Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

Dushi Australia

Don't use this app! They use click bots and your daily budget will go in 30 min by automated bots (not real customers visiting your site)

September 13, 2019

We are a Google Premier Partner and we never use Bots to increase your traffic, all your clicks come from real people searching products like the ones you have. You can track the traffic on your Google Ads account.

JadeCrate

We have tried to use this app 2 times in 2 years. Ads were horid, wrong logo, wrong search terms, never again.

September 13, 2019

Sorry about your bad experience. We can always try again fixing what you were not happy with...

HandCraft House

- The ads are not targeted very well. I can't specify areas of the country to target as opposed to others.

- The ads point to specific products as opposed to collections a lot of the time.

- The campaigns are lopsided heavily on what is generating clicks. A specific campaign ad is taking up all of the daily budget when others are not even being utilized.

- It feels wasteful of our advertising budget.

- They ask a few generic setup questions about your store and then display those answers as part of the ads, which is fine, however, they typoed the ad due to an HTML coding error and they did not fix it, even after I emailed them multiple times about it. Which brings me to my last point...

- Support does not respond back to help in any way whatsoever. I emailed 3 times for help and received no response.

It's a shame because the app has a ton of potential, but the implementation of it is lacking and their customer service and support is absolutely horrendous.

September 13, 2019

For local or regional target, you can contact us and we will adjust it for you. Regarding the products, there are some of them which are more searched than others so they get more traffic, hence more budget. As for the support, we are sorry about that, you can always reach us by email or chat.

KdoStore

0 conversion. support never reply to my questions. 0 conversion. support never reply to my questions

September 13, 2019

Sorry about your bad experience. We have email and char as support channels. Please try to reach us again and we will respond you.

Fatwood Beard Company

Read the one star reviews before you download this app. Most of the positive reviews are from people who just installed the app, and most likely the free version. The issues I had are covered by other one star reviews. I upgraded to premium so I could have an account manager, but they only responded to my emails at 3-4AM. Yesterday I received an email that said to click here if I was interested in a phone call with my account manager, I replied yes and received this as a response "Thanks a lot for contacting me, I'm so sorry but phone calls are only for our "Custom" premium clients, so in your case, you have a Premium but not custom." So I guess for $49 you don't get phone calls, and you still don't get one even if they inadvertently tell you they do. Overall a complete waste of $49.

September 13, 2019

On our Premium plan we include phone calls and hangout calls but not every day phone support
because we have a Custom Premium plan with more services and support.

CE-Equestrian

I don't understand why the app developer are asking me to review the app as part of my setup process. Clearly at this stage I have no idea whether the app works or not therefore I can only award 1 star !

May 23, 2019

We are so sorry to hear this :-( Usually, we ask our clients to leave us a review after they finish the installation process in order to receive insightful feedback on what they thought about the 5 step process. We value the comments of all our clients a lot and we always take them into consideration.
With that being said, we would like to let you know that even if you leave a review on Shopify you can go back and edit it as many times as you'd like. So even if you leave us feedback in the beginning, you can always come back later after you have used our services, and update it.

Instyle Apparels

Cleaver ads is a 100% failure so far, Any Campaigns such as display ads , search ads and re marketing ads auto generated here are disapproved by google. 1000+ reviews is a trap Beware. Their program is a utter failure or ineffective.

May 21, 2019

Thank you for your review. We have tried our best to deliver the best service to you by creating campaigns for free. Having over 150 ads, 13 were disapproved due to their destination no longer working. This can normally be attributed to the fact that those products are no longer available in your website. We apologize nonetheless for the inconvenience we may have caused you. You can always contact us for any further assistance.

Efeito Fashion

Péssimo aplicativo, me cobrou quase 400 reais de marketing em menos de 7 dias, não tive nenhuma venda somente visitas indesejadas de indianos e outros países distante, sendo que só vendo para o Brasil. Não instale não é de graça como falam. Tem cobranças abusivas e absurdas

Hi,

We are sorry to hear about your disappointment. As we have told you by email, the only campaign that generated any cost was the display campaign and all the traffic was coming from Brazil. With our campaign, you only spend $183, a cost that is under your daily budget. However, we would like to help you with this issue. Please contact us to schedule a call.

Sahara Blue Co.

hard to use and figure out if it is all installed correctly. if you are building a eCommerce site there does not seem to be any other option so you are stuck with it.

May 21, 2019

I’m sorry for your bad experience using our app. We created Search and Display campaigns in a timely manner. However, sometimes the app downloading process can be slower depending on the internet connection and browser used among many other things, but we always create the campaigns if it is possible. Your campaigns never started running since the billing information was missing in your Google Ads account. The Google ads account is first and foremost yours and you are the one responsible to enter your billing details. We would like to assist you in running your google ads campaigns once you have solved this issue with your Google ads account. Thanks a lot for trusting us.

Kaboodle Stationery

Not impressed. I had upgraded to premium for more functionality and was not able to edit the text in the web banners as I had misinterpreted "Customize banners". Which once you upgrade, means you can only edit the colour and font, not the text.

Emailed for assistance to have the web banner text changed and it was changed to another text I had not requested.

Currently in the process of trying to get a refund which I am also finding difficult.

May 21, 2019

Thank you for your review. We have tried our best to deliver the best service possible. I am sorry, but we did not at any point state that the Banner Customizer will help you to change the text from the banners. However, we do offer the possibility of changing the fonts used, the themes colors and the logo attached. We apologize nonetheless for the inconvenience we may have caused you.