Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads, Remarketing & Shopping ads. Get Black Friday ads!

Blackbird Boutique

The setup for this app was very easy and it has been very informative so far. My ads have not started running yet, but I am please so far with how everything is working. I will come back with more information once I’ve worked with the app more.

Junibel

Just starting to use the app. Looking forward to working with Clever Ecommerce to manage our Google ads.

Southern Ivy Boutique

Easy and basic. Not a whole lot of customization options for marketing, however, that's not necessarily a bad thing. Running ads can get very complicated and this app helps simplify that!

Inspire.market

Great App, love it and will definitely promote it to others. Everyone must use this app if they want to be successful.

ccmoto

So much easier then fighting with google. few clicks and they do the rest.
so easy. its awesome!.....

Adamsbargainshop.com

I love this app first time using easy they do all the work for you. would let everyone know about app

November 12, 2019

It’s great to hear that you’re enjoying our app and we have been able to help you out. Thanks for the review too!

EYESMARTLENS

love the fact that you don't have to do to much as long you put your information right on your page they do very for you is amazing

November 12, 2019

Thanks for the review! We strive to make our app easy to use and hearing this makes our efforts validated.

Mr.Watch

This App Is A Really Good App Cause Because Of This App I Won't Be Doing $100 Per Day Till Now

So To All The Beginners Out There Do Try To Use This App :)

Thanks To The Developers Of This App

November 12, 2019

Thanks so much giving us a review! We are so glad to know that our app has helped you out, and no, thank you.

SKBGaming

Used this app to increase traffic in my shop.It was easy to install and setup and as for now I am still waiting to get the result and hope the app will work as promised.I believe it will be a great app to generate more traffic to your store.It is worth giving a try.

November 12, 2019

Thank you for your review! It’s good to hear that it was a seamless process to use the app and we hope you get you desired results.

Take A Deal

Great and easy was a good experience and hope it works out for me. Need all the help I can get and afford.

November 12, 2019

Thank you for leaving us a review! It’s awesome to hear that we are able to help you and your store out and we hope that we only continue to do so.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 66 67