Clever: Google Ads & Shopping

Clever: Google Ads & Shopping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
Clever Ads
4.4
December 8, 2022

Really bad. I installed the app due to all the good reviews. Could not configure anything because it says they are having technical difficuilties. There is not a single contact button on their website. Tried to contact through instagram. After searching a long time, found an email adress, wrote 4 Emails with no reaction. Not a good feeling granting them full access to my google ads account. Is this a solid company?

ultra green
Germany
August 31, 2022

I rarely write 1 star reviews, but this app has absolutely zero support. Even on the pro-plan, there isn't any real account management. I have no idea if the software is really working or not and I'm shopping around for a better way to scale my google ads.

Minimo Skin Essentials
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 6, 2022

Uygulama yüklenmiyor bile steps. adımında kalıyor. Saatlerce bekliyor. Yetersiz. Kaç kez sildim tekrar yükledim ilerlemiyor.

ErlerAvm
Turkey
Time spent using app: 25 minutes
Clever Ads replied August 8, 2022

Hello ErlerAvm Store Owner,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am so sorry to read that you ran into technical difficulties during our setup process. I have already reached out to you by email and escalated your case to our technical support team to resolve as soon as possible. There is important information/instructions in my email and I encourage you to reply at your earliest convenience. Feel free to reach out at support@cleverads.com

Your experience with our service is extremely important to us and we take this very seriously. We hope to hear back from you soon and help you reach success as soon as possible!

July 15, 2022

I have tried to ask support to help me to create first ads campaign with many email but nobody reply. Chat support doesn't exit. I have paid premium account but without any benefit. i will remove it

Food in Sicily
Italy
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Clever Ads replied July 15, 2022

Hello Food in Sicily Owner,

Thank you for your feedback. Your experience with our service is extremely important to us and we take this very seriously.

We have already reached out to you via email with updates on your account and important, actionable information. We hope to hear back from you soon and help you reach success as soon as possible!

July 9, 2022

till date waiting the result of my campaign. let's see what happened but paying the add fee but there is no sale yet

Grocery Depot USA
Time spent using app: 4 months
Clever Ads replied July 11, 2022

Hi Grocery Depot USA Owner,

Thank you for your review. We take our users' feedback very seriously and we wish to resolve any issues or concerns you may be experiencing with our app.

Your Account Manager has already reached out to you via email with updates on your account and important, actionable items. We hope to hear back from you and help you reach success as soon as possible!