Gallery,

We are very sorry to hear that you have encountered issues using our app. We always try to improve our user friendliness, therefore we very much appreciate your feedback. We are reviewing your issue your ad campaign, to resolve this problem as soon as possible!

Many apologies!

Tents City

Asked me to review it to use the app, haven't used the product yet - so can't really comment. Seems odd.

February 24, 2020

Hi there,

It seems there was some confusion. We are not asking you to review our app quite yet, but instead provide us with feedback on the download process.

Thank you!

4Eva BO$$ED Up Boutique

This app is very confusing to use and I can't link or finish setting up my merchant account. I think it would be great if it was a little more user friendly.

Telos Interiors

This app is ok, but slightly confusing to use in collaboration with the google shopping official app

Limitless963

So far so good i guess. Still figuring out what to do and how much thi app could help. Don't know what else to say

January 29, 2020

We would love to hear back from you after you’ve gotten to use the app a bit more. Until then, if you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

VLVCI

Just started don’t understand how it works yet so at the moment I’m just waiting till the campaigns are being generated

January 21, 2020

Thank you for downloading our app and if you have any questions throughout the process please feel free to reach us at support@cleverecommerce.com.