Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Online-Pallets

I bought the shopify campaign pro only it stuck at step 3 all the time and hasn't been going on for 2 months ....

binexpres

Buenas llevo 6 días con la aplicación y aun no puedo abrirla, me pueden decir donde esta el problema, gracias, tienda binexpres.com

Allcharming

I use this app for 2 weeks. But there are no results. No sells. Only big payments for Ads. I will try it for one month and if i will not see any results, try myself to work with Ads

December 10, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and we are very sorry to see you did not get the results you were looking for. One of our customer representatives has contacted you about what we can do to help you.

Best,

Astral Projection light

I used this app to provide my website with more traffic, in hopes of gaining more sales of my product. So far, i still have 0 sales..

October 13, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for leaving us some feedback about how your ads are working so far. One of our representatives will reach out to see how we can help optimize your campaigns and increase your sales.

Best,

RadStore.pk

Doesn't work. Unable to connect to my ad account. Support did come back to me acknowledged the problem but why my time got wasted with an app that doesn't work and is listed in the app store.

September 19, 2020

Hello,

Thanks for letting us know. A representative from our team has reached out to see how we can help!

Regards,

Annelisse's

bnngdmx nmbn m,n ,mn mcgffggfdgafhhdtyjdtyjydtjyjldskllkjlkjoeijfdgaoijafgoijragoijar'jgraiojaerparepraja
jgpargpojar]poporgao

Omega fashion and style

Just started using. this app and tells to review first I don’t know but I am Very excited to get boost my sales and conversions.

June 2, 2020

Hey, Omega fashion and style!

We'd love to hear any updates down the road. Keep us posted! :)

Best of luck,
Clever Team

LTD Sneakers & Wear

ask me to review it in step 2 of getting it working, makes no sense that's already annoying and they want 100 characters minimum..................................................................

February 18, 2020

Thank you, LTD Sneakers & Wear, for taking the time to share your experience with Clever ecommerce. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience the process in Step 2 has caused you. We make it our priority to provide our customers with the best user experience possible. We would like to kindly inform you that in Step 2 it is not necessary to review our services. We are sorry for the hassle this has caused you and we appreciate your feedback. If there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Sell-off

I just installed the App I still need to try it out for a while and see if it helps me in anyway what so ever

CyclingArmour

As a newcomer I dont really know how to use it. You should provide extra information on how to build ads. It's hard to set it up when you know nothing about google ads. The only think I believe is that Im going to loose lots of money

January 30, 2020

Hi,

We are always available to respond to any of your questions. Please feel free to contact your Account Manager. You will find her on your dashboard.

Best