CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

Bandana Fever Customs

Installed 12/5/18.
As of today, 12/21/18, the app still has this message:

Your Google Ads campaigns are now under construction
Please be patient, we do great things

I have sent an email (12/7) and chat message (12/9) with no response to either.

Hair Care Online

Far to complicated and the only thing they are really interested in is getting you to move to "premium"

Under12dollargifts

This is not worth it because it does not deliver lke they promise. For just a couple of clicks but not really does not generate sales.

Limoges Box Boutique

No contact information. Horrible service. Just bids high with no one to help. Very hard to navigate. Horrible service.

Media Revive

Beware! App autostarts a bunch of campaigns without permission. I installed hoping to look into it later. This app burned through almost $50 with 9 different ad campaigns I don't even know how it decided on them all that they were ok to do. And I didn't even get any sales and hardly any clicks from their campaigns so not sure how they spent so much in such a short time.

lesismorewebshop

Might work well if you sell generic items. My products however are very niche specific. The keywords used for example are just 'tshirt'. 95% of people searching for t-shirts aren't interested in buying LGBT shirts. So this clever app doesn't work for me. Got 0 clicks in 24 hours. I guess I'll stick to manual ads.

DAMALI by GemstoneGifts Handmade Jewelry

Part of the "setup" process is to review the app, - before it is even in use. Tons of FIVE star reviews by people they GAVE the premium plan to for FREE as part of the promotion. When someone gets a product for FREE they are expected to leave a 5 Star review, so... take all those 5 stars with a grain of salt. They are giving FIVE star reviews and talk about how easy it is to set up. But the purpose of the app is not easy installation - it's REVENUE.
I'm not seeing ANY reviews for positive increase in conversions, which is the ENTIRE purpose of the app.
Fake reviews are a HUGE turn off for a genuine bussiness owner and it gets ONE star for that bad practice. On the AP itself, like any real review, I reserve judgement until actually using it for 30 days.

Paint By Number

Hard to get a response. Updated to premium account but all 3 emails in last 4 days did not get a response.

Need to work on support.

WatchBandSolutions

For some reason it just went haywire with my budget. I somehow spent $185 in a few days with no sales. be very careful here, this app is not what it appears

MoJo General Store

There ad response time 10 days was bad also their key words selection on the items uploaded was bad.