Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Lovely Leny Virtual Store

Its user friendly and navigation as well . I highly recommend for business growth and marketing. It was easy to start out.

Parsons Clothing

cool wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

MobiCrew

I USE THIS APP TO PUT UP ADS FOR MY SHOPIFY ACCOUNT AND IT IS EASY TO USE. I LIKE THIS APP & I PREFER

August 31, 2021

Hi there, MobiCrew!

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. It was great just chatting with you via the Support Chat. I really hope the changes we made to your keywords get your Google Ads campaigns rolling in the right direction. Please check in with us as discussed in a week or so to go over your campaigns.

Warm wishes and best of luck,

La'Chelle Boutique

I just installed the app so I haven't had time to see its effect. However the installation was smooth and easy. Hope this helps with increasing my conversions.

August 30, 2021

Hi La'Chelle Boutique

Thank you so much for your nice review. It is a pleasure to hear that the installation process has been easy for you, I hope we can continue to help you improve.

If you have any other questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Carlos González
Account Manager

ALLTHINGS THE BRAND

set up was pretty easy havent seen what they can do from a marketing standpoint yet
in comaprison with downloading other platforms with shopify such as facebook its def less of a headache

August 31, 2021

Hi, Daniel! Thank you so much for leaving a review and for upgrading to our Premium plan. I look forward with working with you and seeing your business grow with us!

Happy selling!

-Nikki, Account Manager

royaldickclub

so far I like it let's see how it works. Well I don't have much more to say because I haven't run the app yet.

August 26, 2021

Hi there!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your thoughts. We hope to help you as much as we can.

Warm regards,

Atlas Chaussures

J'ai installé cette application depuis 24 hrs et je suis satisfait du processus de prise en main et de l'automatisme mis en place.

Luminous Blossom

I am using this app to manage all my ads in one place. So far, it's good. I just started using it. I am hoping to obtain more exposure for my store.

August 23, 2021

Hi, Luminous Blossom owner!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We hope your store gets more reach with the campaigns we made for you. Please email us at support@cleverecommerce.com if you have any further questions or concerns.

All the best,

Inddus

Still learning, but I think this app has a lot of potential! I haven't really been able to see cause it wants me to complete all these steps first.

Loud Sisters Shop

Still learning, but I think this app has a lot of potential! The onboarding process was a little confusing. I would have like to know more about why and how things were being set up before I started, but customer support has been good so far.

August 9, 2021

Hi, Loud Sisters Shop owner!

We appreciate the time you have taken to leave us your thoughts. Thank you very much!

As always, we can answer any questions you may have at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Warm regards,