Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Christus Threads

Too early to ask me this questions when I am starting to go thru the check list. WIll report back when I know more

January 27, 2022

Hi Christus Threads owner,

We understand that you just installed and we don't expect an immediate review! We do appreciate you taking the time to leave us your thoughts and would love for you to update this review after giving our app a try for a couple weeks.

Modern Home Zone

I use this app to gain more web traffic. So far it is early but it seems to be working. I will see how this app does in a week

January 25, 2022

Hi, Modern Home Zone owner!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - it is very much appreciated by my team and myself.

I hope that you get a high conversion rate on your ecommerce journey with Clever.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do reach out to us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Boho Bahia

Wish links weren’t always broken to turn ads on and off. Nice interface. We will see if this is at all beneficial to my business. Wish I could easily change the PPC

Hi Boho Bahia owner,

Thank you very much for leaving us your thoughts as we thrive to improve our app by taking customer feedback into consideration when updating our software.

If you need help with PPC-specific concerns, please reach out to us at support@cleverecommerce.com. We'd be happy to help!

Sally-Goose, LLC

I'm still getting ads set up but they made the initial work so easy. I can't wait to see how much this helps drive my traffic!

Hi Sally-Goose owner,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your thoughts!

We are eager to help you drive your traffic and hope you get the most out of your campaigns with us.

Warm wishes,

Bigley Shoes and Clothing

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Just started using this app, excited to see if it will help! We have thousands and thousands or products so its taking a long time to load but that is expected.

Hi Bigley Shoes and Clothing owner,

We are happy to hear that you're excited to start using Clever! We hope your first week with us has been a positive one.

You are absolutely right that the products take a while to load. We very much appreciate your patience.

The Bumblebee House

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

It really helps with everything. This includes advertisement campaigns and optimisations. Basically it is just really good.

Hi The Bumblebee House owner,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback.

We are please to know that your optimization has gone up!

Warm regards,

SYSTEM OF THINGS

Time spent using app 1 day

I just finished setting up the app and it seemed easy enough, especially the step by step instructions. Too soon to rate the effectiveness

Azzam Watches

Location Egypt
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Seems smart app can help to simplify many complicated advertising issues like tagging and google shopping ads and conversations in Facebook ad Google, Twitter, and Microsoft ads

Mode Sheet Music

Location Australia

I don't know yet how clever they are. I guess time will tell. They have had good reviews so hopefully something will come from this.

InoveShopp.com

Location Brazil

.......... estou conhecendo ainda, me parece muito boa, no aguardo do analista em espanhol com a conta premium que ativamos.

November 29, 2021

Olá, proprietário da InnoveShop,

Obrigado por nos deixar um tempo para uma revisão. Estamos felizes em saber que você está recebendo ajuda de nossa equipe. Por favor, nos informe se você tiver alguma dúvida, entrando em contato conosco pelo e-mail support@cleverecommerce.com.

Saudações,