Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

Amorphiz

Very user friendly. Once you complete the simple steps, they do the rest of the set up. Using it is a breeze. Highly recommend this app.

ElwadeStore

برنامج رائع يستحق التجربه انصح به جميع التجار لمتابعه متجرك عن كسب وتمتع بامكانيات رائعه وفريده لهذا التطبيق الرائع

LOFT326

Generated many sales from this app alone . I love it. I think anyone interested in getting seen across the world should download this.

Lady Magnolia Boutique & Gifts

I just set the app up. I’ll review again once it has ran for a few days. So far the process was super easy

PINGLUDA

Great experience with Google Ads. It is helping us understand the market and our data analysis. Recommended!

Problemahtic Apparel Shop

Great app everything I need all in one place. simple to use, user friendly and convenient. a must have for every store owner.

Restorehealthkart

Good Application to run your products add automatically.
Simple to use...........................................

TechyQart

I didn't try yet...............
I will come back with a review...........................................

Survivow

Great setup process. Almost was too easy. We're very excited to see what this company has to offer for our business!

Meccaniche Veneziane S.r.l

I'm waiting for the assistance of the account manager, but they are responsive, they are working as professionals..

July 1, 2020

Hello!

Thanks for leaving us the feedback. Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Best,