Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Easy Google Ads, AdWords, Google Shopping & Retargeting Ads

TeeGee Fashion

Can be abit confusing to understand at first but give it some time and attention to learn, but it has a job and it does it well, a must have to boosts any business

marstoy

last time, I add and delete the app in a short time, because it is terrible UI design and it doesn't support for multi-language settings, I am not good at English, so it is a little hard for me, the whole shopify system is a little hard for me, who want to start new business, used to be a aliexpress seller.
but thanks a lot for the app staff, they contact with me timely and try to let me know how the app work, they even introduce a chinese staff for me, really responsible.
I am still learning how to use google ads, how to use analytics, all is new for me, and I hope this app can help me with its power to get more sale, this tiem, I give a 4 stars review, and next time, if you see I give a full stars review, it will means that this app will really helpful and deserved.
I am indeed a rookie, if you have any idea or advise about shopify or growing performance, hope you can contact with me, thanks in advance.

PETAS JEWELRY HAND BAGS AND GIFTS

Good just started to uses it will let you know when I have used it a while but so far it seems ok Petas-Jewelry

October 4, 2019

Hello Petas Jewelry hand bags and gifts!
Thank you for your feedback! We would be happy to see your updated review after using our service!

P&Rs House

Im testing this out for now ...will have to have to write another review when testing is done....but so far...cant really say much...will see how it goes..lol

October 4, 2019

Hello P&Rs House!
Thank you for your feedback! We really hope our services will meet up your expectations and we would be glad to see your updated review after using it.

Your Crafts

Seems to be good so far, time will tell if it will bring conversions rather than just traffic - also how targeted it will be.

October 3, 2019

Thank you Your Crafts for your feedback!
Our mission is to create campaigns that will bring quality traffic to your store!

Socks4Watts

Easy connection to manage google ads which can seem pretty complicated without the app!

Some of the key functionality is premium which is a shame but not unexpected.

October 1, 2019

Hello Socks4Watts!
Thank you for your review! We hope you take the chance to benefit from our premium plan at some point in the future!

African Accessory

i have just signed up and by a mile this has been the best experience on any Shopify app thus far. I may come back to give 5 stars if this App actually creates Campaigns that drives growth, Even a small one.

September 23, 2019

Hello African Accessory!
Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to know that you have a good experience with our app!

Gaudly

great app so far. video was detailed and easy to follow steps and keep up with the video set up.

September 11, 2019

Thanks for the review Gaudly! We're so glad you liked our video. If you need anything else don't forget to contact us!

@RippJeans

Great app to use for remarketing and user friendly. Looking forward to using other aspects of the app to supply my customers with awesome discount ads.

September 11, 2019

Thanks @RippJeans for your feedback! Our development team always prioritizes on UX. Remember you can always contact our support team in case you need any help with the Discount Ads.

Majestoso Store

Eu gostaria de retificar a minha avaliação. Estou dando agora 4 estrelas. John Clever me ajudou a resolver os problemas que eu tive com o App.

September 13, 2019

We are sorry for your bad experience. When you uninstall the app, we do no longer can make any changes on your Google Ads account so there is no way for us to cancel the campaigns we created. The Google Ads account is yours and has always been, so after uninstalling our app you are responsible for running the campaigns. Regarding the remarketing campaign, please note that Google requires a minimum of 1000 users in the remarketing list order to start running the remarketing campaign.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17