Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

Sofizara

Its nice but still need some more information. But Google is always very handy and is the biggest searching site in the world

January 13, 2020

Thank you for the review and downloading our app! If you have any further questions or concerns with the platform, please feel free to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Good Mela

I haven't yet used the app properly, this was on a task completion list on the dashboard so I'm completing the task!

January 21, 2020

Thank you for downloading our app and leaving a review regardless! We would love to hear back from you once you’ve gotten to use it some more.

MINDMYVIBE

JUST TRYING OUT NEW APPS FOR MY SHOPIFY STORE, I LIKE THE LOOK, A THE LAYOUT NICE.. MAYBE MORE COLOR OPTIONS

January 21, 2020

Thanks for choosing to download our app! We hope you find that we’re able to help you with your store and best of luck.

Seek Comfort

Still testing still 0 impressions though soo im not sure but i will keep trying to for the next few days

January 21, 2020

We’re sorry to hear that you have not gotten any results just yet and we hope this has changed! If you have any questions about the app itself or other tips, please contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Platinum Black Shop

Just now using the app, not sure how good it is. Wil update a review later. Hope it helps push traffic to my store.

December 12, 2019

We look forward to hearing back from you once you have gotten to use the app a bit more. In the meantime, best of luck and thanks for choosing to use our app!

Haikuz

Just getting started using this app. I hope it can really deliver conversions into my site. I'll update review after a few months.

December 2, 2019

Thanks for downloading our app! We wish you all the best and look forward to reading your updated review.

RJM-Fasteners

complicateeeeeeeeee !!!! I dowload to have something simple to publish on google or make some announce on google but this is kind of complicate !!!

December 2, 2019

We’re sorry you’ve experienced complication in the process. We would love to help you out with any problems you might have, so please feel free to contact us.

The Cleaning Cabinet

So far, so good, it looks promising, I would be able to review properly once our ads are up and running.

November 27, 2019

Thanks for the download and we look forward to hearing back from you!

Holly’s HodgePodge

I used this app to help me get conversions. I still have no sales. Trying it for Black Friday.Hoping for better luck this time!

November 27, 2019

We wish you the best of luck this Black Friday, and if you have any questions feel free to contact us!

Fashion Silver Jewellery London SE17

I used it few months ago' and brought me some returns..and It was also FREE. Now It ask me to pay for a Premium service....hmm

November 27, 2019

Our app is always free, we only give a suggestion to upgrade to premium service in order to receive more benefits and opportunities. Premium service is never obligatory for our users.