Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Easy Google Ads, AdWords, Google Shopping & Retargeting Ads

Sport Performance Improvement Tools

Great app for helping me with marketing and ad making. Super!!! Everything I need in one app!!!!!!!!

August 27, 2019

We are glad that you liked it!

Lux Nightwear

Great App!! Technically ...
Need to improve Costumer services specially in the beginning of the Account plan!

August 27, 2019

Thank you for your feedback Lux Nightwear, we will work harder and improve it!

Skin Care Envy

I love this app it is so clear easy to follow instructions thank you. I have only started but I have found it to be very easy to understand.

August 27, 2019

Thank you for your review Skin Care! We are glad that you found your app easy to use!

GrabGad

Just installed it. So far it is very intuitive. I love it so far! very good and CLEVER WAYS TO ENGAGE WITH ADS

August 26, 2019

Thanks for your review GrabGad!

RhinocerosX

So far it's been a good experience, pretty simple to set up and get everything going. gonna test it out for a little while and see if I can get some positive results, then ill update my review!.

August 26, 2019

Thanks for your review RhinoceroX, we will work hard in order to get you the best possible results.

Murano Glass Original

Absolutely the Best App in my store. Fast, inteligent, and they know exactly what to do so that you dont need to ask. best app on the market and the FREE plan is amazing!

August 26, 2019

Thanks for your awesome review Murano!

Gunners Blend

Quick and Easy to setup. Already liking the setup of the ads. Google approved ads fast. Cant wait to see the results

August 26, 2019

Thanks for your review Gunners Blend!

Gadget198

This makes optimising google ads so simple. Easy to understand and quick to set up.
Hoping this generates some extra revenue.

August 21, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to hearing back from you and helping you along the way!

helpingbodies

So far so good.. Nice and easy to set up and use. Bring on the sales!! I will update my results soon.

August 21, 2019

Thank you so much! Your comment encourages us to keep improving our app.

Tummy 2 tot subscription box

I just downloaded this app. I’m not sure how it work yet but I don’t like that you have to leave a review before you get results

September 11, 2019

Thank you Tummy 2 tot for your feedback. We value all the comments of our clients and we always take them into consideration.
Usually, we ask our clients to leave us a review after they finish the installation process in order to receive insightful feedback on what they thought about the 5 step process. Also, we would like to let you know that even if you leave a review on Shopify you can go back and edit it as many times as you'd like. So even if you leave us feedback in the beginning, you can always come back later after you have used our services, and update it.