Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

61 - 70 of 2044 reviews

Danty Brand

Location Andorra

uso esta aplicacion para trabajar y me viene genial ya que me esta ayudando a crecer la tienda y prosperar

D'Sare

This apps brilliant, I have seen an increase of traffic into my store. Could be better if only sales conversion were applicable

Home Products Trending

This is my first try ill rate it later it was easy to set up and hope that it will help my site to grow my brand and customers

Schildren

Would give 0 stars if I could. After the first week they stopped replying to my questions/ emails. I asked countless times about my ads and asking if we could change them as they were bringing in the wrong traffic! Instead I have ended up with a massive Google ads bill which is most likely going to end in the closure of my shop! Very, very unhappy! DO NOT USE THIS APP!

July 26, 2022

Hi Schildren Owner,

We have seen your feedback and want thank you for it. We cannot express how important your experience is to us and we want you to know how seriously we take this matter.

Already we have reached out to you via email with important information. Please feel free to respond to that email or contact us at support@cleverads.com

We hope to hear back from you soon and resolve any doubts you have as soon as possible!

Warm regards,
Ben, Customer Success

miBrite Teeth Whitening

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I love using clever, its every useful when creating google adswords, ill always use clever when promoting my business

BENNNNNNNN

J'ai utilisé cette application pour faire mes annonces et elle fonctionne vraiment très bien. Je suis satisfait.

RUH MÉXICO

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 2 months

Estoy aprendiendo a usarla. Aun me falta ver todas las características pero hasta ahora todo excelente.,

Mortise And Tenon

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Seems good so far, but the syncing took a long time. Will report back once we've completed a few campaigns.

Savi Jewelry

love this app!!! makes advertising so easy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 11, 2022

Hi Savi Jewelry owner,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

All the best,
Pedro, Account Manager

wetsquad

Great app. The setup is easy-ish and waiting to launch something on my free plan. Just not sure of the next steps. I'm excited to see what this app can do.

June 9, 2022

Hi Wetsquad,

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very valuable to us.

You can reach us at support@cleverads.com and we'd be happy to help you with anything.

Best regards,