Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

The Coffee Shopping Network

Just started using this app and love the setup process with the included checklist. Looking forward to seeing the results. I Also love the feature of setting up ads with my discount codes.

April 15, 2021

Hi, The Coffee Shopping Network! Thank you for leaving us a review. We're glad you like the features our app offers! If you ever need help, please know that you can always contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com. Happy selling!

CoastRiver

I connected the Clever Adwords App to my site and being new and not really understanding the process, then after a few days suddenly I noticed the ads pour in Wow!, am looking forward to the outcome and am very happy with the service and promptness that David supplied to help boost my store. Thank you and all the very best to you all in your ventures.

April 8, 2021

Thanks for your wonderful review, CoastRiver! This made our day. David is definitely happy to read what you wrote. We'll do our best to continue providing a great experience to our customers!

maxzol

I signed to the app so far everything is great and looks like a very serious app that can really promote my store.

April 8, 2021

Hi, Maxzol! Thank you so much for your review. I'd also like to inform you that your campaigns have already been uploaded ;)

Curly Boo

Still learning how to use it, but so far so good. I am new to this and taking my time to learn the topes.

April 7, 2021

Hi, Curly Boo! Thanks for leaving us a review. Please don't hesitate to contact us (support@cleverecommerce.com) for any assistance you may need. We'd be happy to help.

Mortal Eternity

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping app is very easy to use and helpful. I got a lot of help from this app. Thank you.

April 6, 2021

Hi, Mortal Eternity! Thanks for leaving us your review. We really appreciate it!

Kabling

I started to use this app, so I am still learning what it can do. So far easy to use but a video on how to set up would help

April 6, 2021

Hi, Kabling! Thank you so much for your review. You can check out our YouTube channel to learn more about our app (tips, how-tos, etc.): https://www.youtube.com/c/Cleverecommerce/

I'd be happy to help you with anything you need, just send an email to support@cleverecommerce.com.

PilotKnot

I started to use this app, and I was a little unsure about its capabilities at first, but it turned out to be a good choice, very good APP! :-)

MR. Prints Custom Apparel

Easy to use and reliable. excited to have and ready to make my business boom with the help at clever ads.

March 30, 2021

Hi, MR. Prints Custom Apparel! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We're happy you're enjoying our app!

The Dog Face

I use this app for advertising the products .i am looking forward to have good set up from them.app provide great advertisement

March 29, 2021

Hi, The Dog Face! Thanks for leaving us a review. We really appreciate it. If you need anything to help make your experience better, please send us an email via support@cleverecommerce.com. We'd be happy to hear from you!

EconoShop

the app is verry mutch so helpfull if you know how to use it. i recommend it if you want to see some results

March 29, 2021

Hi, EconoShop! We're glad you like the app. Please don't hesitate to reach out at support@cleverecommerce.com in case you have any suggestions for our app. We'd also be happy to address any questions or concerns should you have them. Happy selling!