CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

Dixieland Monogram

Just signed up but everything has been great! They sent me all my ads they created within 24 hours and I am very impressed in how quality they looked as well as matching my branding. I wanted to make a few slight tweaks and Jose had no problem accommodating. In the one day I have been using their service I saw my website traffic go up by about 70% as well as sales go up some too. and that is just one day! For someone who doesn't have the time/knowledge to set up google ad words campaigns this is a very easy solution and I think you will see results.

Fab Fash Usa

Easy to use. They take basic information and create Google quality ads. Customer service is good too...responded in less then 12 hours.

Beautifullybespokegb

So easy to use highly recommend this app

Gyveral

One of the top apps on shopify. Super easy to intergrate.

Northern Kids

Terrific extension and super easy to get going off the hop

Olive Yew

It was easy to install but like another reviewer, I couldn't get past the look of the ads, as they did not match our existing look. They're great in concept, they just don't work with our product.

So I created my own ads and both Carlos and Jose with Clever Adwords have been very responsive & supportive throughout the process. We're already seeing results that rival many other apps in what matters most - impressions and revenue. This app really works, and it works quickly. Thanks guys!

Ciual

What can I say? Free great tool and awesome support. That's all we Shopifiers would always want from apps developers.
It works a charm, definitely suggested to get it ASAP!

Virginia Southern

Real fast and simple integration! Seeing the results in one day
Virginiasouthern.com

Uk Plumb Store

Great app. More importantly the staff are very knowledgable, very helpful and patient for an an adwords beginnner like me. Campaigns are well structured and thought through and comprehensive. I definitely recommend these guys.

Bachelor Shoes Llc

This is the best app ever !!!!! from 20 orders per day we jump to 50 orders per day ! thats mean 18,000 orders per year !!!! THIS APP IS JUST THE BEST OF THE BEST ! literaly takes 1 min to install.