Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Meong Fit

It's so nice. I can't believe there's an app like this!
I'm thrilled! I'll use this app for the rest of my life!
Thank you so much!

Mabel Decor Collection

I just set the app up so far it is easy to use. Will see going forward if it is worth it. But i am looking forward to seeing what it can do

July 30, 2021

Hi, Mabel Decor owner!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your kind words. We really hope our app will help you going into the future. Please contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com for any additional comments or concerns.

All the best and happy selling,
Isaiah, Account Manager

midianshop

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this ap

July 31, 2021

Hi midianshop owner,

Thank you very much for your feedback, the opinion of our customers is essential to help us continue to improve.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Fan Cave Rugs

set up was easy just waiting to see the results of the campaign that the app set up. hopefully get some good resultss

July 29, 2021

Hi Fan Cave Rugs owner,

Thank you very much for your review, it is good to know that you found the installation process easy.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Nailsnhanh LLC

I just installed this app. Don't know how it work, but the interface look very friendly, hopefully it's work well, relief headache deal with google

The official Paracosm

July 28, 2021

Hi Paracosm owner,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review.

If there is anything we can help you with just contact us, we will be happy to assist you.

Kris’s Top Picks

I am just now getting to know this app and so far so good. I am hoping this can assist me with setting up ads.

July 27, 2021

Hi Kris

Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to help you with your ads.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Happy Selling,

Solvebest

very fast and easy. much better than the native one. we can make good sales on google adwords and go on

July 26, 2021

Hi, Solvebest! Thank you so much for the kind words! We're glad to hear about your happy experience. I've sent you your first revision as a premium user, so please check your inbox or spam folder, just in case. I look forward to hearing from you!

Happy selling!

-Nikki, Account Manager

49P Dental Market

It took me 7 days. yes. it's 7 days with the screen "almost there!" then nothing happen? No help, no support. nothing...
Update: They support me in time and very helpful solution. Thanks you so much. And your app is good for my store

July 26, 2021

Hi, 49P Dental Market! Thank you so much for your feedback! We're sorry for the inconvenience caused in the beginning, but we're very happy we were able to resolve your tech issue and provide the support you deserve. Thank you for counting on us!

-Nikki, Account Manager

SMARTSEY

Setting is fine, I have just finished setting now waiting for results, hope will be good, I will come back for outcomes

Hi Smartsey owner,

Thank you very much for your feedback, we will do our best to bring you the results you expect.

If you have any other questions or suggestions,please feel free to contact me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 110 111