CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads (50% OFF NOW!)

monaveli

Just installed and set up. Ads are not runnign yet but I hope its worth it. I will update my review in the future...

SmartSafe Botiquines

very nice and well done, worth to try it for google ads help.
Don't worry about hard things they care for everything

Top Hot Trending Products

very useful tool in the making business, need to explore more in using this app. hope I can manage the details on this

Simply Blessed

This app has helped me get 4 sales in the first week of using it! Highly recommend. I wish it was easier to customize though.

Huon Salmon

Simple and easy to use. Good for getting you started with a basic AdWords set up. More detailed targeting and optimisation would be beneficial in the future.

Singbowls

I am trying to use this app to do google adwards to increase sales. It is taking a bit of time to figure everything out but support is good and I am sure once everything is setup, it will run like a charm. 1 suggestion is that maybe to ask for feedback after 1 month so that we are giving you a true review.

October 29, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We'd love to hear from you in a month to see how things went! Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

cromanet

Easy setup. Need more time to evaluate the app. Everything seems to be ok for now. Good application.

My Tamed Mane

I'm still learning how to use the app, but it's pretty good so far. I like how it sets me up for success.

Boldfacd

Just installed so not sure how it will work. We will see. I will come back to review once we get moving.

PAEGA

The setup was quick. Now I just need to test the functionalities how it could really help my store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29