Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

PNP Supplements

Horrible customer service. I've used this app for a few months now and just finished uninstalling it.

Our campaigns weren't effective, so I reach out to our campaign manager and asked for us to review our campaigns and come up with a strategy going forward. (Trying to be helpful) Each time I was told to send over what we wanted and they would upload it for us.

There was no effort to try and get to know our business, products or target audience, which I feel you need to know in order to put together a good marketing campaign.

What I felt ended up happening was I sent over keywords I thought was a good start, ad banners we created, etc and our campaign manager uploaded them for us. There was no effort to work with us and/or improve our campaigns further. Even when some of our banners were rejected by Google, there was no effort to correct them or reach out to us to let us know they were rejected.

Maybe we just got a back campaign manager. I don't know, but it wasn't worth the cost considering what we also pay to Google too.

Amor Bear

First time I ever needed to write a review for a shopify app. First off the customer support team is so terrible they will ignore you for a solid week and won't help you setup your campaign or nothing. Please go with another app or agency these guys just help the top 1% who download their app.

Carol & Company

If you install this app be prepared to pay the $49 a month because what I got for free were ads that looked like they were created by a small child. The image they chose to use was the least representative of what we sell and even though we sell high end gifts and jewelry they placed balloons on the proposed banners. The app is completely non intuitive and even though help is quick to respond, their responses are incomplete and difficult to follow at best. I do NOT recommend this "free" app and based on what I've seen I'm not willing to pay $49 a month for just more of the same. I cannot comment on effectiveness because in over a week of trying, nothing presented to me was acceptable.

Lava Canada

So far not sure what to write, I'm simply giving a review to try and bump up the time to craft ad's on google...I've decided to remove it, as it's unrealistic to expect someone to review a product without seeing it's performance...

Secret Impulse Ltd

encouraging reviews to skip the queue rings alarm bells. haven't used the app as it encourages a review first...alarm bells.

Bandana Fever Customs

Installed 12/5/18.
As of today, 12/21/18, the app still has this message:

Your Google Ads campaigns are now under construction
Please be patient, we do great things

I have sent an email (12/7) and chat message (12/9) with no response to either.

Hair Care Online

Far to complicated and the only thing they are really interested in is getting you to move to "premium"

Under12dollargifts

This is not worth it because it does not deliver lke they promise. For just a couple of clicks but not really does not generate sales.

Limoges Box Boutique

No contact information. Horrible service. Just bids high with no one to help. Very hard to navigate. Horrible service.

Media Revive

Beware! App autostarts a bunch of campaigns without permission. I installed hoping to look into it later. This app burned through almost $50 with 9 different ad campaigns I don't even know how it decided on them all that they were ok to do. And I didn't even get any sales and hardly any clicks from their campaigns so not sure how they spent so much in such a short time.