Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Easy Google Ads, AdWords, Google Shopping & Retargeting Ads

May Wear

Nice app. but the loading speed needed to be improved. I look forward to other function like detailed targeting.

July 29, 2019

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your feedback and we will work on improving this issue.

Super Battery Shop

July 29, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We will improve this issue and continue advancing our app!

LUST COLLECTIONS

I love this app, i was able to get my ads out there like i wanted. I was about to attract a lot of traffic

July 29, 2019

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear your experience with Clever Google Ads on Shopify has been successful!

New Star General Store

I set this app up to help with conversions and upsell, very easy to install, to soon to report on sales just started using

July 24, 2019

Thank you for the review! We are excited to hear back from you soon regarding your progress.

FAIRLY CULTURAL

Just experimenting with my store. App looks easy enough to use. but is unclear as to whether it's working well or not at these early stages.

July 24, 2019

Thank you for your review. We hope to hear back from you soon as we want your campaigns to run as smoothly and successfully as possible. If you have any further questions, we are happy to help!

OpalSupply

Signed up almost a week ago and have yet to hear back from customer service regarding my adwords account. After installing Clever app my website "hits" literally went to zero...no joke. Did not know that was possible after getting website visits daily prior to app install. Disappointed to say the least.

*** UPDATE ***
Clever was quick to respond to my concerns and made me aware the issue is a billing information issue so will check into hopefully fixing. Updated star rating as they were quick to respond and help. Will need to see about updating further depending on outcome.

July 22, 2019

Hi,

When you installed the app we created the campaigns and sent you an email announcing the campaigns created. In any case, the campaigns are not running due to a lack of billing information in your Google Ads account. Pelase contact us and we will solve any problem you may have. Thanks

Your Secret Room

I hope it will work and I can get some sales, for now just trying the free version. thank you for the support!

July 19, 2019

Thank you for your review! We look forward to helping you along the way!

MetaPora

Big disappointment. The campaign was set up without any keyword research, most of the traffic from India, although specifically was told what countries need to be set. Waisted money and time. Hope they will improve in the future.

September 13, 2019

Regarding the keyword reserach, we use the name of the products on your store to create the keywords for your campaigns. During the setup process, you were asked to choose the countries you wanted to target.
Please note that we do not manage campaigns that are not created by us. The Indian traffic may have come from a different source (Facebook, Instagram...) but not from our campaigns.

Buds On Budget

Used this to advertise for my new e-commerce buisness. I recieved clicks within the hour to my website. Hoping for sales now.

July 18, 2019

Thank you for the review! We would love to hear back from you after your continued use of our app!

Dushi Australia

Don't use this app! They use click bots and your daily budget will go in 30 min by automated bots (not real customers visiting your site)

September 13, 2019

We are a Google Premier Partner and we never use Bots to increase your traffic, all your clicks come from real people searching products like the ones you have. You can track the traffic on your Google Ads account.