C.E for Google Ads & Shopping

C.E for Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Get Google Adwords & Google Shopping Ads to promote your store

Laplosh

i was thinking it is a scam app but after 2 to 3 days wait is over and good app but waiting for results

PetLuv

Liking the way it's working so far....simple set up and automation. Looking forward to seeing the results.

Hashemi Clothing

//seconds after i posted this review one member of the support just messaged me and tried his best to find a solution. It seems that everything just runs fine. I payed 24 dollars to get the shopping feed.

Septinol

Great app. Getting to know it more. It is helpful and hope it helps me generate traffic and make some good sales.

December 11, 2020

Hey there,

Thanks for the feedback!

Hanskart Store

Great for Marketing products if you are a newbie. CleverEcommerce made promoting my store so easy and simple

December 11, 2020

hello,

We are thrilled to hear that! Thanks so much for the feedback.

Liquidation Cart

Very Good and useful app..............................................................................................................................................

atlanta.streetwear207

j'ai utilisé cette application elle n'est pas mal, il me reste à voir ce que ça donne dans la durée

media-web-store

beautiful perfect nice app and easy to use thank you for your help inencreasing my sells. i will update

November 30, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback!

High Priestess of Love

I love this app , i had to learn how to use it on my own. Its very and extremely easy and ive gotten many sales.

November 30, 2020

We are thrilled to hear! Thanks for letting us know.

Guiding Lights Boutique

i just added this app and paid 24.00 to help me get everything working correctly in Google Merchant Center. i am looking forward to working with this app and seeing the results in my sells... doing everything by myself thus far its been a slow go. super hopeful and happy to find an app that can help me with google and the merchant center

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 99 100