Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Lekestue AS

Not a bad app and service. Saved me time and when I needed help, service and answers came fast. Definitely positive start. didn't give 5 stars just because haven't used app for long enough to see output of it.

Little Moo Organics

I think it works, I haven't really been able to see cause it wants me to complete all these steps first.

August 2, 2021

Hi Little Moo Organics owner,

Thank you very much for your review. The opinion of our consumers is something fundamental to continue improving.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

All the best,

Carlos González
Account Manager

Animalia Apparel

It is new to us and I like the information it can give us and looking forward to seeing how it works. Very straightforward set up.

August 3, 2021

Hi, Tony! Thank you so much for your review! We would love to help you make the most out of our app. On another note, I sent you an email a few days ago regarding your concern. Kindly check your inbox or spam folder just in case!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Blended Assets

I want to use this app to make money. It would be nice if it would let me use it before making me write a review.

July 29, 2021

Hi, Blended Assets! Thanks for your feedback. Our dashboard shows a list of things you can do to make the most out of our app, but in no way you are obligated to complete them. Said this, I'm so sorry for the confusion. You are always free to update or remove your review as you see fit.

Please don't hesitate to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com for any questions or concerns!

Kraken Cay Coffee

So far so good :) I just started using this and it is very easy to setup. I'm looking forward to seeing how much it helps my business.

July 17, 2021

Thanks for the kind review, Kraken Cay Coffee! We look forward to helping your business grow! If you need any help with your campaigns, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Happy selling!

Unique & United 717

easy to follow instructions, step by step. I hope to really knock it out of the park with this app. This is very clever indeed.

July 2, 2021

Hi Unique & United 717 owner,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your thoughts!

We really do hope you knock it out of the park! If you need more help from Clever, email us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Happy selling,

Cadeaul™

Clever - google ads and shopping helped me alot though it was confusing at the beginning but thank you

June 29, 2021

Hi Cadeaul owner!

Thank you so much for your feedback. The opinion of our customers is very important to us.

If you need help with anything else, please do not hesitate to contact us.

All the best,

Carlos González
Account Manager

Beyond Summit Store

I'm being asked to rate a service I haven't used - why? It makes more sense if you allow me to use the app first.

June 24, 2021

Hi Beyond Summit Store owner,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. And yes, I completely agree with you - it makes more sense to review the app 2-3 weeks after use which is the approximate amount of time it takes to see potential traffic Clever created campaigns generate for you.

You can always update this review in the future. Additionally, I just emailed you regarding your Premium Plan - so please do respond to that email with any further questions or concerns.

Warm regards,

Butchers Baits

I used this app to help me create google ads. However, nobody notified me that my ads were approved and running.

June 22, 2021

Hi, Butchers Baits owner!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review; we really appreciate your time.

As per the message shown to users in upon accepting our terms of use, Google Ads are directly uploaded and start running unless unchecked by the user. I apologize if this was not clear.

Additionally, users get a confirmation email. If you didn't get one, please send me an email at support@cleverecommerce.com as this may be a tech glitch on our behalf and I would love to resolve it for future users! If you see it in your spam folder, please let me know so I can notify our Tech Team.

I am so sorry for this mishap!

Please do let me know if you have any further questions or concerns you'd like to discuss via email.

Happy selling and warm wishes,

reahmsfashion

I'm having trouble figuring out the app. I'm sure it works great but I wish someone could help me with setting it up.

June 21, 2021

Hi, Reahm's Fashion! Thank you for your review! We're happy to guide you through our app. Please send us a message at support@cleverecommerce.com and your account manager will respond to you shortly!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32