Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

Brick Brewery

Great app that is perfect for offering store pickup, local delivery and/or shipping. Very easy to setup, and amazingly great support if you get stuck/something doesn't work.
Has a great amount of features which are constantly being added too.
Would highly recommend.

November 6, 2020

Hey Brick Brewery,

Thanks a million for your kind words!

I am delighted to hear that you had a great experience not only with our app but also with our amazing customer support team.

If you need any further assistance don't hesitate to get in touch with our support team.

Have a great weekend.

Ronan

Metro Pet Unleashed

Very helpful and very prompt when I had some issues, which is rare to begin with. The app works exactly the way it should!

November 6, 2020

Hey guys,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback, we really appreciate it.

If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please do not hesitate to get in touch, we are always happy to help.

Ronan

STUDIO FOLIAGE

We use this app to manage our shipping, local delivery and pick ups. The team at Zapiet are amazing and answer any questions we have and help set up the app. 10/10 would recommend.

November 2, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We're proud to be getting a 10/10 rating from you and it really encourage us to keep up the amazing work.

We’re here for you anytime.

Ismail

Dowóz Kwiatów

The application helps me in the proper functioning of my store. The people working there are very helpful, friendly and always very nice! Thank u :)

Barra Gin

I would definitely recommend reaching out to the Zapiet team for any setup support. My point of contact, Charlie, has been super helpful and has answered all my queries. Response time has been speedy making the app installation nice and smooth.

November 2, 2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was such a pleasure setting up the store with you on our call and I wish you all the best with the gin! If there is anything else myself or the rest of the team can do to help please let us know anytime.

Best wishes,

Charlie

BRASSERIES.ONLINE

Hello, I've deleted this app but it's still active in the shopping cart, how long does it take to be removed ? Or what can I do ? VERY URGENT

October 30, 2020

Hey folks,

Unfortunately we lose access to your store as soon as you uninstall the app, so we can’t automatically remove our code. Having said that, I would be happy to help remove our code.

We have just sent you a collaborators request via email, which will let us log into your store and remove our code.

Alternatively, you can remove the code yourself by following the steps in our help article.

Thanks,
Sebastian

minimarkket

great support and help with setting it up! great for choosing time preparations for certain products and time slots for local delivery!

October 29, 2020

Hi guys,

Thank you so much for leaving a wonderful review we really appreciate our customers feedback.

I am delighted to hear that you found our features helpful, our development team are constantly working on improving our existing features and developing new ones based on customer demand.

If there is anything we can assist you with going forward please do not hesitate to get in touch, we are always happy to help.

Have a great day.

- Ronan

Bitetime

Zapiet app support has been great to work with. Marija has been very responsive, thorough and even jumped in a zoom call to help me get the app setup properly. Thanks!

October 29, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you so much for the lovely review and your kind words! Your feedback means a lot. It was my pleasure helping you and getting the final touches in place for your store.

Wishing you a great day,

Marija

AvoFit

If you want to experience the perfect local pickup and delivery app for Shopify we can strongly recommend using the Store Pickup + Delivery app by Zapiet. The service to assist with Shopify integration or rates issue is 5 star excellent.
Well done to the Zapiet team! Especially to Charlie :-)

Indian River Natural

Best App I've found. Customer Service is excellent. Help guides are detailed and easy to understand.

October 26, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks so much for your kind words—we’re blushing! It was a pleasure helping you launch the store.

Wishing you all the best on the Florida Citrus Tour,