CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

True Sports Fan

I've WASTED one week of my time and sales with this app and it's customer services team. This ad doesn't work and when it works it doesn't set up the ads currently. They also never wanted to give me a full refund. Shopify please remove this app. Screenshots:

November 30, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for leaving us your feedback and we are sorry to see you did not enjoy our app. One of our representatives will be contacting you to see what we can do to resolve this situation right away.

All the Best,

CoosCosmetics

Please dont install this app. They have caused a serious bug. All my page titles have changed and pricing went to zero. A serious but. Now my seo ranking is doomed

November 18, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for leaving us your feedback and we are sorry to see you had this issue come up! Our records show you have been in contact with our support center about this and one of our representatives has also reached out to see how we can help.

Best,

Jose and May

Normally they should refund 54$, they promised to give me my money back. But the reimbursement hasn't been done. No honesty. Once you install this application, there is no turning back. And they take money from your credit card.

November 9, 2020

Hi there,

Our support center has tried contacting you to ask you to please reinstall our application as we are not able to issue a refund unless you have our app installed. As soon as it has been reinstalled, we will happily return your money.

Kindly,

Ginza Berlin

This app is not worth your time, let alone your money should you decide to go for the premium version (like I did). If you look at all the 5 star ratings, you will see that all of them are from people who just installed the app, but haven´t "worked" with it yet.
In detail: based on some very rudimentary input from yourself (you cannot influence a lot) the app creates a ton of campaigns in your Google Ads account. Support questions are not being answered, even after upgrading to Premium. Results of the campaigns have been way worse than with the campaigns that I tinkered myself somehow. I waited a week or so if anybody would bother to answer to my emails, nothing. Deleted the app today.

November 3, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for leaving us your feedback and we are sorry to see you had this experience. According to our records, our support center tried to reach out on October 27th but did not hear back from you. One of our representatives will contact you about how we can help you resolve this.

All the Best,

Houseiva

Tried contacting the app support developer, and no reply for a week. It is very upsetting that no one is responding.

October 29, 2020

Hi There,

Thank you for leaving us your feedback. Our support center had reached out on Friday, October 23rd but did not hear back from you.

One of our representatives has contacted you to see what we can do to help you.

All the best,

Slay My Print

This app is a waste of time. Hard to use and once you activate an ad you are unable to stop it. Waited 4 days for their "support" to look into it only to be told that it was an issue our end. Use google Ads directly - it's actually easier

Happy Hair Land

Wow... I did not approve the initial $24 payment, but it went ahead and tried to charge me...good thing there was not enough in that account...beware!!

August 25, 2020

Hello,

We have checked our records for the billing related to your account and found that you were never charged for anything. Can you please provide us with a screenshot showing the billing you recieved?

Thank you so much!
Clever Team

JR Decal Wall Stickers

Signup as a Premium account and paid 21th of July . After paid my account turned into a basic account. Contact them several time and they ask for payment proof. I sent them the proof after that nobody try to contact me they are lost. Every 24th hour the app disconnected from my account and I need to re connect from the beginning. Total waste of money and time.

Velucio

Absolutely disgusting! Signed up over a week ago, received no response to any of my enquiries over first few days. Decided to try to set up integration myself, however this didn't work either. Then paid for the $99 subsciption as it was the only way I could get an account manager. Have since emailed the account manager 3 times with no response whatsoever. It's now been over a week, they have taken my subscription, happily taken my $99 premium upgrade, yet their app doesn't work and they haven't responded to a single contact request. Have now reported for fraud. Avoid at all costs!

El Salvador Portal

i asked a question to their support team, and they never answered me back , i am still waiting for their reply

July 19, 2020

Hello, El Salvador Portal -

We are very sorry to hear you were having some issues and had a hard time reaching us. One of our representatives has contacted you to see what we can do to help you.

Best,