Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Unique & United 717

easy to follow instructions, step by step. I hope to really knock it out of the park with this app. This is very clever indeed.

July 2, 2021

Hi Unique & United 717 owner,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your thoughts!

We really do hope you knock it out of the park! If you need more help from Clever, email us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Happy selling,

Cadeaul™

Clever - google ads and shopping helped me alot though it was confusing at the beginning but thank you

June 29, 2021

Hi Cadeaul owner!

Thank you so much for your feedback. The opinion of our customers is very important to us.

If you need help with anything else, please do not hesitate to contact us.

All the best,

Carlos González
Account Manager

Beyond Summit Store

I'm being asked to rate a service I haven't used - why? It makes more sense if you allow me to use the app first.

June 24, 2021

Hi Beyond Summit Store owner,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. And yes, I completely agree with you - it makes more sense to review the app 2-3 weeks after use which is the approximate amount of time it takes to see potential traffic Clever created campaigns generate for you.

You can always update this review in the future. Additionally, I just emailed you regarding your Premium Plan - so please do respond to that email with any further questions or concerns.

Warm regards,

Butchers Baits

I used this app to help me create google ads. However, nobody notified me that my ads were approved and running.

June 22, 2021

Hi, Butchers Baits owner!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review; we really appreciate your time.

As per the message shown to users in upon accepting our terms of use, Google Ads are directly uploaded and start running unless unchecked by the user. I apologize if this was not clear.

Additionally, users get a confirmation email. If you didn't get one, please send me an email at support@cleverecommerce.com as this may be a tech glitch on our behalf and I would love to resolve it for future users! If you see it in your spam folder, please let me know so I can notify our Tech Team.

I am so sorry for this mishap!

Please do let me know if you have any further questions or concerns you'd like to discuss via email.

Happy selling and warm wishes,

reahmsfashion

I'm having trouble figuring out the app. I'm sure it works great but I wish someone could help me with setting it up.

June 21, 2021

Hi, Reahm's Fashion! Thank you for your review! We're happy to guide you through our app. Please send us a message at support@cleverecommerce.com and your account manager will respond to you shortly!

-Nikki, Account Manager

Lashflashsale

App could provide how to use tutorial or more steps to use the app. It forces you give a review. that why iam writing

June 21, 2021

Hi, Lash Flash Sale! Thank you for sharing your feedback. We just wanted to assure you that you are not obligated to leave a review. We usually ask users about their experience with the installation process, but they aren't in any way forced to do so. Please feel free to update your review however you like.

As you are already in contact with one of our account managers, please let them know if there's anything you would like Clever to assist you with. We'd all be happy to help you out!

-Nikki, Account Manager

UnderYours

Good app for people that don't have time to work with the individual platforms no issues at this time.

June 15, 2021

Hi, Cory!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We really appreciate it. If you have any questions or concerns, please do reply to the email thread we have going via support@cleverecommerce.com.

Glad to know everything is going smoothly!

Happy selling,

Nimar création bracelets

Je commence a découvrir l'application gratuite alors je pourrais donner plus d'évaluation plus tard.

June 10, 2021

Bonjour, Nimar création bracelets! Merci d'avoir laissé un commentaire ! Nous l'apprécions vraiment.

Si vous avez des questions sur le fonctionnement de l´application, n'hésitez pas à me contacter à support@cleverecommerce.com. Je me ferai un plaisir de répondre à vos doutes personnellement.

-Nikki, Junior Account Manager

Qiosk.io

It's a great plugin, and it would be even better if you could see how your google ads look like on your dashboard.

June 10, 2021

Thanks for the great suggestion, Qiosk.io! I have forwarded this to our team and hopefully, we can work on making it a reality. If you have any other suggestions on how to make your experience better, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com

-Nikki, Junior Account Manager

Vitamins Emporium

Easy setup. Great for first time user. I am waiting and will review again to see if it deserves a 5 start rating after it operates for a month.

June 7, 2021

Hi Vitamins Emporium owner,

Thank you for your review! We very much appreciate it! Waiting a month is a great idea as we advise that it takes 2-3 weeks to see the true results of your Google Ads campaigns.

Please email us at support@cleverecommerce.com for any questions or concerns that may arise.

All the best,