Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Adwords, Remarketing & Shopping ads

SAM★INK®

I have keyed in all to input for automatic ad creation. I'm still not sure what else there is but reviewing this app is one of the steps required to finish the creation process.

November 15, 2019

We would love to hear back from you after you have gotten the hang of our app and have experienced it in more depth.

Heatherfields

not enough action yet... have to make review to move forward. seams too be really automatic, but not sure thats the best way to run ads.

Inspire.market

Great App, love it and will definitely promote it to others. Everyone must use this app if they want to be successful.

November 15, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We’re very glad to know that you have had success in using our app and we only hope to help you further in the future.

ccmoto

So much easier then fighting with google. few clicks and they do the rest.
so easy. its awesome!.....

November 15, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review for us! We’re so glad to hear that we have made your life a little bit easier and the app is working well for you.

fabplans

Cannot provide an accurate review yet but the app is making me place one before I can continue. Will come back and revise accordingly.

EDIT: Not worth the premium charge, I will see how it goes on the free version for a while before cancelling.

El Sicómoro Bookstore

it looks like it works. we think that its working but we can't see the banners, its too soon to tell

Adamsbargainshop.com

I love this app first time using easy they do all the work for you. would let everyone know about app

November 12, 2019

It’s great to hear that you’re enjoying our app and we have been able to help you out. Thanks for the review too!

EYESMARTLENS

love the fact that you don't have to do to much as long you put your information right on your page they do very for you is amazing

November 12, 2019

Thanks for the review! We strive to make our app easy to use and hearing this makes our efforts validated.

Mr.Watch

This App Is A Really Good App Cause Because Of This App I Won't Be Doing $100 Per Day Till Now

So To All The Beginners Out There Do Try To Use This App :)

Thanks To The Developers Of This App

November 12, 2019

Thanks so much giving us a review! We are so glad to know that our app has helped you out, and no, thank you.

SKBGaming

Used this app to increase traffic in my shop.It was easy to install and setup and as for now I am still waiting to get the result and hope the app will work as promised.I believe it will be a great app to generate more traffic to your store.It is worth giving a try.

November 12, 2019

Thank you for your review! It’s good to hear that it was a seamless process to use the app and we hope you get you desired results.