Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

Lady Magnolia Boutique & Gifts

I just set the app up. I’ll review again once it has ran for a few days. So far the process was super easy

Hello!

Glad to see the set up process went well. Let us know if you have additional questions!

Prodigious Gifts

I used this app to help automate my advertising and test it out. So far it's been great! I have set the daily budget at a small amount and it's been helping drive traffic and sales.

Hi there!

Thank you so much for leaving us some feedback. If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to reach out.

PINGLUDA

Great experience with Google Ads. It is helping us understand the market and our data analysis. Recommended!

Hi there!

Thank you so much for leaving us some feedback. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with!

Enlightn Light Company

Great app helped a lot! Would recommended to anyone.

Hello!

Great, we are thrilled to hear. If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to reach out.

Problemahtic Apparel Shop

Great app everything I need all in one place. simple to use, user friendly and convenient. a must have for every store owner.

Stolley Sports and Fitness

I just started using this app. It seems helpful. I am optimistic to see how much it will help in the future.

Hey there!

thank you for leaving us a review. If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to reach out.

GoWindeals

I used this application to run my google ads. It seems to be a great tool to use for advertising campaign, but some work of improvement is necessary in setting up targeted audiences.

Restorehealthkart

Good Application to run your products add automatically.
Simple to use...........................................

Hello!

Thank you so much. Let us know if you need any help!

TechyQart

I didn't try yet...............
I will come back with a review...........................................

Survivow

Great setup process. Almost was too easy. We're very excited to see what this company has to offer for our business!

Great!

We are glad to hear everything went well. Let us know if you have any questions!