Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping | Reviews

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

InoveShopp.com

.......... estou conhecendo ainda, me parece muito boa, no aguardo do analista em espanhol com a conta premium que ativamos.

November 29, 2021

Olá, proprietário da InnoveShop,

Obrigado por nos deixar um tempo para uma revisão. Estamos felizes em saber que você está recebendo ajuda de nossa equipe. Por favor, nos informe se você tiver alguma dúvida, entrando em contato conosco pelo e-mail support@cleverecommerce.com.

Saudações,
Isaiah, Account Manager

Aplikasi sanga membantu penjualan sayaAplikasi Online membantu kami dalam menilai sendiri Tata Kelola pada kami secara online. Waktu yang kami gunakan lebih efisien dan hasil outputnya juga sudah tertata dengan rapi. Sangat berbeda dengan ketika kami masih melakukan Tata Kelola secara manual kurang efektif dan efisien. Terinformasi pada ta, Laporan Tata Kelola BPR dilaporkan secara online ke . Kami akan lebih terbantu lagi karena pelaksanaan Self Assessment juga telah dilaksanakan secara online dengan Aplikasi GCT-SAT sehingga lebih mudah dilaporkan secara online ke Terima kasih

November 23, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate it.

All the best,

Katertomyman

I used this App to help drive sales to my store! I am waiting to see what happen. Hopefully it will be a success.

November 15, 2021

Hi KatertoMyMan owner,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

We hope you have had a successful run with our app!

Warm wishes,

BeerNovelties

It was easy but a little too easy. Still figuring out navigation. Some products have been rejected and I'm not sure why, but figuring it out

November 15, 2021

Hi BeerNovelties owner,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your thoughts!

If you need help with the products that have been rejected still, please reach out to us at support@cleverecommerce.com for further assistance.

Happy selling,

Wayanad Green Fresh

Good, easy to install. When I asked some doubt on pixel, chat executive informed me to contact technical team. Din inform where , how etc

November 1, 2021

Hi, Wayanad Green Fresh owner!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your thoughts!

I am glad to hear we were able to assist you.

Warm regards,

Saltwater Vintage & Uncommon Prints

Just added this app and am hopeful. They assign you a client contact with the Pro plan, so you can directly communicate with a human about your campaigns. My rep, Carlos, has been very responsive and helpful so far. The only thing I don't like is their support and my client contact never seem to be online or available at the same time as me (Pacific Standard Time). I see they are based in Madrid and Malaga - so that's my only complaint. But they look like a very professional company online (Clever eCommerce). I will update my review in a month once I have seen what they can do.

November 1, 2021

Hi, Saltwater Vintage & Uncommon Prints owner,

Thank you for taking the time to give such detailed feedback - we truly appreciate it! I am glad to hear that Carlos has been able to assist you with your campaigns. Unfortunately, we cannot change time zones - we wish we could.

If you have any additional questions, please reach out to us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Warm regards,

anamistore.com

I have just started working with the program, apparently it has a good letter for you and it is easy to use

October 21, 2021

Hi AnamiStore.com,

Thanks for leaving us your thoughts!

If you need any further help, reach out to us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Warm wishes,

inddus-us

Good, I used for my two store, supportive team and application work good for my one store and on another still have issue.

October 14, 2021

Hi Inddus-us owner,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback! We really appreciate it in order to continue improving our services for customers. If you are still stuck with that one account, feel free to reach out to us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

All the best,

House of Flowers

not sure if it works or not just downloaded it. will upadate once i use this app. i hope it doesnt rips me off.

October 14, 2021

Hi House of Flowers owner,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your thoughts as customer feedback is a top priority at Clever.

If you have any questions or concerns when it comes to billing, please send us a message at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Happy selling,

Nav’s Hair Straighteners and Hair Accessories in Australia

I have used this app for a few months now and have seen results.
Sometimes accessing Dashboard can be difficult

October 6, 2021

Hi, Nav! Thank you so much for your feedback! We're continuously working hard on improving our app features. We sent you an email regarding your dashboard issues, kindly respond so we can resolve it as soon as possible!

Thanks again!