CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads (50% OFF NOW!)

Linda

Very easier to setup every aspect and integration with Google platform that seems very complicated to begin with and they did it with few clicks and seamless. Great job guys. Hoping that more features will be put into.

A1 Fitness

Very easy to set up and use. It makes understanding all things google related quick and easy. Looking forward to seeing some super results

Ryder Equine

App makes marketing on google easy as 123. process is very good takes a few days but once you are up and running all good

Wa 4x4 Camping And Accessories

i used this app to help me out at the start, now i cant not use it, making a 300% difference and lots of traffic

TheBetterHome.Co - Best of your choice!

GREAT TOOL. was able to streamline the mess that is google into one place for us. Look forward to seeing what else is to come

iggey

Easy to use lots of tutorials to help! Helps a lot ...great information to boost my sales. Happy with it!

Circulate World

amazing app for my startup business

THE LABEL LTD

Mak mik

I've started using this App to help me with marketing my store and driving more traffic and more transactions. So far I like the layout and the ease of use and look forward to seeing its effectiveness!

round A clock

Till now it's easy to install and setting all the campaign , i will re review with more information once i see the results... Thx alot