Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Easy Google Ads, AdWords, Google Shopping & Retargeting Ads

Shiningbuddy

Very easy to install. After the guys at Clever Adwords set up my campaigns with Google Adwords it took less than a day for me to start getting impressions. You can adjust your budget directly from you Shopify settings.The best part that the app is FREE!

Yourturnkeystore 243

Looks great. Easy to setup. However, after paying $50 for a subscription, not a single ad made it past the pending stage. The app does not load on safari anymore. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Pearls Boutique Shop

Love the banners they created for my company! It made adwords very simple and easy. took about 5-10 min to set up! Love it!

Lisa Tucci

Direct and reliable communication. Fast response. Perfect until now.

Atc Clothing

Really helpful. adwords can be confusing without experience. this tool makes it manageable

Cause Boutique

So excited that this if offered to help tackle this Giant of AdWords. :)

Fancy Garden

Very easy set up and the team is very helpful. I can't wait to see what this app can do.

Naughty Playing

Very easy set up. Have use Adwords in the past. I can't wait to see what this app can do.

Rachel Srinivasans Art

I'm grateful for the CleverPPC app because the campaigns were set up very quickly and painlessly. I do a lot of online marketing but I have limited experience with actual PPC campaign set up. Even though I have not had any conversions yet, as I have only had this free app for a few weeks, I am looking forward to what more PPC advertising has to offer my store.

Dixieland Monogram

Just signed up but everything has been great! They sent me all my ads they created within 24 hours and I am very impressed in how quality they looked as well as matching my branding. I wanted to make a few slight tweaks and Jose had no problem accommodating. In the one day I have been using their service I saw my website traffic go up by about 70% as well as sales go up some too. and that is just one day! For someone who doesn't have the time/knowledge to set up google ad words campaigns this is a very easy solution and I think you will see results.