Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

Petit Ami and Zubels baby toys and gifts

ok great appppp

Tell us about your experience with Google Ads & Google Shopping

How would you rate this app?
Rated 4 stars

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app

Unique Styles 2 Envy Inc.

The best product I have ever used thus far...........................................................

Rally Gear, LLC

I just launched my shopify store and wanted to take advantage of Google. I integrated the app and it's been very easy to use and get started delivering ads via Google.

P.Z. Creations

Just starting our journey, but so far it is going pretty well. We will update later. Not sure what else to write on this minimum word count review.

USA Fashion Masks

I haven't really used it to it's full potential but seems like a good app. I'm not able to accurately rate it

Voltagehardware.com

Nice app, would recommend. Download it, and have good use of it, it was for me. Has nice keywords targeting

Mocs n More

I just started using this app seems easy enough and i am hoping this is going to be a good app. Was really simple setup

Coss Y Leon Products

this app is really good for beginners and to use their ads. it helps you in every shape and form contact them for more info.

Green Mango

Works good at the moment. Everything is very easy to instal :) Hopefully this will get me some succes with google ads

C-Trouver

I've started using this App to help me with marketing my store and driving more traffic and more transactions. So far I like the layout and the ease of use and look forward to seeing its effectiveness!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27