Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

The Study Nook

Some features were a bit bugged at first. Super easy to use though. I love how the UI is simple to navigate.

April 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your review, The Study Nook! We really appreciate it. Your feedback helps us learn what we can improve on to provide the best possible experience to our users! I will pass this along to our tech team. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com

Happy selling!

Swan Auto

So far so good. This review is part of installation. Hope it will work out good on my website especially getting sales.

April 21, 2021

Thank you for your review, Swan Auto! If there's anything we can assist you with, please contact support@cleverecommerce.com.

Snacks Online

Review was required as a set up step. So far the interface looks good and usable, once I start using the app more I will be better placed to write a review..

April 21, 2021

Thank you for your review, Snacks Online! Your feedback means a lot to us. Please feel free to update this review anytime. It helps us improve and provide the best possible experience to our customers. Happy selling!

Sykies

Great app as of right now. not too sure yet but its pretty useful in some cases here and there interface looks pretty good

April 21, 2021

Thanks for leaving a review, Sykies! If there's anything we can assist you with, please contact support@cleverecommerce.com. We'd be happy to help!

anelia.gr

Location Greece

Its too soon to be sure about this app.
The interface looks great. I will write detail review when I use it more time

April 21, 2021

Thanks for your review! You can definitely update it at any time. I'm sure potential customers would love to know how our app has helped you. We'd also love to know what we can do to make your experience better. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our app, please feel free to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

EconoShop

the app is verry mutch so helpfull if you know how to use it. i recommend it if you want to see some results

March 29, 2021

Hi, EconoShop! We're glad you like the app. Please don't hesitate to reach out at support@cleverecommerce.com in case you have any suggestions for our app. We'd also be happy to address any questions or concerns should you have them. Happy selling!

Annli'Co Skincare

Time spent using app About 1 year

Nice app. I am still trying to discover it, so will come later with a more constructive feedback. And it's

March 18, 2021

Hi, Annli'Co Skincare! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. To learn more about what our app can do for you, please take a look at our website: www.cleverecommerce.com.

Please let me know if you have any questions, I’d be happy to answer them! Just send an email to support@cleverecommerce.com.

ZHEED.store

Location Saudi Arabia

Helpful, useful, and easy to deal with. Supporting more languages would make this app GREAT and the BEST.

Leadingdog

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Haven't used yet but seems easy to set up I can let you know more once I have seen it in action hopefully it will improve my positioning

Aeemelia Skincare

Time spent using app About 1 year

Still trying to work my way through this app and haven't really seen any ROI but I spoke with a helpful customer service person today named Carlos who had some suggestions so lets hope it works. Not a fan of spending marketing budget on things that don't work so I am going to give it a couple months and see what happens
Helpful though a little confusing to get starting using this app. Hopefully it starts to provide metrics on conversions from my google ads

February 17, 2021

Hello, Aeemelia Skincare,

Thank you so much for leaving us some feedback about our app. If you need any assistance with your account, do not hesitate to contact us - we are here to help at anytime.

Kind Regards,