Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Adwords, Remarketing & Shopping ads

Marvel Hairs

The setup was simple and they were responsive when I needed assistance on setting up my ads. Now I'm hoping it can aid in getting sales.

July 8, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're happy to know that it was a smooth process and we look forward to seeing how we can do for you.

Bejewel

great App! create dynamic ads automatically and saves me the stress the comes with the complexity. i definitely recommend it!

July 8, 2019

Thank you for the review! We're happy to hear that we made your life a bit easier and we hope we can only help you further in the future.

K Stores USA

I give 4 stars since the apps are very easy to use but I haven't used every features and function yet.

July 3, 2019

Thank you for the review! We're happy to hear that the setup was easy, and we would love to hear your updated opinion on it after your continued use.

Gemini Tribe Fashion

Just got the app. I'll update my review later. So far I can say it seems my website traffic is increasing a bit.

July 3, 2019

Thanks for the review! Like you said, we'd love to hear back from you as soon as you've used our app for a bit longer.

Angelica Jewellers

Usefull but expensive and not enough options. But thanks. I would prefer more options and plans for various price ranges.

July 3, 2019

Thanks for the review! We do offer three different plans for our app. We have our basic plan which is completely free of charge with less customization. Then we have out premium plan which is $49/month, with a lot more customization and features. Then we have a custom plan which is $99/month, and you have access to every feature and more. For more info on it, check it out here: https://www.cleverecommerce.com/pricing/

Soul Sparks

The app seemed easy enough to install. I currently do my own google ads so hoping this will make the process easier and more understandable.

Rating will be updated once I have started using the app.

June 27, 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! Like you said, we'd love to hear your updated review once you've used it more.

Diversified Watches

I used the app for my watch website. Clever Google Ads got me 44 clicks while Facebook got me 12 for the same price

June 24, 2019

Thank you for your review! It's great to hear that we had a positive impact for you.

GeoPattern Representations

Seems to be a well put together app, even though I had to write this review before really getting into it...

June 24, 2019

Thanks for the review, and we would love to hear back from you after your continued use of our app.

Elevated Gentleman

Haven't actually had a chance to use it yet other than trying to set it up and following the steps, which is why im doing the review. Will change the review once i've tried out the app.

June 24, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review, and like you said we would love to hear back from you once you have formulated your opinion on our app.

ChefStylez.Com

very easy to use! love the maneuverability and the straightforward info it provides. id definitely recommend for first time users! kk

June 24, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're glad we can help you in your campaigns.