Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Adwords, Remarketing & Shopping ads

Icelanderstore

Just added this app to my store to see if it will help me increase traffic with the google ads. Now jus need to whait how it goes .

November 26, 2019

Thanks for downloading our app! We would love to hear back from you after you have gotten to use it a bit more too.

Alpine Wood Design

Great App!!! The setup was fast. I recommend to anyone looking to advertise. Fast Setup.......................

November 26, 2019

Thanks a lot for leaving a review! It is awesome to hear that our app was easy to use and that you enjoy it.

Artsy Korner

Just added this app to my store to see if it will help me increase traffic with the google ads. Let see if it works in a week or so. Thanks

November 26, 2019

We’re excited to hear back from you, thank you for downloading our app too!

Millions Beauty

So far so good, I have only just set this up so will have to see what the results are later. I do like that it's very simple and clear to use.

November 26, 2019

We look forward to hearing back from you, thanks for the download!

Go Hunting Store

I am using this app for my shopify store. Was easy to use and looking forward to seeing the results. Thank you for making google so easy!

November 26, 2019

Thanks for the review! It is great to hear that we have made your life a little bit easier as this is our main goal, we wish you all the best in the future too.

Sister Bees

I have not gotten a chance to actually use the app yet but it has been easy to install and set up. I am excited to get it up and running on my site.

November 26, 2019

Thank you for choosing to use our app! We wish you all the best and would love to hear back from you with any update you might have.

Benson Music Shop

It just started serving ads and asked to me write review. I'm not sure yet. Nothing much has happened. I do see I've had 5 clicks and my cost is $6.42...which puts me at over $1.00 per click. Previously I was running Google Smart Shopping campaign through the regular Google Marketing App and that was working and keeping me about .25 per click. So, I'm somewhat confused as to what I should do. I'll let this run a bit and see.

November 26, 2019

For any questions regarding the app itself or any of its features, please do not hesitate to contact anyone on the Clever team. We would also love to hear back from you in the near future.

This Is Not Supreme

bellissima app, imposta tutto in automatico! consigliatissima!! lasciatela lavorare e vi stupirà!!!!

superdiscountgadgets

This app optimizes the way you pay traffic and also gives you the possibility of remotely having your campaign being launched

November 19, 2019

Thanks for leaving us a review! We hope you’ve enjoyed using our app thus far and continue to do so.

orkids boutique

Downloaded it. I believe it’s running. Let’s see how it works. I will update everyone once it’s up and running.

November 19, 2019

We look forward to hearing back from you. Thanks for choosing to use our app!