Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

EPLUS.uno

Super. I use on my shop and is very easy and very good. Big like for all team and from me to all . Thanks

July 23, 2021

Hi Eplus owner,

Thank you very much for your comment, we are very glad that you find it easy to use our app.

If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Carlos González
Account Manager

Deporte

Augmenter les ventes en attirant des clients -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Deporte

Noisette Beauty By Marley

Linking the social media accounts it’s a bit of a headache for me. The logo was exactly as I visioned! The site looks great very clean and easy to navigate through. The shopify team communicated well from beginning to end. Very satisfied with the results.

July 22, 2021

Hi Marley,

Thank you very much for your comment, the opinion of our customers is something essential that allows us to improve.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Carlos González
Account Manager

Alma Home + Design

So far so good! Easy set up.... its early still to see the value but initial thoughts is that it has a good UI.

July 21, 2021

Thanks for your review, Alma Home + Design! Our tech team is happy to hear your feedback regarding the UI. We'd be glad to address any questions or concerns you may have about our app or your campaigns. Please don't hesitate to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

ElliamStudio

I just start using this app. so can say more later. after a few tests. but for now its simple to use

PokeCharles PokeStore

Hoping this helps drive traffic! As a small business we saw the surge during covid. However we seem to be going backwards and need to turn it back around!

July 21, 2021

Hi PokeCharles PokeStore! Thanks for leaving a review. As we are also a small business, we look forward to helping yours grow!

Moreover, I've just responded to a query you sent recently so please check your inbox or spam folder just in case. We'd be happy to help you out.

MW Studio

Seems easy to use so far, hopefully results will follow. I have only had the app for a couple of days and still getting everything sorted.

IVOTREND

Nice app and very good for your business
The best opción for your
Don't forget to vote for the best tools and guaranteed to make money

July 17, 2021

Hi, IVOTREND! Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to help you out with your campaigns, so please don't hesitate to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

-Nikki, Acount Manager

TrendOye

Hey Team Clever, Its been few days we are using the app and its functioning properly.. features looks great to me. Nikki the support manager has been very helpful to us.. She even extended her help proactively in tweaking some code level settings in Shopify backend too.. Awesome app. and team.. All da best.. Thanks... :)

July 17, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words, TrendOye! It was a pleasure helping you out. Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you need assistance.

-Nikki, Acount Manager

Jay press collection

it is really great so far and very useful thanks for this app helps a lot. I will continue to use the app

July 12, 2021

Hey, Jay Press Collection! Thank you for leaving a review, we appreciate it! It's awesome to know that you find our app useful. If you have any questions on how to make the most out of our app, please contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com