Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

Danty Brand

Location Andorra

uso esta aplicacion para trabajar y me viene genial ya que me esta ayudando a crecer la tienda y prosperar

D'Sare

This apps brilliant, I have seen an increase of traffic into my store. Could be better if only sales conversion were applicable

Schildren

Only just started using, but seems good so far. Hoping it will help with my marketing, as I struggle to understand all the different strategies.

miBrite Teeth Whitening

I love using clever, its every useful when creating google adswords, ill always use clever when promoting my business

BENNNNNNNN

J'ai utilisé cette application pour faire mes annonces et elle fonctionne vraiment très bien. Je suis satisfait.

RUH MÉXICO

Location Mexico

Estoy aprendiendo a usarla. Aun me falta ver todas las características pero hasta ahora todo excelente.,

Savi Jewelry

love this app!!! makes advertising so easy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 11, 2022

Hi Savi Jewelry owner,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

All the best,

HOWHIGH2FLY

THIS APP IS GREAT. THIS APP IS GREAT. THIS APP IS GREAT. THIS APP IS GREAT. THIS APP IS GREAT. THIS APP IS GREAT.

Hi HOWHIGH2FLY,

Thank you for leaving us a review! We're glad that you're finding our app useful and effective! We hope you continue to use our services.

Warm Regards,

PROBARBER CLIPPER SUPPLY

looking forward to see good results using this app. the reviews seamed very good and highly recommending.

Hi PROBARBER CLIPPER SUPPLY owner,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review.

All the best,

City-Kaufhaus Herber GmbH

Location Germany

Sehr gut. Die Einrichtung war sehr leicht, gute Analyse für deine Homepage.
Der Kundenservice zuverlässig und antwortet schnell.

Hi City-Kaufhaus Herber GmbH

Vielen Dank für Ihr positives Feedback, wir hoffen, dass Sie unsere Anwendung auch weiterhin nutzen werden,

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,