Clever Google Adwords

Clever Google Adwords

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads for your ecommerce by Clever Google AdWords!

LSGTees

I have this app but im not getting any sales or visits, i have had it for awhile and and it shows no visits, no impressions or click.

zebramanic

Anyone Remember my one star review for this app, well yup i am the same giving them a 5 stars now, a 3 stars not for the service or if it works for me or me cause i will be back for it after testing, its simply a 3 stars for the crew sitting behind this apps, they care about what they do and they believe in it. as said ill be back to this rating again

Ld Pretty

It Brought a ton of traffic but no sales not bad thought

Comme Avant Bio

Waiting 1 month for results...

Ecopopup

Good app still have to try all features

Doggy Affair

Don't have an answer right now it's to early to tell

Spiritreaver Clothing

Works ok but integration seems to be off with regular Google AdWords account. My numbers were completely different. Easy to set up though

Iaunnas Princess Boutique

Haven't had it that long, so I'm not sure how much it is actually optimizing my store at the present time. But I will review again in 2 months.

Ooh La La Cosmeticsza

So far, bring people to the site, but I must say the app likes to turn the campaigns you have on by itself, meaning if you don't keep checking it, you will rack up a bill of $$$$$$ so please app devs let's get something straight I turn it off for a reason, would love to have a campaign start and end date so I don't end up spending millions....

The Watch Stop Australia

(+) Its great to start off with, they created several ads for products and specific collections with or without banners. Basically all you have to do is set a budget and they do their thing. (+) Its free.

(-) Their customer support takes half a century to respond. (-) The premium subscription isnt very clear on what perks you are getting in addition to what they are already doing, even upon asking they weren't very clear on it. (-) They're not proficient in english, probably because its not their first language. This will make you doubt the quality of their work and you will have to double check everything.

My advice - If you are new to adwords, give it a go. If you like what they're doing then get the premium subscription, ask them what you will get before you pay (just to be clear). Once you grow bigger, I suggest you get familiar with adwords yourself and handle it on your own. Its not that difficult + you have immediate control over your ads from the start.

Previous 1