Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Adwords, Remarketing & Shopping ads

AuraBoutiqueTC

Google Ads app is very helpful so far. It is also very easy to use and understand. Great for starting out!

Style Bandit

Hat mir sehr geholfen
Ich habe null Ahnung von Ads mit original app gibt es meiner Meinung nach viel zu viel Einstellugen

thinkfoody

I really like how easy it is to use. :) A good way to generate more traffic to your site. Great app.

Eco-Friendly Store

GREAT APP AND I AM VERY HAPPY WITH IT.EASY TO NAVIGATE AND VERY MUCH EASY TO UNDERSTAND IT FUNCTIONS .iT GENERATE REALLY GOOD TRAFFIC

Mainland Furniture

Pretty good so far.
Easy interface and it's nice to just let someone else sort that for me as i used to spend a lot of time in google ads.

Jannrik's Store

Great for traffic so far, just early in the app...I will update my review when i get more results

Benings Technologies

I love the Clever Commerce App. It's supper and more professional.
Thank you to clever commerce for their work.

December 4, 2019

It’s so great to hear this from you! We work hard to deliver the best possible product for you and thank you for downloading our app in the first place.

4buyonline

This app really helped me finding my customer,, i likeit & i like the way it acts smoothly , very good app , thanks

December 2, 2019

Thank you for downloading and using our app, it’s great to hear this and we hope are able to help you in the future too!

The Sandpaper People

Great low cost way to get started and learn - hoping for good results but the setup was quick and everything looks good.

December 2, 2019

We wish you all the best for your results and thank you for downloading our app!

My Magic Scraper

pretty cool apps for Google Ads , easy to use. The apps really help you to make the best Google Ads for your store and be able to increase your sales.

December 2, 2019

Thanks a lot for the review and downloading our app! We’re so glad we’ve been able to help you out and we only hope to continue to do so.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 70 71