Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Adwords, Remarketing & Shopping ads

Majestoso Store

Eu gostaria de retificar a minha avaliação. Estou dando agora 4 estrelas. John Clever me ajudou a resolver os problemas que eu tive com o App.

September 13, 2019

We are sorry for your bad experience. When you uninstall the app, we do no longer can make any changes on your Google Ads account so there is no way for us to cancel the campaigns we created. The Google Ads account is yours and has always been, so after uninstalling our app you are responsible for running the campaigns. Regarding the remarketing campaign, please note that Google requires a minimum of 1000 users in the remarketing list order to start running the remarketing campaign.

Ariann's

Great app. Takes care of all my google ads needs, From compiling to tracking. I highly recommend it for new store owners.

August 30, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We will work hard to keep improving

Sport Performance Improvement Tools

Great app for helping me with marketing and ad making. Super!!! Everything I need in one app!!!!!!!!

August 27, 2019

We are glad that you liked it!

Buffalo Soldier T-Shirt Store

not sure yet...but the app is user friendly hope it leads to more sales. thank you..................

August 19, 2019

Thank you for your review! We look forward to helping you along the way!

Graphic Display

Just trying the free version right now to see how this works. I'm hoping to have more control over my Google Shopping Ads, targeting specific customers, and what ads are actually running. It's too soon to tell if it's working yet or not. I will come back and re-rate it once I see. So far I like the concept and I have seen a small uptick in online visitors.

August 19, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We are excited to hear back from you soon regarding your progress.

Silvery Cavern

I hope it will work. and , I just trying the free version for now. thank you for the support! Hope it work

August 21, 2019

We love to hear that! Thank you very much for the review!

School Store.ie

Saves a l of time using Google ads, really helpful and time efficient app. Would like to have more control over the advertisements though.

August 16, 2019

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that our app has been helpful and time-efficient for you!

Pdazzle

I am just getting started with this app. I only signed up for the free version. I am excited to to see the results of using this app.

August 13, 2019

Thank you for the review! We look forward to working with you and hope to hear back as you continue to use our app!

FitApparelYoga

Seems fine so far, haven't ran any ads yet. I'm excited to get ads running as I've heard great things.

August 9, 2019

Thank you for the review! We hope to hear from you with updated feedback as you continue to use our app!

MEHMORY

I started with the free version, however, the banners offered are not professional (no logo, no own contribution). to take only paid version for that I don't know yet. If that looks better than 5 stars!

August 1, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. During the process, there may have been an error. Anyhow, you can always send the logo to the support or account manager, so we can fix the issue immediately. The banners, we can change as well if you are not happy with the current ones. I hope this resolved your concerns!