Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

Prodigious Gifts

I used this app to help automate my advertising and test it out. So far it's been great! I have set the daily budget at a small amount and it's been helping drive traffic and sales.

Enlightn Light Company

Great app helped a lot! Would recommended to anyone.

Stolley Sports and Fitness

I just started using this app. It seems helpful. I am optimistic to see how much it will help in the future.

GoWindeals

I used this application to run my google ads. It seems to be a great tool to use for advertising campaign, but some work of improvement is necessary in setting up targeted audiences.

sixt5 productions

good so far
took a while to get going but now we are there it seems to be getting out in to the world as advertised

July 1, 2020

Hello!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. let us know if you need any help!

KOMONI Amsterdam

I just started, but it seems helpful. I do not know my way in the online world too well, so hope this app will help me build results.

IKON-byAJ

Denne appen hjalp mye med å konvertere visninger til faktiske kunder. Med hjelp fra denne appen klarte vi å nå våre første kunder.

The Panty Studio

So far, so good in the beginning. We will see how the long haul is. But I love that you can set your daily budget.

Woman Leggins

Okey. Okey. Aceptable. Bueno vale. No está mal. Me pide que comente antes de probarla, eso no me gusta.

Pels Shop

Easy to use app for creating and placing ads. You just need to answer a few questions and supply a few information and your ad is good to go.

June 9, 2020

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us some feedback. If there is anything we can do to improve, please let us know!

Best,