Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

The Awareness Expo

App disconnected from my ad account and now will not reconnect. I paid for the upgraded services and messaged support numerous times with not reply and currently wasting paid time.

September 19, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for leaving us some feedback. One of our representatives will be in touch to see what we can do to improve our services,

The Clever Team

Happy Hair Land

Wow... I did not approve the initial $24 payment, but it went ahead and tried to charge me...good thing there was not enough in that account...beware!!

August 25, 2020

Hello,

We have checked our records for the billing related to your account and found that you were never charged for anything. Can you please provide us with a screenshot showing the billing you recieved?

Thank you so much!
Clever Team

JR Decal Wall Stickers

Signup as a Premium account and paid 21th of July . After paid my account turned into a basic account. Contact them several time and they ask for payment proof. I sent them the proof after that nobody try to contact me they are lost. Every 24th hour the app disconnected from my account and I need to re connect from the beginning. Total waste of money and time.

Velucio

Absolutely disgusting! Signed up over a week ago, received no response to any of my enquiries over first few days. Decided to try to set up integration myself, however this didn't work either. Then paid for the $99 subsciption as it was the only way I could get an account manager. Have since emailed the account manager 3 times with no response whatsoever. It's now been over a week, they have taken my subscription, happily taken my $99 premium upgrade, yet their app doesn't work and they haven't responded to a single contact request. Have now reported for fraud. Avoid at all costs!

El Salvador Portal

i asked a question to their support team, and they never answered me back , i am still waiting for their reply

July 19, 2020

Hello, El Salvador Portal -

We are very sorry to hear you were having some issues and had a hard time reaching us. One of our representatives has contacted you to see what we can do to help you.

The Clever Team

RUE DES TABLEAUX

Voila 15 jours que je suis en attente !! l'installation me dis toujours en attente 10 mails envoyé .....dommage vraiment

Smile Gadgets

WORST SERVICE EVER, PAID FOR PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION, ADS GOT REJECTED BY GOOGLE, WAITING FOR A WHOLE WEEK TO SOLVE THE ADS ISSUES AND NO REFUND ONCE THEY GET YOUR MONEY

July 1, 2020

Hi,

We are sorry to hear you had this experience. One of our representatives tried reaching out to help you get in touch with a Google rep who is in charge of this policy, but we did not hear back. What is the best way to contact you?

Inspirational signs

Signed up easily but that's all. I contacted them due to my ads have been pending for a week. No help only a chat box with no answers. The account says I can preview the campaigns but I have yet to see them. No support on final set up.

June 22, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for letting us know you were having some issues. One of our representatives has reached out in order to see what we can do to fix this! We tried previously to contact you this past weekend, what is the best way to reach you?

Wattcodes

My Campaign has been pending, I reached out to the support on the chatbox and by email, no response yet. I also paid for setting up my Google shopping campaigns but haven't done it yet still. Will just wait for their response.

SugrBot Bakery

They have the worst support. I have been trying to contact them for 3 days but haven't replied once.

June 19, 2020

Hello, Sugarbot Bakery.

I am sorry to see you had a hard time getting a hold of us. I just recently reached out to you about the two issues you were having. Let me know if you would like to set up a time to speak! I am here any time to solve the problems.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14