Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Easy Google Ads, AdWords, Google Shopping & Retargeting Ads

Pure Pleasure Gifts

Simply Amazing - quick painless and the whole process is streamlined - love it!

September 17, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! Glad to hear that the onboarding was easy for you!
If you need any help, please don't hesitate to contact our support team!

Haris Paris

Perfect and really simple to use, we recommend for your ads if you don't know how to use google adwords plateforme

September 16, 2019

Thank you Haris Paris for your feedback!
We aim to help merchants who are just starting with Google Ads or do not have much experience! Glad to hear we are succeeding in this!

Lil'Lilly

It seems really simple and helps you a lot when it comes to adds. Perfect for a beginners on ecommerce.

September 13, 2019

Thanks Lil'Lilly for your review. We are experts at helping merchants with their first experience with Google Ads. In case you need any help, don't hesitate to contact our support team.

MJ's Unique Merch

I love this app. I enjoyed all the details and sd on to help to keep up. I will help by introducing.

September 11, 2019

Thank you MJ's Unique Merch for your feedback! We're so glad to make our customers happy. In case you need any help, feel free to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com

G&S Diamonds

set up google shopping worked great really pleased thank you very much all of you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 11, 2019

Hi G&S Diamonds! Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to have helped you with your Google Shopping campaigns. In case you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact our support team.

Laboon Anime Shop

That tool is just insane. It increased my sales a lot and it is very simple so everyone can understand.

September 11, 2019

Thank you Laboon Anime Shop for such an amazing review. Our words can't describe how thrilled we were when we read this. We're so glad to make our customers happy. In case you need any help, don't hesitate to contact us!

Cassimiro Fishing Stuffs

Super helpful so far. I've reached the same amount of impressions by using this at a fraction of what I was spending managing myself.

September 11, 2019

Thank you for your review "Cassimiro Fishing Stuff"! Our mission is to give growing ecommerce companies the opportunity to advertise on Google with a smaller budget. So we can't be happier knowing you are one of them!

The Only Gem

got my first conversion! it's great, the ads keep getting better and better and the traffic is high quality

September 11, 2019

Congratulations on your first conversion "The Only Gem" !!! We are very happy to help merchants achieve their goals. Feel free to contact our support team if you need any help.

Hey Mia

I am using this app to diversify the ads, and it seems easy to set up and a good alternative for ads! thank you!

September 6, 2019

Thanks for your review Hey Mia!

Lualhati Outlets

September 5, 2019

Thanks for the review Lualhati Outlets, if you need anything else don't forget to contact us!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 61 62