Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

Platter Pantry

This app is amazing!! The customer service help is absolutely incredible also. The team were able to assist me through issues I was facing as I'm new to Shopify. Highly recommend!

September 18, 2020

Hey guys,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review.

I am delighted to hear that you had an incredible experience with our support team.

If you need assistance with anything going forward we are here to help.

Have a great weekend.

-Ronan

Mountain Equipment

I use the store pickup & delivery app on two separate websites. Great little addition and the support is fantastic. Always quick to resolve any issues.

September 18, 2020

Hi folks,

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

If there is anything else we can help you with just let us know :)

Have a great weekend!

- Ronan

Neary

Awesome tool and awesome support, I recommand Zapiet for last delivery business ! Thanks a lot for Zapiet team

September 16, 2020

Hi Neary,

Thanks for all the love—we’re proud to be a part of your store.

Sebastian.

Mrs. Turbo's Cookies

Love this app! It is great for my business. The Support from the staff has been AMAZING!!!!! They are very responsive , positive and helpful to what seems like my never ending string of questions. Recommend this app. THANK YOU!

September 15, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you so much fo leaving such a wonderful review!

I am delighted to hear that you had an awesome experience with our Support theme, our support has been receiving some amazing feedback lately and it is great to see that trend continuing.

If there is anything we can assist you with going forward, please do not hesitate let us know.

Have a great day :)

-Ronan

Mad About Sucre

This app actually suits all my needs especially during this pandemic period where delivery, shipping and local pick up can get a bit tricky.

Also, the team over at Zapiet is super helpful, shoutout to Robert Phu. He's the man you can count on if you ever encounter any setup issues or matters related to their products.

Hope you could have a new app on the booking system, will totally use you guys as an integrated service.

September 15, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks so much for your kind words and the feedback—I’ll make sure Rob sees this review.

We’re proud to be a part of your operations, and it warms my heart to see we’re helping you navigate through this odd year.

A booking app is something we’ll definitely consider making in the future.

Sebastian

Field Goods

The app has been lifesaving for our business model, and the team's support has been tremendous. Thanks!

Hey guys,

Thank you so much for leaving such a fantastic review!

It really means a lot to hear that our app has been life saving for your business model.

We have been working super hard over the last couple of months and it is kind words like these that remind us of how much of a positive impact our hard work is having on our customers business.

I look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Le Moulin de Provence

Super Helpdesk : reactive and efficient! We had an important modification to do and the answer + solution came the same day! Thank you Stephane!!

Hey guys,

Thank you so much for leaving a positive review!

We work really hard on making sure our responses are fast friendly and efficient so I am delighted to hear that this is the experience that you had.

If there is anything we can help you with going forward please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Table & Thyme

Ronan Kiely and his team were amazing to work with! We needed a few different logics updated on our site for a new product launch and his team was thorough, efficient, and communicated wonderfully! We really appreciate their help and quick response times!

Hi folks,

Thank you so much for leaving such a wonderful review.

It was a pleasure working with you to achieve the custom logic required for your use case.

I am delighted that you had such a positive experience with our support team.
If there is anything we can assist you with in the future just let us know, we are always happy to help :)

Small State Provisions

This app offers a FREE One Hour Set up Consultation Zoom call with a specialist and it was super helpful for me to have this time. Charlie, who was my specialist was really awesome. She knew what she was talking about, but also was able to clearly communicate so that I could learn how to manage these things myself. As a newbie to Shopify, I was so impressed with this feature offered by Zapiet Store Delivery + Pick Up

Hi Kevin,

Thank you so much for leaving such a lovely review!

It was great to meet you on our zoom call and I am very glad to hear you are now equipped with an understanding of how our app and Shopify works so you feel prepared for your launch.

I wish you all the best with your baking, and if you need help with anything else, please do let us know!

Charlie

Knock Knock by Smith & Brock

The app is great but the development team working behind it is absolutely incredible!

We had a very specific use-case that we wanted to put in place. Despite the confusing scenario Ronan and his team were very quick to respond to all of our questions and created a fantastic, robust solution for our shop.

Could not recommend the app or support team enough!

Thank so much guys! :)

Hey guys,

Thank you so much for leaving a fantastic review.

I am super happy that we could help you achieve your specific use-case.

Our whole support team are really invested in the "where there is a will there is way" mindset and we love cases like this where we can help a merchant implement a custom solution that improves the efficiency of their store.

If there is anything else we can help you with please do not hesitate to get in touch.