Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

petit grands

Le fonctionnement doit être pris en main, mais une fois ceci mie en application, je pense que cette application peut permettre d'évoluer avec les cibles à prendre en compte pour les amélioration du site pour évoluer pleinement. Pour ma part à développer et à prendre en main.

June 8, 2021

Bonjour propriétaire de Petit Grands,

Merci beaucoup pour votre retour positif.

Si vous avez des questions sur le fonctionnement de l´application, n'hésitez pas à me contacter à support@cleverecommerce.com. Je me ferai un plaisir de répondre à vos doutes personnellement.

Je vous souhaite une belle journée,

Nikki
Junior Account Manager

Lequeen Australia

Easy to set u, very responsive customer service, eager to help. Have seen good results so far and looking forward to seeing more

June 4, 2021

Hi, Lequeen Australia! Thank you so much for your review. Please keep us updated on your campaigns, we'd love to know what we can do to make your experience better. Don't hesitate to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Trumpsnewsnetwork

It's simple to use. Very easy to understand for beginners. I will recommend it to other business freinds.

May 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We try our best to make our app as user-friendly as possible so we're happy to read your feedback. Please don't hesitate to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com in case you need any assistance.

Profumi di Tè

sto provando da qualche tempo questa app, al momento mi sembra buona e abbastanza semplice da utilizzare

May 27, 2021

Ciao Profumi di Tè!

Grazie per la tua opinione! Ci auguriamo che tu abbia un'esperienza meravigliosa con le nostre campagne Google Ads.

Contattaci all'indirizzo support@cleverecommerce.com per ulteriore assistenza.

Vi auguro una buona giornata!

Ti auguro il meglio,Ciao Profumi di Tè!

Contattaci all'indirizzo support@cleverecommerce.com per ulteriore assistenza.

Vi auguro una buona giornata!

Ti auguro il meglio,
Isaiah, Junior Account Manager

Sadity Babe

Just installed it. Seems to be nice. I am hoping that it helps me in my business more. Still learning how to use the app

May 14, 2021

Hi, Sadity Babe! Thank you so much for your review. We'd love to learn more about how we can help you make the most out of our app, so please don't hesitate to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

The Study Nook

Some features were a bit bugged at first. Super easy to use though. I love how the UI is simple to navigate.

April 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your review, The Study Nook! We really appreciate it. Your feedback helps us learn what we can improve on to provide the best possible experience to our users! I will pass this along to our tech team. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com

Swan Auto

So far so good. This review is part of installation. Hope it will work out good on my website especially getting sales.

April 21, 2021

Thank you for your review, Swan Auto! If there's anything we can assist you with, please contact support@cleverecommerce.com.

Snacks Online

Review was required as a set up step. So far the interface looks good and usable, once I start using the app more I will be better placed to write a review..

April 21, 2021

Thank you for your review, Snacks Online! Your feedback means a lot to us. Please feel free to update this review anytime. It helps us improve and provide the best possible experience to our customers. Happy selling!

Sykies

Great app as of right now. not too sure yet but its pretty useful in some cases here and there interface looks pretty good

April 21, 2021

Thanks for leaving a review, Sykies! If there's anything we can assist you with, please contact support@cleverecommerce.com. We'd be happy to help!

anelia.gr

Its too soon to be sure about this app.
The interface looks great. I will write detail review when I use it more time

April 21, 2021

Thanks for your review! You can definitely update it at any time. I'm sure potential customers would love to know how our app has helped you. We'd also love to know what we can do to make your experience better. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our app, please feel free to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.