Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Fashion Alma Zarazua

Probando... la verdad hasta ahora me parece sensacional el hecho que sea sencilla y práctica la app para las configuraciones de las campañas, esperemos a ver los resultados...

Flexbubble

I've had some issues with the app but customer service was great. It is a must have to drive traffic to our business.

Babysnbabys

best thing ever. does everything in the background

Vape Artist

Just got started but it looks great. Setup interface could use some work. On Edge and IE its hard to click on text entry boxes and a some boxes aligned offscreen

Veronascollection

I just installed the app so hopefully this helps with conversions. I get traffic but not sales. Crossing my fingers hoping this helps!!

Bandit Watchstraps

Powerful and easy to use. Very simple to set up. No adwords knowledge required.

Funky Moose Records

[Edit] After I received an email from David (about this review and an email I sent), I revised my rating to 4 stars. The only reason for the 4 stars is the way he's been replying to me.

Not very impressed. Although the first ads were delivered within the promised time frame, They created campaigns (a lot of them) with hard-to-read names. They're machine generated, I assume.
The ad text is clearly written by non-native English speakers and not according to Google guidelines.
My ads were first disapproved by Google due to the use of exclamation points (!), which David fixed fairly quickly. However, the ads were still disapproved because the destination URL was misspelled.
I think overall, the premise of the app is great, but the developer needs to pay more attention to detail before letting ads loose.

Good idea, mediocre execution.

Dank Teez

Damn that was quick. They said 4 days, only took one night. I will leave another review as the adwords campaigns start working.

Rvcoversdirect

We are looking to see some great results from this app.

It was easy to install and set up.

William
RVCoversDirect.ca

Global Gym Wear

After Jose from Clever apps reached out to me after my earlier feedback I have changed my rating... we went through the settings and made quite a few changes and as a goodwill gesture they also designed me some remarketing ads for the google network.

It's much much better now although some of the text in ads is a bit... well it's like a robot wrote it!!! I'm sure that Jose and/or the team will keep a track of it for me.

I would also point out to anyone reading the ratings that your budget and scale is up to you... nobody can guarantee your ads will be successful, they just do the best with your product or service... eg, if your price is higher than your competitions price your ads wont help you.