Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Loud Sisters Shop

Still learning, but I think this app has a lot of potential! The onboarding process was a little confusing. I would have like to know more about why and how things were being set up before I started, but customer support has been good so far.

August 9, 2021

Hi, Loud Sisters Shop owner!

We appreciate the time you have taken to leave us your thoughts. Thank you very much!

As always, we can answer any questions you may have at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Warm regards,

Lullipop Crypto

Used this to help streamline advertisement, it helped out a lot for our store. We would highly recommend this app.

Hi Lullipop Crypto owner,

Thank you very much for your kind words. The opinion of our customers is something fundamental that helps us to improve every day.

If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Carlos González Martín
Account Manager

Chideno Canada

Absolutely needed app. Easy and user friendly to use and hands off. Support is absolutely great. Legit need for anyone else like me wishing to put things on autopilot.

Hi Jason,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to leave us your kind words! It has been a blast supporting you on your Clever journey.

Let me know if you need any more help via our email thread that we've got going.

Best wishes,

GOANGIRL

I am trying out this app for Google Ads. However, it needs to be more user friendly. e.g. I can't easily find how to cancel the service if and when I want to do it. Overall it is quite automated. I will wait for the results.

Hi, GOANGIRL!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback as we take it into consideration when updating our app. If you need to cancel, you can easily do so by simply contacting us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

All the best,

Lekestue AS

Not a bad app and service. Saved me time and when I needed help, service and answers came fast. Definitely positive start. didn't give 5 stars just because haven't used app for long enough to see output of it.

August 4, 2021

Hi Lekestue AS,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We hope our app will help you as much as possible with your Google Ads campaigns!

Happy selling,

Northsill

Great App will use again, I found this app to be very helpful when first starting my journey using Google ads.

August 2, 2021

Hi, Northsill owner!

Thanks for your kind words. We are so glad to hear that you found our app useful!

We wish you well on your Google Ads journey!

Best,

Little Moo Organics

I think it works, I haven't really been able to see cause it wants me to complete all these steps first.

August 2, 2021

Hi Little Moo Organics owner,

Thank you very much for your review. The opinion of our consumers is something fundamental to continue improving.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

All the best,

Carlos González
Account Manager

Meong Fit

It's so nice. I can't believe there's an app like this!
I'm thrilled! I'll use this app for the rest of my life!
Thank you so much!

August 3, 2021

Thank you so much, Meong Fit! We're as thrilled as you are! We'd love to help you make the most out of our app, so please don't hesitate to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com for assistance!

Happy selling!

-Nikki, Account Manager

Animalia Apparel

It is new to us and I like the information it can give us and looking forward to seeing how it works. Very straightforward set up.

August 3, 2021

Hi, Tony! Thank you so much for your review! We would love to help you make the most out of our app. On another note, I sent you an email a few days ago regarding your concern. Kindly check your inbox or spam folder just in case!

I look forward to hearing from you!

-Nikki, Account Manager

Mabel Decor Collection

I just set the app up so far it is easy to use. Will see going forward if it is worth it. But i am looking forward to seeing what it can do

July 30, 2021

Hi, Mabel Decor owner!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your kind words. We really hope our app will help you going into the future. Please contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com for any additional comments or concerns.

All the best and happy selling,