Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Adwords & Shopping ads (COVID-19 50% Off )

Miniweight

chatbot could be better, but pretty usefull, good solution if you don't know how to setup google ads yourself

Mabel & Fox

Seems fairly easy to set up - but not really started using it yet - seems like there is support available with the app which is great

A-Z

good Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.
Review body

Fit Stitch Gear

It was easy to download but I'm hoping to see some results of what's working and not working. I'm still wading through it all.I feel like using google ads will help the most, but so far (3 days in) I'm seeing nothing.

January 21, 2020

We hope to hear back from you, and we hope you achieve the results you are seeking. If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Fashion NetClub

I recently installed this app to help me do my google campaigns based in conversions. I just trying the free version so far while a learn more about how much more this app can do for my business. Then I will provide a better review. Easy to install and use so far.

January 21, 2020

Thank you for the review and choosing to use our app! We look forward to hearing back from you and if you have any questions feel free to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Love Rebellious Boutique

Ive only had this app for a few days so yet to see any progress but the whole set up was easier and took less time than the google ads app I originally downloaded.

January 21, 2020

We stress the importance of the easiness of our app, so it’s great to hear that you’ve experienced just that. Thanks for the review and support!

Axion Sunglasses

I just started using the app will report when there is something to report.

January 13, 2020

We look forward to hearing back from you on your experience!

Mutual Monkey

I used this app it help me great way. I would definitely suggest this for beginners. Really helpful .

January 13, 2020

We’re so glad to hear that and we hope we can continue to help you!

MR. WEARITALL

This app was very helpful. Still figuring it out tho! Got lots of stuff jam packed into one convenient app.

January 21, 2020

We’re glad to hear that you’ve found our app helpful! We realize there might be a lot to process, so if you ever need any assistance don’t hesitate to reach out to us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

IncredibileSlancio

I used the app and works pretty well and it helps in targeting your customers! I do recommend to use it

January 13, 2020

Thanks for the recommendation on our behalf! We hope you can find continued use from us and if you ever need help don’t hesitate to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.