Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Get Google Adwords & Google Shopping Ads to promote your store

Pride & Proud Designs

Still trying to finish setting up this app. I'm hoping that once I jump all the hurdles I will be happy with the time invested based on the results achieved.

March 26, 2021

Hi, Pride & Proud Designs! Thanks for leaving us a review. We've resolved the tech issues you've been having and would like to know if you need additional assistance. We'd love to hear your feedback! Please contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

-Nikki, Junior Account Manager

Family Business (AESC)

I really waiting for the results, and sure I will provide you with my review of the app. how you ask me about the program before I even start with you?

March 26, 2021

Hi, Family Business (AESC). Thanks for your review! We ask for feedback from the start to know how your setup process was like. You can always update your review anytime. We'd love to know how we can improve your experience with our app. Please don't hesitate to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

-Nikki, Junior Account Manager

DistinctFW

The Tiffany Marie Collection

Why ask for a review before it can be tested out? I will update this review after actually using it. So far the concept is great.

Time&Watch

This app could be more useful and faster. But it's full of interesting functionalities and other things.

November 30, 2020

Hey there,

Thanks for giving us your feedback and we are excited to see you are making use of all our great functionalities!

EthniCache ®

The interface seems great. I am not sure why the ads are not running and the impressions are 0 even after the campaigns are approved.

Boutique-Blush1

Icon Industrial Specialties, LLC

I just started using the App. We'll add another review after I have had time to see how it performs.

Smokey Rooms

I dont like being forced to write a review you shouldnt keep making people who use the app write reviews

paulcollection

you cant navigate through it and you don't have guide you but i was told it a great app the helps you with more traffic to your store

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13