Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Adwords, Remarketing & Shopping ads

Joorags

I didn't use it yet but it was very easy and simple to set up. Can't wait to see the results! I will update this review as time goes on..

Senecare

I bring a lot of traffic for me

XXIITUNING

seems like a good app. waiting for it to start. its made the campaigns but not yet started advertising

BlueFire Depot

I downloaded this app to help me attract traffic to my store. It was very easy to install and the staff do a great job at keeping updated with what's going on with the app.

Barn Burner Apparel

App helps automate my google ads. Its nice to have 1 less thing to worry about when trying to launch your business.

Misty Treat

Kind of useful app but the user interface and the structure of the app can be improved. Im with the free account.

Ru-In

Great app , definitely helpful.
Only downside I see is that it can take a few days to create a campaign

Sleek N Sassy

I just started using the app so I'm still getting familiar with it. Yet so far it has been user friendly. Great for a new start up. Just wish chat support services were more prompt.

kreens

WOW .. that all i can say about this App .. it just a mind blowing app .. easy simple and straight to the point app

khakees.com

I just added this app and it was super easy. Setup on my end was literally a 5 step process that was quick and painless. Choosing product categories from the drop-down list was the only part that took a while. Looking forward to real results.