Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

Sky Girl

Seems easy so far. Hopefully I get some meaningful clicks! Setup was easy and I like the ability to monitor progress from one place.

Drunk America

Great app! Very easy to use, makes Google ads easy and saves me a lot of time. Definitely recommend it!

CB Music Centre

I like the new interface. Very nice. Upgraded to Premium to get the most of the product and to get a dedicated expert.

FoxFriendz

Great Apps.
Tell us about your experience with Google Ads & Google Shopping
Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app.

GIDA PAPELERIA

this is to soon to review .... but sounds good by the moment, ..... i hope everything works well...

Lingeriecim

I love this app, easy and fast. I would recommend this app to other businesses. I'll use this on my other business I am staring soon.

Merv’s Music Shop

PromiseStudioLLC.

Great App, Excellent way to show analytics and fast operating systems to show reports on making the site reach a bigger audience.

Paganstones

awesome a++++ needs a little work on the Google Analytics part. Besides that it’s overall perfect and on point.

Bestow Charms

Just started my journey. Have a good opinion on Google as it reaches more audience in the world. So trusting and moving on.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 96 97