Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

Electrifys.co.uk

great app would recommend................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

shehairoil.in

I am using this app and it's very nice. and it's very much user friendly and we are getting good results.

September 3, 2021

Hi shehairoil.in

Thank you so much for your nice review. We are very happy to hear that you find our app easy to use and that it is helping you to achieve good results.

Zayra Mo

I gave a try to Clever. In the first month in beta this app AMAZE me... We continue with the premium plan and the level of support is what every shop here need. Clever knows about this and help you and educate you... Love them!

September 8, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words, Zayra! I'm very happy you're satisfied with our support. We work very hard to make sure your needs are met.

I look forward to working with you on the Premium plan!

-Nikki, Account Manager

Shopna Online Store

very good app thank you so much for your great work and fantastic execution.
keep it up and i wish to add something for snapchat

September 2, 2021

Hi Shopna Online Store,

Thank you so much for your review. Comments like this motivate us and help us to continue giving our best to provide a good service to our customers.

Misoa Jewelry

so far so good but I wonder if I need to go on to the pro version or be okay with the free plan. Time will show. any tips or recommendations are welcomes.

September 2, 2021

Hi Misoa Jewelry,

Thank you very much for your feedback. The opinion of our customers is something fundamental to help us improve day by day.

Carlos Gonzalez

Goody Goody Gum Drops

After a slow start, this app appears to be now working well, Relatively easy to set up and get going,

September 1, 2021

Hi John,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us regarding the technical glitch we experienced on your account! I am glad that my coworker, Nikki, was able to assist you to resolve the issue.

I would also like to thank you for taking the time to review our app as it helps us better our service.

Warm regards,
Isaiah, Account Manager

AlphaStorePR

This app work perfectly. I started selling more and getting more conversion. I recommend this app 100%

shop.dstok

j'ai utiliser cette application j'ai utiliser cette application j'ai utiliser cette application j'ai utiliser cette application

August 30, 2021

Hi shop.dstok

Thank you so much for your feedback. The opinion of our customers is something very important that allows us to continue improving.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

RoadStep

Great app. Helped me with my google ads. I will keep an eye to see how I can improve my ads and use the full potential of this app.

August 30, 2021

Hi, RoadStep!

Thank you so much for leaving us your thoughts. We are glad that we got you started on the right foot with your Google Ads. If you ever get stuck, message us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

All the best,
Isaiah, Account Manager

Bath Outlet

good appfsdfsdfdsfsdfdsfdsfsdvfdsvdsvfsdsdfvxvdfvdasfdfvdfdvzcfZFcSDfczcDScfSDfcScfsdfdsdfcdsfasdfsfdsfvd

August 31, 2021

Hi, Bath Outlet! Thanks for leaving a review. Please don't hesitate to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com if you need any assistance.

Happy selling!