Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Adwords & Shopping ads (COVID-19 50% Off )

Gadget Gulp

I was NOT impressed. Installed and setup and 72 hours later it was promoting some outdoor lights as a security camera. Money lost and lesson learned. Clever and Smart are two different things. Update. I got contacted by a David to reconsider my review and so I reinstalled the app, setup a meeting and my clever ad setup has been setting for more than a week now and no response back. I'd very much consider looking elsewhere

March 10, 2020

Hi Gadget Gulp,

We are sorry to see our app did not work out for you. This feedback can be helpful to us to improve our services.

Clever Team

albyespresso

For now is 0 because i just installed, it is tricky ask review when you dont have yet any feedback!after sometime i will update if something change!

March 10, 2020

Hi Albyespresso,

We ask users to leave feedback on how the installment process went, and then update it later as they start using the app. If you have any questions we are happy to clear them up!

Thanks,
Clever Team

OnlyKey

Keeps coming up with error messages. I have spent too long trouble shooting. Timeouts

February 27, 2020

Hi OnlyKey,

We are very sorry you came up with these problems. I have sent your issue to tech support and it should be resolved soon.

Thanks for the feedback! It helps us a lot.

HeliDirect

I am so exciting to sign up for this app, seeing many reviews. But after around 3-4 days, spent $243 and had no conversion. My Google ads got banned. Contact support and it went quiet. They seem so busy to support or pay attention to new customers. You guys should get more customer services or you will get more 1 start like this. Disappointed and remove app today.

February 6, 2020

We are always happy to help you. Google can spend up to double your maximum daily budget one single day, but keeping your daily budget under the maximum on an average of a 30-day period. We always respond within one working day period

Asia Sell

No doubt the positive reviews are fake, especially on Nov 26. No sales from about 200 clicks and I got blamed for it. Mixed up the product types. If you can tell me what to do then I'll adjust the rating.

February 6, 2020

We are ready to help you with your store. We sent you an email when you complained but we got no response. Please feel free to write us back again and we will help you with your campaigns.

Party Girl Fashion Exclusives

It took at least four days for the app to get installed. When I saw the control panel I was surprised how amateurish it looked. I removed the app immediately and sent a message to their support asking them to cancel everything. I never heard back from them and that was four or five days ago. I can see I've been getting charged for click-throughs that are visiting my site for less than five seconds. That's not what I was looking for. I still have no idea how to cancel the app. Very disappointed and I'm going to contact Shopify to see how to correct this.

Climactic Adventures

not sure what Im paying for here. loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

February 27, 2020

Hi there,

Did you come across a specific issue when creating your campaigns? We are here to help!

Hand&Lock

Installed the app with preset daily spending maximum 35$. After a few hours running it wasted 125$ without any impact. No reply from support, their website has internal error, waste of money and time.

pickout4u

$ 12 was deducted twice and did not accept the link to a Google Account. I could not take advantage of the application

Phoenix Massager Store

Piece of shit!! This app SUCKS, worst I have used in Shopify. It ruins my 200$ in a 10 min without any conversion and even the customer is seem bot they click and out

DONT USE THIS APP!! THIS IS SUCKS