CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

SwankedFitness

I don't see how the app is helping. I just set it up so maybe it will start helping soon. I also don't appreciate being forced to write a review.

May 23, 2019

Hello! We are very sorry to hear that you felt pushed for leaving us a review.
Usually, we ask our clients to leave us a review after they finish the installation process in order to receive insightful feedback on what they thought about the 5 step process. We value the comments of all our clients a lot and we always take them into consideration.
We would like to let you know that even if you leave a review on Shopify you can go back and edit it as many times as you'd like. So even if you leave us feedback in the beginning, you can always come back later after you have used our services, and update it.

Dori Apparel

Terrible service, twice. I had a bad experience with them where they created ridiculous campaigns and foolishly, a few months later, I gave them a second shot. They failed again, creating ridiculous campaigns that were never going to work. My own fault for trying again with them.

You'll be much better off if you go to Upwork and hire a real expert to set you up with Google Ads, that is an option that is far more likely to generate you a profit.

Formally Men

Liked the App so signed up for premium & it went downhill from there. The so called 'Accounts Manager' had a web meeting with me & then when I emailed after that as I wasn't happy with my Ads performance I heard nothing back. So much for support!
Decided I was wasting my money & have gone back to doing my own Ads.

VON DÖRNBERG - MUNICH

WATCH OUT: They are creating advertisement for their own products and use your ad budget for it. We have contacted them with proofs and they are not answering since weeks! Do not download this app.

June 6, 2019

Hello,

We're sorry for any confusion and we contacted you as soon as you made the review. We do not have any store ourself as we are a software company so we could not advertise our product. There must have been a misunderstanding and we sent you an email with all the information. Please contact us if you want to shed more light about the issue and solve anything else needed to be solved. Sorry again for any confusion and thank you!

Mobility Tools

Honestly this app is terrible. I don't understand how so many people have left a positive review. The backend is incredibly slow; it created a bunch of campaigns for me that were so unbelievably generic that if I wasn't switched on with adwords they'd have rinsed my budget. The ads themselves are of poor quality; I'm guessing they are auto generated, but the fonts they use on the images look terrible and unprofessional. I tried to create remarketing campaigns but it keeps coming up with an error. I've been using adwords for about 5 years and switched from woocommerce to shopify and thought this app with it's 1,000+ reviews would be a good choice. Clearly I was wrong!

PNP Supplements

Horrible customer service. I've used this app for a few months now and just finished uninstalling it.

Our campaigns weren't effective, so I reach out to our campaign manager and asked for us to review our campaigns and come up with a strategy going forward. (Trying to be helpful) Each time I was told to send over what we wanted and they would upload it for us.

There was no effort to try and get to know our business, products or target audience, which I feel you need to know in order to put together a good marketing campaign.

What I felt ended up happening was I sent over keywords I thought was a good start, ad banners we created, etc and our campaign manager uploaded them for us. There was no effort to work with us and/or improve our campaigns further. Even when some of our banners were rejected by Google, there was no effort to correct them or reach out to us to let us know they were rejected.

Maybe we just got a back campaign manager. I don't know, but it wasn't worth the cost considering what we also pay to Google too.

Amor Bear

First time I ever needed to write a review for a shopify app. First off the customer support team is so terrible they will ignore you for a solid week and won't help you setup your campaign or nothing. Please go with another app or agency these guys just help the top 1% who download their app.

Carol & Company

If you install this app be prepared to pay the $49 a month because what I got for free were ads that looked like they were created by a small child. The image they chose to use was the least representative of what we sell and even though we sell high end gifts and jewelry they placed balloons on the proposed banners. The app is completely non intuitive and even though help is quick to respond, their responses are incomplete and difficult to follow at best. I do NOT recommend this "free" app and based on what I've seen I'm not willing to pay $49 a month for just more of the same. I cannot comment on effectiveness because in over a week of trying, nothing presented to me was acceptable.

Lava Canada

So far not sure what to write, I'm simply giving a review to try and bump up the time to craft ad's on google...I've decided to remove it, as it's unrealistic to expect someone to review a product without seeing it's performance...

Secret Impulse Ltd

encouraging reviews to skip the queue rings alarm bells. haven't used the app as it encourages a review first...alarm bells.