Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Easy Google Ads, AdWords, Google Shopping & Retargeting Ads

Buffalo Soldier T-Shirt Store

not sure yet...but the app is user friendly hope it leads to more sales. thank you..................

August 19, 2019

Thank you for your review! We look forward to helping you along the way!

Graphic Display

Just trying the free version right now to see how this works. I'm hoping to have more control over my Google Shopping Ads, targeting specific customers, and what ads are actually running. It's too soon to tell if it's working yet or not. I will come back and re-rate it once I see. So far I like the concept and I have seen a small uptick in online visitors.

August 19, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We are excited to hear back from you soon regarding your progress.

paintbynumbersonline

Super app. Done for you google ads with good minimum
cpc...great ad copy as well. Highly recommended.

August 19, 2019

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear your experience with Clever Google Ads on Shopify has been successful!

Silvery Cavern

I hope it will work. and , I just trying the free version for now. thank you for the support! Hope it work

August 21, 2019

We love to hear that! Thank you very much for the review!

Bones Web Store

I used this app to help me better my sales and customer base. thank you for the hard work google puts in to help us better our websites.

August 19, 2019

Thank you for your review!

Far Out Fab

I was so excited about this app only for the ads to run for 1 day and then stop. Every time I contacted Support, they kept saying my ads are running when in fact they were not. I really wished this could have worked for me, but it just doesn't.

August 16, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry for the misunderstanding with the support team and we will contact as soon as possible to find a solution! We want your experience with our app to be successful and effortless.

Abondance

Magnifique application je vous recommande BRAVO Merci encore pour ce super travaille bonne continuation top

Merci pour votre avis!

School Store.ie

Saves a l of time using Google ads, really helpful and time efficient app. Would like to have more control over the advertisements though.

August 16, 2019

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that our app has been helpful and time-efficient for you!

Pdazzle

I am just getting started with this app. I only signed up for the free version. I am excited to to see the results of using this app.

August 13, 2019

Thank you for the review! We look forward to working with you and hope to hear back as you continue to use our app!

Funda Design Beach

Saves me a lot of time I created my shop but I lost . I decided to try. Saves me a lot of time and stress. Thank you so much!

August 12, 2019

Thank you for the review! We are excited to hear that our app is saving you the stress!