Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Adwords, Remarketing & Shopping ads

Climactic Adventures

not sure what Im paying for here. loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

Sentéales

Using google ads is not something easy when we don't know about it. I'm more than happy to use this app for my shop to help me improve selling

January 21, 2020

We hope that our app will make your life a little easier and best of luck. Thanks for your support too!

Fashion NetClub

I recently installed this app to help me do my google campaigns based in conversions. I just trying the free version so far while a learn more about how much more this app can do for my business. Then I will provide a better review. Easy to install and use so far.

January 21, 2020

Thank you for the review and choosing to use our app! We look forward to hearing back from you and if you have any questions feel free to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

HomeAssistance

great and easy to use. Good sales and suchhhhhhhhhhhhhhkkkkkkkkkkkkkkdddddddddddjdjdjjsjjkkiewof sifajsdfh

January 21, 2020

Thank you for supporting us!

Love Rebellious Boutique

Ive only had this app for a few days so yet to see any progress but the whole set up was easier and took less time than the google ads app I originally downloaded.

January 21, 2020

We stress the importance of the easiness of our app, so it’s great to hear that you’ve experienced just that. Thanks for the review and support!

Silver Beauty Products

Google is the biggest search engine around. Google Merchant is really helpful in assisting me in acquire traffic and sales.

January 21, 2020

This is one of the main points we like to stress, so thank you for your support and leaving a review!

AALIA Jewellery

ihdflshdgslllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllmhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvdsmfnb

Hand&Lock

Installed the app with preset daily spending maximum 35$. After a few hours running it wasted 125$ without any impact. No reply from support, their website has internal error, waste of money and time.

pickout4u

$ 12 was deducted twice and did not accept the link to a Google Account. I could not take advantage of the application

Chauve Vegas

Just started using the app. Seems great so dar, easy to use. There was no confusion regarding how to use the app and it was straight to the point.

January 21, 2020

Our main priority is the simple nature of using the functions of the app, so it’s great to hear this. Thanks for the review!