Clever Google Ads & Shopping

Clever Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Shopping, Google AdWords & Retargeting Ads automation

Cloudy Garden

Not sure yet if this is going to work for me, but will be testing it. If possible will write an update for it

June 14, 2019

Thanks a lot for trusting us. Looking forward to your review after using our app.

TheNeelStore

let me try .................................................................................................................

Flash Aviation

I was asked to review this immediately after the install. What do you expect me to say? I care about getting sales and cannot comment of the effectiveness of the application.

June 4, 2019

Thanks for the review. We would like to let you know that you have the ability to edit your review after you have used our product. Nonetheless, we hope our app serves you well.

Fetish ® Juguetería para Adultos

no trial :( detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

The Melton Ultimate Vape Store

Average app that does what it says. Would be better if the app was updared to the new google policues.

May 21, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review. We have completed your campaigns and Adwords but unfortunately, Google does not allow the advertisement of 'Recreational Drugs' and 'Tobacco' products without the mandatory license. These policies are made by Google, and as a Google Premier partner we have to follow all the policies. In case of further doubts or concerns, please feel free to contact us directly through our support email.

One Click Glow

I don't like apps that want from you to leave a review before you use their service, unfortunately, this is one of them. I can't say anything so far so I will stop in the middle and after I use it I will edit my review

ExtenTress

Trying to figure it out but seems like it will be useful for my online store. Not very good at this coding but will give it a shot

RoyalCanna

still trying to learn the app. seems like it will be a good way to get store name out there and help with sells.

Cost2Build Trade Store

Will see how things go, but its bad when your asking for a review before even know what the service is like

Mimeocase Tactical/ Nashville Tactical Lounge

very easy to use
i will def be making more ads as time goes on and track to see how they do
cant wait to see