Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

Les Flavoureux - Commande en ligne

We developed a platform to quickly provide services to our region with prepared meals to face the COVID crisis. We had a few problems at first with the integration of this app (mainly due to our selected theme), but the Zapiet staff were quick and (4 out of 5) reliable to provide us with answers (if you can get your hands on Stephane - great guy!). We had deadlines to meet and they were a bit tight with meeting them, we had to give a few extra pushes - it seems there were also very busy on their side. All in all, things worked out great, deadlines were meat - with a few drop of sweat - and the functionalities are all working just fine! Thanks guys!

Bartleby's Ice Cream Cakes

I've been using this app for several months now. The two things I like best about it are the responsiveness of the support team and the frequent upgrades to the app's functionality. A lot has improved since I started using the app.

It has a lot of flexibility built in and is pretty easy to use. I've also explored other apps that serve the same purpose and found Zapiet's to be far and away the best!

BeamEPOS

Sandy and Angelica were amazing. they were responsive and solved my issue within 24 hours. My customers are now happy and the order process is now running smoothly and efficiently.

Horizon Leisure

I didn't find this super easy to install and needed some extra help to get it all working smoothly but customer service was amazing and they have gone above and beyond to get things working smoothly whilst also suggesting other changes to make things work better.

Ginette kookt

I own a catering business, my customers can order take-away meals. This app is an excellent addition to my Shopify to handle very specific pick-up dates. The chat support is very handy, and I get very good advice and answers to all my questions, even if you're not very technical.

Local Roots NYC

The Help Team at Zapiet was very responsive and worked with me to answer my questions so that I was able to successfully update my shopping platform. I really appreciate the Zapiet team!

Jones Coffee Roasters

Works great. And when there are glitches, customer service is good. They respond within 24 hours, I'd say.

greedy's dish

i had an issue with their date selector design because was confusing, an unnecessary problem that could be avoided. anyway in the end staff was helpful and they sorted it, app is good and unique in its kind for shopify, a bit more effort from customer service would make things great. overall im satisfied with the app

Omaha Cookie Co

This app does what it says: allows me to add delivery time and date to my checkout flow.

Their support was very helpful and patient in helping me sort out some issues with integration.

Go ahead... try it now :)

wyldeflowers

I had been using Squarespace as my online store for a few years and got tired of not having the pick-up and delivery functionality I needed for our online flower shop. I did a little research into Shopify and found this Zapiet Store Pickup + Delivery app that could handle all the details we needed in our check out process. It was super easy to install and I was surprised at how precise you could get with delivery times and advance notice windows. I had a bit of a problem when I first launch the site but the support team was able to fix the problem pretty immediately. So far I'm a happy customer!