Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Valhala Vintage

Greeeeat app it helped me with getting sales from google ads and it was so easy setting up new ads with the app

April 26, 2021

Hi, Valhala Vintage! Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're so happy to hear you are getting sales with our app. If there's anything you need, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Happy selling!

Rey-Mago.com

Really nice app. Google Shopping performance is really profitable. It's so easy to set up and the imputs are simple and concise. Good app

April 21, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review, Rey Mago! We really appreciate it. Please know that you can contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com for any questions or concerns. We'd be happy to address them. Happy selling!

Auto mia

E' APPENA STATA INSTALLARTA L'APP E SONO STATE CREATE LE CAMPAGNE PUBBLICITARIE, FINO A QUESTO MOMENTO SEMBRA TUTTO BENE, VEDIAMO NEI PROSSIMI GIORNI COME SI EVOLVE.

April 21, 2021

[English] Thank you for your review, Auto Mia. Please don't hesitate to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com if you need any assistance.

[Italiano] Grazie per la tua recensione, Auto Mia. Non esitate a contattarci a support@cleverecommerce.com se avete bisogno di assistenza.

GetGlowingNow

Not sure yet. I am writing the review before getting started. It is a little strange to do it this way but I can change it if I am unhappy.

Hi there!

First of all, thank you so much for your feedback.

The review is completely not necessary to complete the process, it is a simple reminder.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

All the best,

Carlos González
Junior Account Manager

GiftingStudio.in

UI is clean ,Will update the the functionality of the app after using it a month. As of not Customer support is good

April 12, 2021

Thank you so much, Gifting Studio! We promise to continue providing you good customer service. As you are a premium user, please know that you can always contact me directly through the premium support email (premium@cleverecommerce.com) for any questions or assistance you may need. We look forward to helping your business grow!

The Coffee Shopping Network

Just started using this app and love the setup process with the included checklist. Looking forward to seeing the results. I Also love the feature of setting up ads with my discount codes.

April 15, 2021

Hi, The Coffee Shopping Network! Thank you for leaving us a review. We're glad you like the features our app offers! If you ever need help, please know that you can always contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com. Happy selling!

CoastRiver

I connected the Clever Adwords App to my site and being new and not really understanding the process, then after a few days suddenly I noticed the ads pour in Wow!, am looking forward to the outcome and am very happy with the service and promptness that David supplied to help boost my store. Thank you and all the very best to you all in your ventures.

April 8, 2021

Thanks for your wonderful review, CoastRiver! This made our day. David is definitely happy to read what you wrote. We'll do our best to continue providing a great experience to our customers!

maxzol

I signed to the app so far everything is great and looks like a very serious app that can really promote my store.

April 8, 2021

Hi, Maxzol! Thank you so much for your review. I'd also like to inform you that your campaigns have already been uploaded ;)

Curly Boo

Still learning how to use it, but so far so good. I am new to this and taking my time to learn the topes.

April 7, 2021

Hi, Curly Boo! Thanks for leaving us a review. Please don't hesitate to contact us (support@cleverecommerce.com) for any assistance you may need. We'd be happy to help.

Mortal Eternity

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping app is very easy to use and helpful. I got a lot of help from this app. Thank you.

April 6, 2021

Hi, Mortal Eternity! Thanks for leaving us your review. We really appreciate it!