Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

Omega fashion and style

Just started using. this app and tells to review first I don’t know but I am Very excited to get boost my sales and conversions.

June 2, 2020

Hey, Omega fashion and style!

We'd love to hear any updates down the road. Keep us posted! :)

Best of luck,
Clever Team

LTD Sneakers & Wear

ask me to review it in step 2 of getting it working, makes no sense that's already annoying and they want 100 characters minimum..................................................................

February 18, 2020

Thank you, LTD Sneakers & Wear, for taking the time to share your experience with Clever ecommerce. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience the process in Step 2 has caused you. We make it our priority to provide our customers with the best user experience possible. We would like to kindly inform you that in Step 2 it is not necessary to review our services. We are sorry for the hassle this has caused you and we appreciate your feedback. If there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Sell-off

I just installed the App I still need to try it out for a while and see if it helps me in anyway what so ever

CyclingArmour

As a newcomer I dont really know how to use it. You should provide extra information on how to build ads. It's hard to set it up when you know nothing about google ads. The only think I believe is that Im going to loose lots of money

January 30, 2020

Hi,

We are always available to respond to any of your questions. Please feel free to contact your Account Manager. You will find her on your dashboard.

Best

Spiritual Concepts

Still trying to figure this out! Hopefully it works! Tried it on my own was missing feeds so i paid the $12 to see if that works

Archytas Fasteners

Useless online help, asking for a review before the campaign is able to be setup. Link merchant account not working

fabplans

Cannot provide an accurate review yet but the app is making me place one before I can continue. Will come back and revise accordingly.

EDIT: Not worth the premium charge, I will see how it goes on the free version for a while before cancelling.

T Bhai

The app asks me to review it again and again. My installation still shows that account manager is checking the request. No response for chat messages.

Tummy 2 tot subscription box

I just downloaded this app. I’m not sure how it work yet but I don’t like that you have to leave a review before you get results

September 11, 2019

Thank you Tummy 2 tot for your feedback. We value all the comments of our clients and we always take them into consideration.
Usually, we ask our clients to leave us a review after they finish the installation process in order to receive insightful feedback on what they thought about the 5 step process. Also, we would like to let you know that even if you leave a review on Shopify you can go back and edit it as many times as you'd like. So even if you leave us feedback in the beginning, you can always come back later after you have used our services, and update it.

Far Out Fab

I was so excited about this app only for the ads to run for 1 day and then stop. Every time I contacted Support, they kept saying my ads are running when in fact they were not. I really wished this could have worked for me, but it just doesn't.

August 16, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry for the misunderstanding with the support team and we will contact as soon as possible to find a solution! We want your experience with our app to be successful and effortless.

Previous 1 3