Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Jagatjit Industries Limited

Just started using, looks interesting. We hope this will help us to increase sales and the relevant traffic to the website. Cheers!

FoodEquipmentDirect

So far so good, integrates well and easy to use. The rating of the app is requested before seeing results. We will stick with the free version until more experience with the app.

Hi there!

We like to ask users to give us some feedback on the installation process then update after on how the app is working for them. We look forward to hearing about your experience!

Print Avenue Designs

So far it seems great. but still im getting the hang of it, thus reserved the 1 star for later. So far so good

Hello!

Thanks for leaving us some feedback, if you need any additional help just let us know.

Best,
Clever Team

Emmie Rose Co

I'm a first time user and set up is not beginner friendly but once you get it installed and all the steps done it is very useful

Hey there!

We are glad to see things went smoothly. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

o-kuadro

Achei muito útil o aplicativo. Vincula várias ferramentas de marketing em uma só, o que facilita muito o trabalho e gestão dos anúncios.

Cleanfaser

ICh kann es noch nicht so genau beurteilen weil noch nicht viel bis jetzt passiert ist ich werde es austesten und danach gerne berichten.

Prodigious Gifts

I used this app to help automate my advertising and test it out. So far it's been great! I have set the daily budget at a small amount and it's been helping drive traffic and sales.

Hi there!

Thank you so much for leaving us some feedback. If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to reach out.

Enlightn Light Company

Great app helped a lot! Would recommended to anyone.

Hello!

Great, we are thrilled to hear. If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to reach out.

Stolley Sports and Fitness

I just started using this app. It seems helpful. I am optimistic to see how much it will help in the future.

Hey there!

thank you for leaving us a review. If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to reach out.

GoWindeals

I used this application to run my google ads. It seems to be a great tool to use for advertising campaign, but some work of improvement is necessary in setting up targeted audiences.