Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Adwords, Remarketing & Shopping ads

Toshopix

C'est une arnaque , j'ai perdue mon argent zéro vente et les Pub sont générer moche c'est dommage l'outils est intéressant .

Cartspecialists

I have installed free version and received some info that they made 80 keywords - but they didn't say exactly what keywords. They have made some awful banners, so I wanted to change them, to do this I had to get premium version for 24$ a month, but I still could not change banners. Don't recommend this app it is not worth it.

Parfumaniacom

App doesn't function and developer doesn't respond to messages, not impressed.

Rollers Direct

Created ads that had some meaningless keywords, design of ads is poor, no way to modify unless you go into adwords to change, precisely the reason I didn't start with adwords. Support isn't thorough, doesn't provide enough details to resolve questions in 1-3 emails - they drag on and on and on

Detoxsoupdiet

Adsense DISAPPROVED all Ads. I want unable to edit preferences within the app. Uninstalled.

Kans Vogue

Not suitable for Niche market. Created adds that were not relevant and useful .

Discriminant

Been waiting 2 weeks to be set up. Terrible support!

Christmas Loves

Is this app just sending fake traffic to my website?
Bad App, easy to set up and very promising but will not get you any sales. Spent WAY over my requested $15/day budget!!! And it seemed to be fake traffic as there would be 20 visits to my website all at once that would not stay more than a second. Makes no sense...

Gosh Badass Club

Thank you for throwing my money.
Generated ugly ads and not relevant AT ALL!

Theproudlondon

Waste of time and money. After spending around $200 in ads and $50 in premium subscription the result is one. No conversion. A self-made ad is much more effective than using this app/service. Stay away!!