CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

Happy Hair Land

Wow... I did not approve the initial $24 payment, but it went ahead and tried to charge me...good thing there was not enough in that account...beware!!

August 25, 2020

Hello,

We have checked our records for the billing related to your account and found that you were never charged for anything. Can you please provide us with a screenshot showing the billing you recieved?

Thank you so much!
Clever Team

JIASKIN

Easy to integrate but still awaiting first sale despite spending on ads. Will update once I see results

valuedesignexpress

I used this app to help promote my products. It is a very efficient app, and I would most likely recommend to others.

mi aire sano

Excelente aplicación, desde el primer dia se notan los resultados y los clientes han empezado a llegar

Annelisse's

bnngdmx nmbn m,n ,mn mcgffggfdgafhhdtyjdtyjydtjyjldskllkjlkjoeijfdgaoijafgoijragoijar'jgraiojaerparepraja
jgpargpojar]poporgao

Sholovers

Sto usando quest'app, ed è veramente utilissima! Credo che per iniziare ad aprire un business online, sia necessario averla!

shindn

It's great and easy to use, it helped me a lot!.........................................!Everything is fine and highly recommended!

Mocs n More

I just started using this app seems easy enough and i am hoping this is going to be a good app. Was really simple setup

Linda

Very easier to setup every aspect and integration with Google platform that seems very complicated to begin with and they did it with few clicks and seamless. Great job guys. Hoping that more features will be put into.

A1 Fitness

Very easy to set up and use. It makes understanding all things google related quick and easy. Looking forward to seeing some super results