Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads, Remarketing & Shopping ads. Get Black Friday ads!

Wood Stuffs

This app is magnificent and the service they offer is truly valuable.
Really down to earth people and they try to help you the best way they can.
I'll keep working with them.

Thanks again !

Hog Furniture

The App is great! It has outperformed our expectation. We highly recommend it Thank you.

Hog Furniture. Nigeria

Fixaball

A solutions based team that take out all the donkey work.

Norvink

Great app! It just gave me the traffic i was looking for. It is working SO WELL for me, did not have a single problem with it. I would definitely recommend this app!
Thank you so much for making Adwords easy and accesible for me.

Asmrtstrt

[UPDATED]

The setup for us at www.asmrtstrt.com was easy and seamless and customer service from the team was great - there were some challenges with the keywords that Google did not like but the team was great in reshaping the campaign. It was within budget - any previous note from me about going over-budget was my misunderstanding.

I am awaiting results which are hopefully within the google guidelines and will drive quality traffic. I will update review once I know the results of this. So far, setup was easy and the team was responsive. It is worth the try and hopefully will deliver results - TBD!

Real Life Rosary

Update: I'm changing my review to 5 stars. After the trouble listed below I was contacted and the individual explained to me what had happened. It wasn't their fault, Google had changed something and it had messed up the app's ability to control the ads. The worked diligently to make it right and now it works great. They ads are cool and the app is very useful. I like the ability to easily turn the ads on and off as needed. Great job folks!

I thought it was great at first but I no longer trust it. The ads look great and it increased traffic a little. The reason I don't trust it and am removing it from my store is the fact that when I try to pause it or turn it off, it switches back to on and vice versa. I paused it, or at least thought that I had, over the past week only to find that it turned it's self back on. I just now paused it again, came back 2 minutes later and again it was on. I told the developer about this problem, actually the opposite, it would turn off by itself but didn't get a good response.

Wholesale Gutter Systems

I highly recommend using Clever Adwords! They make it easy to run campaigns, and customize it to your needs as you need them. Since we began using Clever Adwords, we have seen more traffic, and more sales come through our site.

Thegamesteward

The model the person behind this app takes apparently doesn't involved consulting the client on what is appropriate for google Adwords campaign. In the end, they created a huge mess on our Adwords account by which I mean costing us money on irrelevant campaign settings to our business. Just glad we caught it today and not next week.

Caveat emptor.

Revisionoflondon

very easy to use and i can see the difference in traffic

Sitara Collections

I just signed up, but so far so good. Set up was fairly easy and did not take too much time (less than 45 minutes altogether)....let's see where we go from here. They are now taking about 4 days to get the ads reviewed and established, but excited about the potential opportunity this app could present. Linda Singh, Founder, https://SitaraCollections.com