Clever: Google Ads & Shopping

Clever: Google Ads & Shopping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
February 6, 2023

We will see how much good you are as of now it is 2 star based on experience it is pretty sketchy says free and cost

Kickassdealership
Clever Ads replied February 6, 2023

Hi Kickassdealership shop owner,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback on our app!

I have already reached out to you via email to alleviate any worries that might have come up during your setup with us. We are very sorry to read that you weren´t totally confident, and we´re working to clarify any doubts you have now.

If there’s anything else you’d like to suggest you can contact us at support@cleverads.com and we’d be happy to help you.

We sincerely hope to hear back from you soon.

Charlie, Account Manager

December 29, 2022

great. I am still new at this and still learning. I have already been charged 50$ for something. I did not select any plan or campaign budget so still confused.

Fift3 Ventures
Kenya
Time spent using app: 25 days
Clever Ads replied January 13, 2023

Hi Fift3 Ventures,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

We were sorry to hear about your issue but happy that we were able to assist you in resolving the confusion.

While our team has already received your confirmation that the issue was resolved we've sent you an email just to follow up and make sure everything is good on your end.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know! We're here to support you.

- Ben, Customer Success

Edited January 29, 2023

Updated 1/29/2022 Disappointed. After being able to set up my first campaign, I was no longer able to create another. Multiple contacts with the app developer and issues continue.Deleted app.
So far so good. Setting up a Google Ad can be a very time consuming and confusing process and this app has helped me a great deal!

Quinn's Mercantile
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 10, 2022

For some reason I have kept the app for over a year, hoping I suppose that it might improve, but it seems to be a not yet functional product. Right after setting up the account, we ran some ads, aiming to optimise for conversions. Total spend $764 / total clicks 2509 / total conversions 1. That 1 conversion cost $405.80 within its ad group. If the goal had been clicks it might have been more acceptable. The main issue is (as mentioned by others) the low quality of the automatically generated ads, that result in multiple disapprovals and some highly irrelevant ads. The concept is very good but the execution is not working yet I would say.

Routzz
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Clever Ads replied November 10, 2022

Hi Routzz store owner,

Thank you for your feedback. Your experience with our service is extremely important to us. We take this very seriously.

I have already reached out to you via email regarding your account, with some specific details I hope you see.

I hope to hear back from you soon, and for the chance to make things right from your perspective.

Ben, Customer Success

Edited July 12, 2022

I'm still learning how to use it, but it seems like a "plain english" version of Google Ads which is good, since I've always thought Google Ads was seriously complicated. I'm not sure where you can add pictures to ads, but we'll see how it goes. Update - reduced from 5 to 2 stars. I have a pretty customer-centric web site and when I market directly to people, I get pretty good sales. I do not want to waste a lot of money on ads that clearly don't work. Clever tells you to enter certain phrases and sentences, almost like MAD LIBS. They take these and mix them up and jumble them into a variety of ads so they don't really make any grammatical sense on a Google ad when you put certain phrases together. I'd rather go directly into Google Adwords and craft them myself.

Ferocious Beard Company
Time spent using app: 12 days
Clever Ads replied July 19, 2022

Hi Ferocious Beard Company,

Thank you for your feedback. Your experience with our service is extremely important to us and we take this very seriously.

We have already reached out to you via email with updates on your account and we have requested some information from your end.

We hope to hear back from you soon and help you reach success as soon as possible!

Ben, Customer Success

October 16, 2021

I'm not sure how this app works yet I'm still trying to implement the set up process before I was asked to review it.

The Galloway Creative
Time spent using app: 25 days
Clever Ads replied October 21, 2021

Hi, The Galloway Creative owner!

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We strive to offer the best customer support possible here at Clever.

If you any questions regarding the set up process, please contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Additionally, feel free to take down this review or update it once you have used our app for a while longer.

Warm wishes & happy selling,
Isaiah, Account Manager

August 30, 2021

I used this app to try and get conversions, but it was set as click for pay. I specifically operate in the US, whereas every visitor who came to the website was from a foreign country and unable to buy. Not what I wanted.

All Source Fashion
Time spent using app: 9 months
Clever Ads replied August 31, 2021

Thank you for your review, All Source Fashion. We highly appreciate your feedback and would like to apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. However, we did notice that there were several changes made to your geotargeting settings on the app dashboard, which may have affected the performance of your ads.

In any case, we would love to help you get everything set up properly and give you a personal "tour" of our app and services, if you're still interested, as customer satisfaction is very important to a small business like ours. Kindly respond to the email we sent you and we can start from there.

We hope to hear from you soon!

-Nikki, Account Manager

July 1, 2021

it ius a bit ha rd to work with djhksjkjdlkldklkedslklklsdfklklks.lksf;lg;sl;lg;lfgd;l/fl;l/ld/l;/l/';

justforherpleasures.com
Time spent using app: 1 day
Clever Ads replied July 2, 2021

Hi Just For Her Pleasures owner,

Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback. We really appreciate it as it helps us improve our app. Please do send us an email at support@cleverecommerce.com in order to resolve any doubts or concerns that you have.

We'd be more than happy to help.

Isaiah, Account Manager

February 20, 2021

I bought the shopify campaign pro only it stuck at step 3 all the time and hasn't been going on for 2 months ....

Online-Pallets
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 14, 2021

Buenas llevo 6 días con la aplicación y aun no puedo abrirla, me pueden decir donde esta el problema, gracias, tienda binexpres.com

binexpres