Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Adwords, Remarketing & Shopping ads

Asia Sell

No doubt the positive reviews are fake, especially on Nov 26. No sales from about 200 clicks and I got blamed for it. Mixed up the product types. If you can tell me what to do then I'll adjust the rating.

Party Girl Fashion Exclusives

It took at least four days for the app to get installed. When I saw the control panel I was surprised how amateurish it looked. I removed the app immediately and sent a message to their support asking them to cancel everything. I never heard back from them and that was four or five days ago. I can see I've been getting charged for click-throughs that are visiting my site for less than five seconds. That's not what I was looking for. I still have no idea how to cancel the app. Very disappointed and I'm going to contact Shopify to see how to correct this.

Climactic Adventures

not sure what Im paying for here. loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

Hand&Lock

Installed the app with preset daily spending maximum 35$. After a few hours running it wasted 125$ without any impact. No reply from support, their website has internal error, waste of money and time.

pickout4u

$ 12 was deducted twice and did not accept the link to a Google Account. I could not take advantage of the application

Phoenix Massager Store

Piece of shit!! This app SUCKS, worst I have used in Shopify. It ruins my 200$ in a 10 min without any conversion and even the customer is seem bot they click and out

DONT USE THIS APP!! THIS IS SUCKS

Not recommended at ALL.

App and support sucks

BleuBambi Jewelry

When I first used this app for free it seemed like it was generating traffic to my site. However, none of the clicks were generating any revenue. So, I upgraded to premium to see if Clever would help me get results. There are multiple issues I came across. 1) The account manager didn't respond to my request or help me. Seemed like there were generic responses and no action taken. 2) The shopping feed from Clever to my Google Merchant Center didn't work. Google saw many problems with it. 3) When I tried linking my Google Analytics to Clever, Google said they are not a verified app. 4) There support chat always says they are out of office. This app doesn't seem well maintained or supported.

Shop Late Tonight

I'd rather give it 0 stars. It's a piece of junk. Indecipherable ads, crappy customer service.... Taking an extra $12 out of me for "premium service"... What a joke. If anything these bastards should be giving me back all the money I spent on the useless ads.

December 23, 2019

Sorry for your disappointment. The campaigns we created for you spent roughly USD 12. The bulk of the spend comes from a campaign that is not ours. We are available to solve any doubt you may have.

MAXXPACKS.COM

I used this app to create searchable adwords, however they created a display ad that ran outside when my geographical areas were not awake, blowing my budget within less than an hour. Support wasn't very helpful and blamed it on our other campaign, though I proved it was their display ad. Beware, the dashboard runs a day late (support didn't tell me that I figured it out). Will modify the review throughout the month if things improve. Right now I am not too impressed.

December 23, 2019

Sorry about it. Our Display campaigns spent USD 18 in total. We will be happy to explain everything in detail. Please contact. Thanks a lot in advance

Pets-food.co.uk

I don't understand how you have to write a review on something not used yet seems silly to me and a waste of time but ha ho

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11