Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Store pickup and local delivery for your Shopify store

Balconi Floral Online Boutique

Absolute must have app for our online flower shop. It integrates nicely with the shopify shipping and check out for local deliveries and in store pick up. The support is amazing and answered every question I have to get our site going. Thank you very much!

Treats for Chickens

I just love this app. I set it up this morning and was able to customize it to my liking quite quickly. Plus I reached out to support for a question about extra, unwanted spacing in a section of information ahnnd, despite the chat window stating they would get back to me in a couple hours...I got clear directions back in less than 15 minutes ahnnd support logged into my shopify account [with my permission of course] and make some technical, backend edits and code too to another area in the Local Pickup section that wasn't to my liking. What's not to love? Take it for a spin: www.treatsforchickens.com

Concrete NYC

This app is extremely important for our business as many customers want to do an in store pick up! Also Ismail was extremely attentive to any questions I had. Highly recommend!

St. Kilian's Cheese Shop

This app is a great concept and our store depends on it to integrate pickup and delivery, but good luck if you ever have an issue and need support!

We spent the entire holiday season trying to get help with Zapiet order issues and two weeks later with the holiday season behind us still no "support"

January 2, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback!

It appears that you had a little trouble getting our Deliv integration activated on your store. There are several steps involved in getting the integration up and running, and multiple teams involved in the process. So it can take a little while to configure, especially during the holiday season. We are actively working with the Deliv team to streamline the setup process as much as possible.

I'm looking forward to speaking with you tomorrow and completing your setup :)

Kindest regards,

Sam

Tiffinly

Store Pickup + Delivery is the backbone of our online store and is an incredibly well-built app. Their customer service is legendary! No matter who I deal with at Zapiet I always always get exceptional customer service who go the extra mile to be meticulous in their work and response. Well done Zapiet! Customer forever!

Mix Home Mercantile

My experience with the Zapiet team was just nothing short of amazing. I received multiple communications a day to make sure I was happy with the progress and to clarify what I was needing. My site is now functioning exactly how I envisioned it and that would never have been possible without the amazing team at Zapiet!!!

The Charcuterie Expert

ok. This is the best tech support I have ever worked with. Answered all my questions, analyzed my settings, helped me make adjustments and even would send detailed custom instructions. Very very helpful!

I cannot thank you enough.

To your door Barrow

The app is great but that's not the reason you pay the monthly fee, you pay the monthly fee for the 5 star support! If you run into any issues they will fix it fast and guide you through it so you can get back to running your business.

Rigo’s Meal

The app fulfilled all our needs and more, easy to use, easy to edit, and the support is top-notch! willing to help with any questions we had. 5 stars well deserved!

Ferme Revivance

Great APP, really easy to use !
We use it since 6 months and it helped us to grow our business ans to stay focus on our productions.
The team is really professional, they answer really fast and clear.
thanks a lot to Ismael :)