Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Get Google Adwords & Google Shopping Ads to promote your store

Swan Auto

So far so good. This review is part of installation. Hope it will work out good on my website especially getting sales.

April 21, 2021

Thank you for your review, Swan Auto! If there's anything we can assist you with, please contact support@cleverecommerce.com.

Snacks Online

Review was required as a set up step. So far the interface looks good and usable, once I start using the app more I will be better placed to write a review..

April 21, 2021

Thank you for your review, Snacks Online! Your feedback means a lot to us. Please feel free to update this review anytime. It helps us improve and provide the best possible experience to our customers. Happy selling!

Sykies

Great app as of right now. not too sure yet but its pretty useful in some cases here and there interface looks pretty good

April 21, 2021

Thanks for leaving a review, Sykies! If there's anything we can assist you with, please contact support@cleverecommerce.com. We'd be happy to help!

anelia.gr

Its too soon to be sure about this app.
The interface looks great. I will write detail review when I use it more time

April 21, 2021

Thanks for your review! You can definitely update it at any time. I'm sure potential customers would love to know how our app has helped you. We'd also love to know what we can do to make your experience better. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our app, please feel free to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

EconoShop

the app is verry mutch so helpfull if you know how to use it. i recommend it if you want to see some results

March 29, 2021

Hi, EconoShop! We're glad you like the app. Please don't hesitate to reach out at support@cleverecommerce.com in case you have any suggestions for our app. We'd also be happy to address any questions or concerns should you have them. Happy selling!

Annli'Co Skincare

Nice app. I am still trying to discover it, so will come later with a more constructive feedback. And it's

March 18, 2021

Hi, Annli'Co Skincare! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. To learn more about what our app can do for you, please take a look at our website: www.cleverecommerce.com.

Please let me know if you have any questions, I’d be happy to answer them! Just send an email to support@cleverecommerce.com.

ZHEED.store

Helpful, useful, and easy to deal with. Supporting more languages would make this app GREAT and the BEST.

Leadingdog

Haven't used yet but seems easy to set up I can let you know more once I have seen it in action hopefully it will improve my positioning

Laureed

I wish it help me to marketing my website , I tired to find something so good to market my things I hope that

Taifun Teppich Service GmbH

Easy and fast start of google ads campains. The force to rate is a little bit strange and reduces the willing to work with the app.

February 17, 2021

Hello Taifun Teppich Service GmbH,

Thank you for leaving us feedback about our app. Please feel free to contact us when a question arises or if you need any assistance.

Best,