C.E for Google Ads & Shopping

C.E for Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Get Google Adwords & Google Shopping Ads to promote your store

Bindu Fitness

Will update and give 5 stars when I see results from the app, for now, I have no idea how it will perform but I have high hopes

May 24, 2020

We look forward to hearing how this goes for you! Keep us posted.

Magnetic Deals

great use and such a help.................................would highly reccomend to others..........

May 18, 2020

Hey there!

Thanks for the positive feedback! Is there anything we can do to improve our services? Reach out to us so we can help!

TomsTopGadgets

Die App ist okey ich bin mal gespannt was sie so zu bieten hat.
Ich hoffe damit Habe ich endlich mal die chance was aus meinem Shop zu machen

May 14, 2020

Hallo! Danke für die Bewertung. Lassen Sie uns wissen, wenn Sie Hilfe benötigen!

Platitech

The app was really easy to use and to adjust your budget on how you want to advertise. It really improves upon the layout of google ads.

May 8, 2020

Hi there!

Thanks so much for leaving us a positive review. We appreciate it! Let us know if you need any help down the road.

Aphrodity Adult Toys

Makes me write a review before using it-------------------------

May 8, 2020

Hello!

This initial review is to ask about the installation process. Thanks!

carolynalmonte

muy buena app lo use para mejorar el marketing de mi tienda y me resulto . me encanto muchisimo en verdad

April 29, 2020

Hola!

Muchas gracias por el review. Suerte!

Alabama Scale Models

The app is easy to use. It steps you through the process of setting up a campaign. That makes it very user friendly. I really like the user freindliness of this app.

April 27, 2020

Hey there!

Thank you very much for leaving us a review - it helps us improve our services! Please let us know if there is anything you would like help with.

haveklass store

I used this app to get my business setup with ease, i'm not very good on the computer, but with the help that I got was very helpful.

April 27, 2020

Hi there!

thanks for the feedback. Please let us know if we can help you with anything!

Cellugena

takes time to setup but at the end, they looked marvelous and i like it. i still find it difficult to understand though

April 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! Let us know if there are things we can clarify for you.

Rockyshoplive

I like this API it's really helpful thank you so much
Hope Work well and Best service Definitely Recommended!!!!

April 17, 2020

Thanks a lot! Let us know if you have any questions.