Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping | Reviews

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

pico. the store

Worst ads quality ever seen, yet automated, in that they were activated without warning right away. 4 days of waiting to get access (BCFM = 4), with no reason at all (we are working on it, the claim was). The alarming fact was that there was a mystery manager account attached to our own with ownership rights! When asked to downgrade their access rights so we add our own MCC nobody had a clue what was that (I assumed it was theirs, how else they would "manage"). And it was only then that they "realized" that they didn't have access (but you were supposed to be working on it?!?!). When I eventually removed the mystery account and added them, the platform opened. And It was the moment I was faced with the worst setup, creative etc ever. And Activated! They were kind enough to even create ads for our free postcards (we sell Jewellery). Not a chance to work by starting from scratch as everything worth the effort was paywalled. The most notable moment is when the platform opened (thanks to my intervention) and right before I entered to see the ugly truth, the support person sent me this. https://i.imgur.com/KKZJaqI.png "Also, if it is not too much to ask, can I ask a little favor?
Could you take 60 right now to go to https://appsshopify.com/cleverppc?±mQdaEshQUäReuiewListingMQdal
and share your happy experience with Clever ecommerce and our services?And on a personal note, if you could mention that I helped you, it would be great." exhibit A: https://i.imgur.com/KKZJaqI.png Essentially, one can infer whether the rest of the reviews have been gamed or not. Update: In response to the vendor's comment, and specifically the part: Additionally, I would like to mention that our ads are generated by our advanced software; however, they were double checked with our Account Management staff and OK’d as they contained high-quality keywords related to your products. I would like to present 3 samples https://i.imgur.com/ruO8DTy.png
https://i.imgur.com/tbUo0lI.png The above were produced by your tech and checked out by your high ranking exec... God forbid

November 30, 2021

Hi Pico The Store owner,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback as it helps improve our services for future users.

We apologize for this inconvenience due to the linking issues that took place during the installation process. However, once you reached out to us, we quickly sent you an invitation to relink your Google Ads account which was successful.

Additionally, I would like to mention that our ads are generated by our advanced software; however, they were double checked with our Account Management staff and OK’d as they contained high-quality keywords related to your products. I apologize if the quality did not meet your expectations.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you as customer satisfaction is our utmost priority at Clever.

If you have any lingering questions, please feel free to reach out to us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

All the best,

--------------------------------
December 1, 2021 (In response to your review update)

Hi again,

Thank you for updating your review.

The screenshots that you provided contain the completely free Display ads that Clever created for you. We kindly remind you that you obtained said ads at absolutely no cost to you. Additionally, if customers desire to have more personalized ads, they can opt for our Premium plan so one of our experts can created custom-tailored banners for their Google Ads campaigns.

Again, we thank you for providing you this feedback as it helps us advance our software for future users.

We wish you nothing but the best on your ecommerce journey.

Warm regards,

Wintersheart

Very poor choice of advertising, over 80% of what they advertised were out of stock or other unavailable (e.g. wholesale only) product links. The products were all flagged not for the Google channel, but they ignored that. Furthermore, they do not include you brand as a negative keyword, and even have a search specifically for your brand. This means when an existing customer already knows your brand and is searching for you, they may get an advert shown above the actual search results and click on that instead, costing you money and associating the sale with Google Ads, even though the customer was already searching for you. The also did not include utm_campaign tracking identifiers, so they did not show up in the Shopify Marketing report. (I had to add these manually myself). Trial it for a month if you must, in case it works better for you, but in our case it performed very poorly.

October 25, 2021

Hi Wintersheart owner,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your thoughts after using our service. We strive to take customer feedback into consideration while improving our services for future users.

After looking further into your concern alongside my Tech Team, we have found some discrepancies from your Shopify site that may have played a role in the lack of campaign performance that you have experienced - my sincerest apologies for this mishap.

Since October 5, 2021, the Clever-created campaigns generated 181 clicks as reflected in your Google Ads account. Additionally, it looks like your campaigns were running on quite a low budget; that being said, 181 clicks garnered by the Google Ads created by Clever ecommerce is quite a high amount given said budget.

I truly understand your frustration and I am so sorry that you have not seen the results you were hoping for. I would like to note that individual campaign tracking is not available in our Basic plan which is the plan you were subscribed to; this plan does include the pixel integration for conversion tracking purposes. For your understanding, Clever uses your brand as a keyword for remarkerting campaigns and to prevent competitors from stealing any potential customers.

I hope this clears things up a bit and we are more than happy to answer any questions you may have at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Warm regards,

Lylah's

All traffic is definitely coming from a click farm, I can see that all clicks are from a single region . Google Analytics is telling me that this is 'Direct Traffic' - meaning it's coming from individuals directly typing my site name, or a bot is reopening site saved in their bookmarks. I downloaded this app in hopes of getting help with ad optimization. Instead this app is creating bad traffic and throwing off any additional ad effort that I am making. Worst of all, even though I deleted the app, and removed code, I'm still receiving bad traffic. I've even written to them to end my subscription, and never gotten a response (for months). I'd recommend all users to stay away from this scam of a site.

