CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

Astral Projection light

I used this app to provide my website with more traffic, in hopes of gaining more sales of my product. So far, i still have 0 sales..

October 13, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for leaving us some feedback about how your ads are working so far. One of our representatives will reach out to see how we can help optimize your campaigns and increase your sales.

Best,
The Clever Team

RadStore.pk

Doesn't work. Unable to connect to my ad account. Support did come back to me acknowledged the problem but why my time got wasted with an app that doesn't work and is listed in the app store.

September 19, 2020

Hello,

Thanks for letting us know. A representative from our team has reached out to see how we can help!

Regards,
The Clever Team

Annelisse's

bnngdmx nmbn m,n ,mn mcgffggfdgafhhdtyjdtyjydtjyjldskllkjlkjoeijfdgaoijafgoijragoijar'jgraiojaerparepraja
jgpargpojar]poporgao

Omega fashion and style

Just started using. this app and tells to review first I don’t know but I am Very excited to get boost my sales and conversions.

June 2, 2020

Hey, Omega fashion and style!

We'd love to hear any updates down the road. Keep us posted! :)

Best of luck,
Clever Team

LTD Sneakers & Wear

ask me to review it in step 2 of getting it working, makes no sense that's already annoying and they want 100 characters minimum..................................................................

February 18, 2020

Thank you, LTD Sneakers & Wear, for taking the time to share your experience with Clever ecommerce. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience the process in Step 2 has caused you. We make it our priority to provide our customers with the best user experience possible. We would like to kindly inform you that in Step 2 it is not necessary to review our services. We are sorry for the hassle this has caused you and we appreciate your feedback. If there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Sell-off

I just installed the App I still need to try it out for a while and see if it helps me in anyway what so ever

CyclingArmour

As a newcomer I dont really know how to use it. You should provide extra information on how to build ads. It's hard to set it up when you know nothing about google ads. The only think I believe is that Im going to loose lots of money

January 30, 2020

Hi,

We are always available to respond to any of your questions. Please feel free to contact your Account Manager. You will find her on your dashboard.

Best

Spiritual Concepts

Still trying to figure this out! Hopefully it works! Tried it on my own was missing feeds so i paid the $12 to see if that works

Archytas Fasteners

Useless online help, asking for a review before the campaign is able to be setup. Link merchant account not working

fabplans

Cannot provide an accurate review yet but the app is making me place one before I can continue. Will come back and revise accordingly.

EDIT: Not worth the premium charge, I will see how it goes on the free version for a while before cancelling.

Previous 1 3 4