Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Family Business (AESC)

I really waiting for the results, and sure I will provide you with my review of the app. how you ask me about the program before I even start with you?

March 26, 2021

Hi, Family Business (AESC). Thanks for your review! We ask for feedback from the start to know how your setup process was like. You can always update your review anytime. We'd love to know how we can improve your experience with our app. Please don't hesitate to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

-Nikki, Junior Account Manager

Lunautics

I started the free trial of this app, uploaded and confirmed all the information but am still unable to see any of what the campaigns look like or edit them. Half the time the dashboard doesn't load, and I can only see metrics, but no specifics. What is the 14-day free trial? I thought this App had a free plan as listed in the app store. I have contacted support but have not heard from anyone in over a week.

March 17, 2021

Hi, Lunautics. Following our phone call we had last week, we hope you have a better understanding as to what Clever ecommerce can do for you. Please reach out to us via email so we can get your Shopping campaigns up and running. We would also like to address some other concerns of yours; however, as you have not responded, please send us an email from an account you check frequently (hello@cleverecommerce.com). We are eager to help clear up any concerns you may have still. All the best, The Clever ecommerce Customer Success Team

ZHEED.store

Helpful, useful, and easy to deal with. Supporting more languages would make this app GREAT and the BEST.

sportamaz

the best app for the business. I am happy to get this app for boosting my store. I hope to use this app for many longtime

detallesloan

La interfaz es muy sencilla de usar, esperando los resultados de los anuncios, pero hasta ahora bien.

Loja Sexy PT

Just waiting for the results from the ads. But it looks a great App, easy to use. Great costumer support.

Leadingdog

Haven't used yet but seems easy to set up I can let you know more once I have seen it in action hopefully it will improve my positioning

Arabella love & fashion

very good app for beginers and proo. Thank you for help us make more sells online. keep doing good work

Allurings Beauty

looks like a good app only downside is asking me to write a review even before i can see my campaigns. i can see 5 campaigns but cant see what they are .

Online-Pallets

I bought the shopify campaign pro only it stuck at step 3 all the time and hasn't been going on for 2 months ....