Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Misoa Jewelry

so far so good but I wonder if I need to go on to the pro version or be okay with the free plan. Time will show. any tips or recommendations are welcomes.

September 2, 2021

Hi Misoa Jewelry,

Thank you very much for your feedback. The opinion of our customers is something fundamental to help us improve day by day.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Carlos Gonzalez
Account Manager

Goody Goody Gum Drops

After a slow start, this app appears to be now working well, Relatively easy to set up and get going,

September 1, 2021

Hi John,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us regarding the technical glitch we experienced on your account! I am glad that my coworker, Nikki, was able to assist you to resolve the issue.

I would also like to thank you for taking the time to review our app as it helps us better our service.

Warm regards,

AlphaStorePR

This app work perfectly. I started selling more and getting more conversion. I recommend this app 100%

shop.dstok

j'ai utiliser cette application j'ai utiliser cette application j'ai utiliser cette application j'ai utiliser cette application

Hi shop.dstok

Thank you so much for your feedback. The opinion of our customers is something very important that allows us to continue improving.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Carlos González
Account Manager

RoadStep

Great app. Helped me with my google ads. I will keep an eye to see how I can improve my ads and use the full potential of this app.

Hi, RoadStep!

Thank you so much for leaving us your thoughts. We are glad that we got you started on the right foot with your Google Ads. If you ever get stuck, message us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

All the best,

Bath Outlet

good appfsdfsdfdsfsdfdsfdsfsdvfdsvdsvfsdsdfvxvdfvdasfdfvdfdvzcfZFcSDfczcDScfSDfcScfsdfdsdfcdsfasdfsfdsfvd

August 31, 2021

Hi, Bath Outlet! Thanks for leaving a review. Please don't hesitate to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com if you need any assistance.

Happy selling!

-Nikki, Account Manager

Ammuri Skincare

helpful app, very easy and simple...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hi, Ammuri Skincare!

Thanks for leaving us a review! Let me know if you need any help at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Warm wishes,

The Lords House Co

Easy to use and works great with my company we have gained over 4,000 views with our store because of this app!

Hi, Lords House Co!

We are so glad to here that you've been able to generate 4,000 views with our app! We wish you nothing but the best on your Google Ads journey.

Happy selling,

Aoodor LLC

it is an awesome app, but still need time to use all the fuctions, probably 1 month. hope it is useful

Guitar Station

Early days but so far I can say Carlos has been friendly and helpful while we navigate the setup side of things,