Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Get Google Adwords & Google Shopping Ads to promote your store

Floppy Fish

Nothing "Clever" about this app. Installed this app along with the google shopping addon. Logged into my own google ads account, the ads they placed had multiple errors one major being that my personal address details were in Google Search ads that they activated!!!!!!! 2 emails for support sent, no response for over 72hours...all this time my personal details are being advertised in google. Their phone app also doesnt work properly, requested advert changes etc that never were activated.

April 12, 2021

Hi, Floppy Fish. Thanks for your feedback. We have sent you an email addressing your concerns. We have reviewed the ads you created with Clever and I can assure you that your personal information was not circulating the Google Ads network; could you please forward a screenshot as to what you're seeing? We would be happy to help you once provided this information. We have also received your emails on Saturday and Sunday, so we'd like to kindly remind you that we have very limited support over the weekend. As for your concerns regarding the mobile app, we do not seem to have your Google Ads ID on file. Please respond to our email so we can sort this out as soon as possible.

Again, I apologize for the trouble this has caused you.

-Nikki, Junior Account Manager

FaisalFabrics.pk

why you guys asking for a review before using the app? how can i right before using your app, and you are not allowing me to complete the setup

April 16, 2021

Hi Clever ecommerce user!

First of all, thanks for your feedback​.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you, customer satisfaction is important to us, so please let me know what I can do to help you.
We have tried to contact you several times but have not gotten any response, please if you have the opportunity to read your emails, it would be something I would appreciate very much to solve this in the best possible way.

Back to the problem, I believe there is a misunderstanding as we do not require customers to leave reviews during the set up process. I am so sorry for this confusion. And about your problem during the set up, our colleagues in the Tech Deparment have already solved it.

Once again I am sorry for any inconvenience we may have caused you and we are available to resolve this the best we can.

All the best,

Carlos González
Junior Account Manager

Lunautics

I started the free trial of this app, uploaded and confirmed all the information but am still unable to see any of what the campaigns look like or edit them. Half the time the dashboard doesn't load, and I can only see metrics, but no specifics. What is the 14-day free trial? I thought this App had a free plan as listed in the app store. I have contacted support but have not heard from anyone in over a week.

March 17, 2021

Hi, Lunautics. Following our phone call we had last week, we hope you have a better understanding as to what Clever ecommerce can do for you. Please reach out to us via email so we can get your Shopping campaigns up and running. We would also like to address some other concerns of yours; however, as you have not responded, please send us an email from an account you check frequently (hello@cleverecommerce.com). We are eager to help clear up any concerns you may have still. All the best, The Clever ecommerce Customer Success Team

Sappy ~Inspo~ Tees

I have paid $25 to these people and I'm still waiting to find out why. Still waiting on someone to explain or provided the service I paid for. Customer Service is weak to say the least.

Tilda s.r.l.u.

I have no words, I installed the app on my shopify in July to test it, after checking out the features I immediately uninstalled it from shopify, but the CE account set up an automatic monthly budget that continued to be spent even after uninstalling the app, and by the way having taken the user and credit card at random among the accounts I managed. I have no words, this is robbery.

True Sports Fan

I've WASTED one week of my time and sales with this app and it's customer services team. This ad doesn't work and when it works it doesn't set up the ads currently. They also never wanted to give me a full refund. Shopify please remove this app. Screenshots:

November 30, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for leaving us your feedback and we are sorry to see you did not enjoy our app. One of our representatives will be contacting you to see what we can do to resolve this situation right away.

All the Best,

CoosCosmetics

Please dont install this app. They have caused a serious bug. All my page titles have changed and pricing went to zero. A serious but. Now my seo ranking is doomed

November 18, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for leaving us your feedback and we are sorry to see you had this issue come up! Our records show you have been in contact with our support center about this and one of our representatives has also reached out to see how we can help.

Best,

Jose and May

Normally they should refund 54$, they promised to give me my money back. But the reimbursement hasn't been done. No honesty. Once you install this application, there is no turning back. And they take money from your credit card.

November 9, 2020

Hi there,

Our support center has tried contacting you to ask you to please reinstall our application as we are not able to issue a refund unless you have our app installed. As soon as it has been reinstalled, we will happily return your money.

Kindly,

Ginza Berlin

This app is not worth your time, let alone your money should you decide to go for the premium version (like I did). If you look at all the 5 star ratings, you will see that all of them are from people who just installed the app, but haven´t "worked" with it yet.
In detail: based on some very rudimentary input from yourself (you cannot influence a lot) the app creates a ton of campaigns in your Google Ads account. Support questions are not being answered, even after upgrading to Premium. Results of the campaigns have been way worse than with the campaigns that I tinkered myself somehow. I waited a week or so if anybody would bother to answer to my emails, nothing. Deleted the app today.

November 3, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for leaving us your feedback and we are sorry to see you had this experience. According to our records, our support center tried to reach out on October 27th but did not hear back from you. One of our representatives will contact you about how we can help you resolve this.

All the Best,

Houseiva

Tried contacting the app support developer, and no reply for a week. It is very upsetting that no one is responding.

October 29, 2020

Hi There,

Thank you for leaving us your feedback. Our support center had reached out on Friday, October 23rd but did not hear back from you.

One of our representatives has contacted you to see what we can do to help you.

All the best,