Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Easy Google Ads, AdWords, Google Shopping & Retargeting Ads

Gaudly

great app so far. video was detailed and easy to follow steps and keep up with the video set up.

September 11, 2019

Thanks for the review Gaudly! We're so glad you liked our video. If you need anything else don't forget to contact us!

@RippJeans

Great app to use for remarketing and user friendly. Looking forward to using other aspects of the app to supply my customers with awesome discount ads.

September 11, 2019

Thanks @RippJeans for your feedback! Our development team always prioritizes on UX. Remember you can always contact our support team in case you need any help with the Discount Ads.

Majestoso Store

Eu gostaria de retificar a minha avaliação. Estou dando agora 4 estrelas. John Clever me ajudou a resolver os problemas que eu tive com o App.

September 13, 2019

We are sorry for your bad experience. When you uninstall the app, we do no longer can make any changes on your Google Ads account so there is no way for us to cancel the campaigns we created. The Google Ads account is yours and has always been, so after uninstalling our app you are responsible for running the campaigns. Regarding the remarketing campaign, please note that Google requires a minimum of 1000 users in the remarketing list order to start running the remarketing campaign.

Ariann's

Great app. Takes care of all my google ads needs, From compiling to tracking. I highly recommend it for new store owners.

August 30, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We will work hard to keep improving

Sport Performance Improvement Tools

Great app for helping me with marketing and ad making. Super!!! Everything I need in one app!!!!!!!!

August 27, 2019

We are glad that you liked it!

Buffalo Soldier T-Shirt Store

not sure yet...but the app is user friendly hope it leads to more sales. thank you..................

August 19, 2019

Thank you for your review! We look forward to helping you along the way!

Graphic Display

Just trying the free version right now to see how this works. I'm hoping to have more control over my Google Shopping Ads, targeting specific customers, and what ads are actually running. It's too soon to tell if it's working yet or not. I will come back and re-rate it once I see. So far I like the concept and I have seen a small uptick in online visitors.

August 19, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We are excited to hear back from you soon regarding your progress.

Silvery Cavern

I hope it will work. and , I just trying the free version for now. thank you for the support! Hope it work

August 21, 2019

We love to hear that! Thank you very much for the review!

School Store.ie

Saves a l of time using Google ads, really helpful and time efficient app. Would like to have more control over the advertisements though.

August 16, 2019

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that our app has been helpful and time-efficient for you!

Pdazzle

I am just getting started with this app. I only signed up for the free version. I am excited to to see the results of using this app.

August 13, 2019

Thank you for the review! We look forward to working with you and hope to hear back as you continue to use our app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16