Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Adwords, Remarketing & Shopping ads

Growbook

My ad campaign has been under review for about 2 months.

Shop Glitterati

When I added this app, I noticed a huge jump in traffic. BUT I started also noticing that the traffic wasn't converting at all- and we had previously had a good conversion rate. So I started watching the live traffic and I noticed that HUNDREDS of clicks went to one page and never moved. They'd sit there for a minute, then go away.
At a cpc of $.47 and up, that adds up. No way. No thank you.

Fun Buy Shop

After almost 2 week, my campaign is still under construction. They need to automate more.

Geektoysuk

Didn't even install correctly. As soon as installation finished it produced an error message and won't load.

Absolutely useless.

Mamoun1

Surprised at how many 5-star reviews they had until I signed up myself and saw that they give away the 'Premium' version of this product after an immediate review. As most people have never used this application when then leave the review I can now see why so many talked about the setup and none of the actual service. I will leave a 1-star rating for now as I am not impressed with them 'buying' reviews, however, if the product works well then I will be back to improve my rating.

Frepstore

it says if your having a bad experience, to try contacting to developer, well i tried that and no response.
if someone can contact me from clever ad to resolve my issue i would happily change my review.

Emporiumofnatural

Installation was really quick, less than 24 hours to set up and my web visitors quadrupled, however, the quality of the traffic as well as the ad creative was very poor, therefore there was a lot of wasted budget. Hardly any conversions from the increase in traffic. Customer service was poor. I took up the premium option to have access to an account manager. They sent me an email (probably automated) i emailed them a couple of times to ask some questions and never heard back. even the message chat service was poor. I would not recommend.

Navigationforboats

Horrible customer services, I have emailed them 5 times and still do not have any adds running. I realize this is a free services but I certainly wouldn't pay for your services with the experience I have had. If you use them I would watch your account.

Icy Craft

The keywords developed for my products weren't even close. They want me to tell them what I want (or I could do it my self in google adwords). That is exactly why I tried out the app, so it could take my own product titles, descriptions, and tags and create the keywords from that. Twice the campaign had be restarted after I paused it, meaning I was spending money when I specifically didn't want to. Very poor execution of a simple idea.

Toshopix

C'est une arnaque , j'ai perdue mon argent zéro vente et les Pub sont générer moche c'est dommage l'outils est intéressant .