Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Adwords, Remarketing & Shopping ads

Spiritual Concepts

Still trying to figure this out! Hopefully it works! Tried it on my own was missing feeds so i paid the $12 to see if that works

Archytas Fasteners

Useless online help, asking for a review before the campaign is able to be setup. Link merchant account not working

fabplans

Cannot provide an accurate review yet but the app is making me place one before I can continue. Will come back and revise accordingly.

EDIT: Not worth the premium charge, I will see how it goes on the free version for a while before cancelling.

T Bhai

The app asks me to review it again and again. My installation still shows that account manager is checking the request. No response for chat messages.

Tummy 2 tot subscription box

I just downloaded this app. I’m not sure how it work yet but I don’t like that you have to leave a review before you get results

September 11, 2019

Thank you Tummy 2 tot for your feedback. We value all the comments of our clients and we always take them into consideration.
Usually, we ask our clients to leave us a review after they finish the installation process in order to receive insightful feedback on what they thought about the 5 step process. Also, we would like to let you know that even if you leave a review on Shopify you can go back and edit it as many times as you'd like. So even if you leave us feedback in the beginning, you can always come back later after you have used our services, and update it.

Far Out Fab

I was so excited about this app only for the ads to run for 1 day and then stop. Every time I contacted Support, they kept saying my ads are running when in fact they were not. I really wished this could have worked for me, but it just doesn't.

August 16, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry for the misunderstanding with the support team and we will contact as soon as possible to find a solution! We want your experience with our app to be successful and effortless.

FireWaterFishing

I used the app, good app but premuim is a scamggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

August 9, 2019

We are so sorry to hear that. A person of the Clever team will contact you as soon as possible!

BluPandas

Barely any impressions, 1 click after a week of the ads being active. Keywords are very specific to my brand and unique product names. No one searches for them since my website is new. This is not good since no one knows my website or my product names.
Checked remarketing ads in clever app and google ads. Not sure if product banners change depending on the product they view on my website or if they just throw a random picture up. There's not much information on that. Even the various banners preview on clever app just shows 1 product picture. Confusing.

No traffic. Not enough information. Easy to setup. Could be a lot better.

Indigo's Curve

Changing my review. We have used the app and have zero return on investment. Hard to get anyone to respond and when they do they say they will look into it or make changes and contact via email but never hear back from them. I had much better result from google Shopping campaign.

Original: The app was easy to install and they have great customer support. It helped us starting out because we didn't know much about advertising and getting traffic. We have learned a lot and still continue to use the app.

ekichultimatebobbin

This App is not ready yet. the Gmail ads doesn't work. The support email address displayed on the screen is not working. The reports show no data even after 2+ weeks and support never answer. It is far from being ready..

May 30, 2019

Thanks for leaving a review on us. We work diligently to deliver the best product possible to our customers, and we're sorry it didn't necessarily work for you but the Gmail Ads do indeed work. It could've been due to a slight error along the way, but we are creating Gmail Ads as they are requested.

Previous 1 3