4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to boost online presence, traffic, and sales. They value its precise targeting, seamless Google integration, and features like Shopping Ad and dynamic remarketing. The user-friendly interface, comprehensive reporting tools, and actionable analytics are also praised. Merchants report immediate results, with some making sales within days or even hours. The app's automation capabilities, including smart suggestions and automated bidding, save significant time. Customer support, particularly Ben and Carlos, are commended for their knowledge and assistance. Merchants also note a reasonable increase in Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) after using the app. It's recommended for those not fully equipped to use Google Ads/Shopping directly.

January 5, 2024

Thank you Benjamin for your time, patience, professionalism, openess and understanding. It was a very pleasant experience sharing with you. I wish you all the best for the new year 2024!!

Encens Merlin
Almost 3 years using the app
February 1, 2024

IM not super experienced with website development or anything, had some issues understanding certain tasks but after some time looking into each issue usually there were good answers

Snuggly Styles
23 days using the app
December 21, 2023

This is a great app, exceeded my expectations after a really poor experience wth Google Ads agency I worked with for 5 months. With Clever I got 2000 % ROAS within the first month. The customer care I got from Ben Grimes was out of this world, Ben really took the time to improve the campaigns with me and explain all the processes. I will be now testing this app on my other shopify store.

Kyuka Design
Poland
About 1 month using the app
January 30, 2024

seems to work time will tell

ohyeafab llc
8 months using the app
December 28, 2023

Great Experience. The Support was absolutely the best that i have ever seen. Honestly post this advertising seems like a breeze even for a novice like me.
Benjamin offered great advice and knowledge during the entire process and hand held everything throughout the account setup and the creation of the campaigns.
Thanks a ton!!! Keep up the good work!!

Halt
India
About 1 month using the app
February 1, 2024

i need to see performance then only i can comment . its my first day

IndiaGlobalkart
7 months using the app
November 30, 2023

I believe the right question would be “How do you rate this app and the people behind it?”.
The app itself works well but the people and the amount of support deserve 10 stars! I worked mainly with Ben (Benjamin Grimes) and his knowledge and the amount of support is amazing! We exchanged several emails back and forth to make sure the campaigns are properly setup and well optimized. Not only that but Ben and his team went way above my expectations and their standard support level in order to fix some mistakes in my account that were crucial. I also worked with Carlos and he was helpful as well. So what this app and the company separates from any other is their great customer service and the knowledge. I strongly recommend this team and their product to everyone and more importantly to all store owners that have a little or no knowledge about advertising methods and techniques. Truly 10-STARS team!!

AMAZING GARDEN
18 days using the app
January 21, 2024

user friendly Google is best source to display ads and have best results worth to spend

Fizzibyizzi
India
About 1 year using the app
February 3, 2024

Set up everything but cant tell if its running or what the next steps are

Bonk! Clothing
2 months using the app
January 24, 2024

I haven't seen results with this app yet, but I think it's because of me. I created so many business accounts already using different emails to connect to my two websites, and I always seem to get confused which is which. Google is a pain in the behind and always suspends my account even without me using it properly. I'm still learning, and I NEVER give reviews on apps. So, for now, I will give 3 stars because I am not sure if the app works or not since I know that most of my struggles is coming from me and not the app. I'll come back for an update once I figure things out and get them fixed.

Panoptic Handmade
10 days using the app
Clever Ads replied January 26, 2024

Hi Panoptic Handmade!

Thank you for your honest review and for taking the time to share your thoughts. We understand that managing multiple accounts and navigating Google's systems can indeed be challenging. It's a learning curve that many of us experience, so please know that you're not alone in this.

We appreciate your patience and your willingness to learn, and we're here to support you every step of the way. In fact, we've already reached out to you via email today with some important information to help you get your account up and running smoothly.

Please check your inbox and let us know if you have any questions or need further assistance.

We're committed to ensuring that you have a positive experience with our app, and we're confident that with a little bit of guidance, you'll start seeing the results you're looking for.

We look forward to hearing your updates and are here to help whenever you need us.

Warm regards,