Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Ferocious Beard Company

I'm still learning how to use it, but it seems like a "plain english" version of Google Ads which is good, since I've always thought Google Ads was seriously complicated. I'm not sure where you can add pictures to ads, but we'll see how it goes. Update - reduced from 5 to 2 stars. I have a pretty customer-centric web site and when I market directly to people, I get pretty good sales. I do not want to waste a lot of money on ads that clearly don't work. Clever tells you to enter certain phrases and sentences, almost like MAD LIBS. They take these and mix them up and jumble them into a variety of ads so they don't really make any grammatical sense on a Google ad when you put certain phrases together. I'd rather go directly into Google Adwords and craft them myself.

July 19, 2022

Hi Ferocious Beard Company,

Thank you for your feedback. Your experience with our service is extremely important to us and we take this very seriously.

We have already reached out to you via email with updates on your account and we have requested some information from your end.

We hope to hear back from you soon and help you reach success as soon as possible!

Warm regards,
Ben, Customer Success

The Galloway Creative

I'm not sure how this app works yet I'm still trying to implement the set up process before I was asked to review it.

October 21, 2021

Hi, The Galloway Creative owner!

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We strive to offer the best customer support possible here at Clever.

If you any questions regarding the set up process, please contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Additionally, feel free to take down this review or update it once you have used our app for a while longer.

Warm wishes & happy selling,
Isaiah, Account Manager

All Source Fashion

I used this app to try and get conversions, but it was set as click for pay. I specifically operate in the US, whereas every visitor who came to the website was from a foreign country and unable to buy. Not what I wanted.

August 31, 2021

Thank you for your review, All Source Fashion. We highly appreciate your feedback and would like to apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. However, we did notice that there were several changes made to your geotargeting settings on the app dashboard, which may have affected the performance of your ads.

In any case, we would love to help you get everything set up properly and give you a personal "tour" of our app and services, if you're still interested, as customer satisfaction is very important to a small business like ours. Kindly respond to the email we sent you and we can start from there.

We hope to hear from you soon!

-Nikki, Account Manager

justforherpleasures.com

Time spent using app 1 day

it ius a bit ha rd to work with djhksjkjdlkldklkedslklklsdfklklks.lksf;lg;sl;lg;lfgd;l/fl;l/ld/l;/l/';

July 2, 2021

Hi Just For Her Pleasures owner,

Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback. We really appreciate it as it helps us improve our app. Please do send us an email at support@cleverecommerce.com in order to resolve any doubts or concerns that you have.

We'd be more than happy to help.

Warm regards,
Isaiah, Account Manager

Online-Pallets

Location Netherlands

I bought the shopify campaign pro only it stuck at step 3 all the time and hasn't been going on for 2 months ....

binexpres

Location Spain

Buenas llevo 6 días con la aplicación y aun no puedo abrirla, me pueden decir donde esta el problema, gracias, tienda binexpres.com

Allcharming

Location Latvia

I use this app for 2 weeks. But there are no results. No sells. Only big payments for Ads. I will try it for one month and if i will not see any results, try myself to work with Ads

December 10, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and we are very sorry to see you did not get the results you were looking for. One of our customer representatives has contacted you about what we can do to help you.

Best,

Astral Projection light

I used this app to provide my website with more traffic, in hopes of gaining more sales of my product. So far, i still have 0 sales..

October 13, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for leaving us some feedback about how your ads are working so far. One of our representatives will reach out to see how we can help optimize your campaigns and increase your sales.

Best,

RadStore.pk

Location Pakistan

Doesn't work. Unable to connect to my ad account. Support did come back to me acknowledged the problem but why my time got wasted with an app that doesn't work and is listed in the app store.

September 19, 2020

Hello,

Thanks for letting us know. A representative from our team has reached out to see how we can help!

Regards,

Annelisse's

bnngdmx nmbn m,n ,mn mcgffggfdgafhhdtyjdtyjydtjyjldskllkjlkjoeijfdgaoijafgoijragoijar'jgraiojaerparepraja
jgpargpojar]poporgao