Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads, Remarketing & Shopping ads. Get Black Friday ads!

Reitsport Brunken

just started and the app want me to make a review so i give them 4/5 I think thats fair and okay.....

SAM★INK®

I have keyed in all to input for automatic ad creation. I'm still not sure what else there is but reviewing this app is one of the steps required to finish the creation process.

November 15, 2019

We would love to hear back from you after you have gotten the hang of our app and have experienced it in more depth.

El Sicómoro Bookstore

it looks like it works. we think that its working but we can't see the banners, its too soon to tell

HyperCulture Survival

Still having issues getting this to load in google... hoping this works. Seems to have many features... I just need it to work now.

November 12, 2019

We’re sorry to hear that you’ve had some experience issues. Please don’t hesitate to contact any of the Clever team to help you out going forward.

Christvit

Just started using it, and already getting a lot of traffic to my store.
Looking forward to a turnaround.

November 12, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review! It’s awesome to hear that we have been able to help you out with your store, and we only hope to continue to do so.

Luxurara

Need to look how the app works, needs a review to work first. I'll update later on. The App makes a good first impression.

November 8, 2019

We would love to hear back from you once you have used our app a little more! We hope everything works well for you though.

MyWorldPhone.com

potential app. I hope it works as it suppose to. I see lots of potential with this. All in one place

November 8, 2019

We hope our app works out well for you and we would love to hear back from you after your continued use of it!

GeMiTo

just strated to use it and it works. drive me traffic decreasing cost of Gooogle ads campains . tring to use the other functionality

November 5, 2019

Thanks for leaving the review! We’re glad to know that our app has worked well for you and is delivering what we intended it to.

Skyline Shoppers

Seems pretty good!! I'm still learning how to use it. I hope it will help me with my online store to convert to sale!

November 5, 2019

We hope we can only help your store in the future and we would also love to hear back from you after your continued use of the app!

Luna Moon Jewel

This is a great app for gaining new customers and selling products. The marketing is great and its very easy to use

October 30, 2019

Thanks a lot for giving us a review! It’s awesome to hear that our app is helping you out and we hope in continues to do so.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18