September 23, 2021

Hi Lylah's

I hope everything is going well for you.

First of all I would like to clarify that we do not work with click farms in any case.
On the other hand we only deal with "Paid Traffic", not "Direct Traffic" as you mention in the review, also you stopped receiving traffic with our app when your campaigns were paused.

Finally, we have never received an email from you requesting support from us. We have only received a message from you via chat to which we replied but we did not get a response, so we could not help you with the problem you were having.

I hope this has shed some light on the problem you mentioned.

If you have any other questions or suggestions, we will be happy to help you.

Best regards,

Carlos González
Account Manager

Tegan and Kendall

Yet to see how it works, so far it seems promising but has only been running 1 day. I am not sure how it works but I can see little ads within google set up. I am being forced to do this review and it won't let me submit it.

July 23, 2021

Hi Tegan and Kendall!

Thank you for leaving a review. Our dashboard shows a list of things you can do to make the most out of our app, but in no way you are obligated to complete them. I'm sorry for the confusion. In any case, you are free to update or remove your review as you see fit.

I have also made the first premium revision of your account, so please check your inbox or spam folder just in case. I am happy to address any questions or concerns you may have regarding your campaigns and discuss further optimization plans with you.

Happy selling!

-Nikki, Account Manager

I.S.J AUTO

Compte google ads suspendu quand les campagnes ce sont lancées, j'aimerais que l'on m'explique pourquoi

June 22, 2021

Bonjour, Steve !

Nous sommes vraiment désolés pour cette mésaventure et nous espérons résoudre ce problème très rapidement. Veuillez consulter l'e-mail que nous vous avons envoyé. Nous tenons à vous informer que nous avons déjà contacté Google pour faire appel de cette suspension.

Encore une fois, je m'excuse sincèrement pour ce désagrément.

Cordialement,

Floppy Fish

Nothing "Clever" about this app. Installed this app along with the google shopping addon. Logged into my own google ads account, the ads they placed had multiple errors one major being that my personal address details were in Google Search ads that they activated!!!!!!! 2 emails for support sent, no response for over 72hours...all this time my personal details are being advertised in google. Their phone app also doesnt work properly, requested advert changes etc that never were activated.

April 12, 2021

Hi, Floppy Fish. Thanks for your feedback. We have sent you an email addressing your concerns. We have reviewed the ads you created with Clever and I can assure you that your personal information was not circulating the Google Ads network; could you please forward a screenshot as to what you're seeing? We would be happy to help you once provided this information. We have also received your emails on Saturday and Sunday, so we'd like to kindly remind you that we have very limited support over the weekend. As for your concerns regarding the mobile app, we do not seem to have your Google Ads ID on file. Please respond to our email so we can sort this out as soon as possible.

Again, I apologize for the trouble this has caused you.

-Nikki, Junior Account Manager

FaisalFabrics.pk

why you guys asking for a review before using the app? how can i right before using your app, and you are not allowing me to complete the setup

April 16, 2021

Hi Clever ecommerce user!

First of all, thanks for your feedback​.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you, customer satisfaction is important to us, so please let me know what I can do to help you.
We have tried to contact you several times but have not gotten any response, please if you have the opportunity to read your emails, it would be something I would appreciate very much to solve this in the best possible way.

Back to the problem, I believe there is a misunderstanding as we do not require customers to leave reviews during the set up process. I am so sorry for this confusion. And about your problem during the set up, our colleagues in the Tech Deparment have already solved it.

Once again I am sorry for any inconvenience we may have caused you and we are available to resolve this the best we can.

All the best,

Carlos González
Junior Account Manager

Lunautics

I started the free trial of this app, uploaded and confirmed all the information but am still unable to see any of what the campaigns look like or edit them. Half the time the dashboard doesn't load, and I can only see metrics, but no specifics. What is the 14-day free trial? I thought this App had a free plan as listed in the app store. I have contacted support but have not heard from anyone in over a week.

March 17, 2021

Hi, Lunautics. Following our phone call we had last week, we hope you have a better understanding as to what Clever ecommerce can do for you. Please reach out to us via email so we can get your Shopping campaigns up and running. We would also like to address some other concerns of yours; however, as you have not responded, please send us an email from an account you check frequently (hello@cleverecommerce.com). We are eager to help clear up any concerns you may have still. All the best, The Clever ecommerce Customer Success Team

Sappy ~Inspo~ Tees

I have paid $25 to these people and I'm still waiting to find out why. Still waiting on someone to explain or provided the service I paid for. Customer Service is weak to say the least.

Tilda s.r.l.u.

I have no words, I installed the app on my shopify in July to test it, after checking out the features I immediately uninstalled it from shopify, but the CE account set up an automatic monthly budget that continued to be spent even after uninstalling the app, and by the way having taken the user and credit card at random among the accounts I managed. I have no words, this is robbery.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15