Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

My Farm Shop Home Delivery

We used Zapiet in order to provide our customers with the possibility to select their preferred time slots and dates. Whilst we had a few teething problems regarding how the app integrated with the different elements of the website, these were resolved. Our main point of contact was Ronan who is always extremely helpful, lovely and also goes above and beyond his remit to support us at all times!

September 29, 2020

Hi Patricia,

Thank you so much for leaving a wonderful review.

It was a pleasure working with you and while we did have some teething problems getting everything configured to your specific requirements I am confident you will have an amazing experience with our app going forward and I am always here to help should you have any questions or concerns.

I look forward to providing you with a 5 star customer experience in the future.

Have a great day :)

The Florte

It was quite confusing with the various features that this application offers, but after the 1 hour consultation session, it helped me to clear up the problems I faced, and helped me to understand on how to use the application better. Bogi, my professional consultant assigned to me, was very friendly and helpful, and gave advice and alternatives to problems that Zapiet couldn't implement. Overall, I would recommend this application to anyone who wants a more streamlined approach with rich features!

September 25, 2020

Hey Ashton,

It was my pleasure to guide you through the setup of Store Pickup + Delivery, glad I was able to clear up your problems and answer your questions!

Bogi

Cali Grill Meal Prep

Robert was amazing! He helped us from A-Z setup ! Looking forward to working with these guys again once we start doing nationwide shipping!

September 25, 2020

Hi Nick,

Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful review! It was my pleasure speaking to you and getting things set up on your awesome store! :)

Regards,

Robert

Kadō Cakeshop

This app is quite easy and has a lot of options I can configure. The support team was great and helped me out many times.

September 24, 2020

Hey Ekatrina,

It was a pleasure speaking with you and I'm glad I was able to assist you today.

If there's anything else we can do to help you, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Thanks,

Stephane

Eat Meat Melbourne

So glad we stumbled across this app, it has made a world of difference in running our store. The assistance I received from the support team has been fantastic. Their assistance in the setup process has been invaluable. A big shout out to Luke and Sandy - thank you so much, keep up the great work as it is greatly appreciated,

Blair Drummond Smiddy

Has allowed us to achieve 90% of our complicated Local Delivery needs, and has excellent support. Would highly recommend.

September 23, 2020

Hi Guys,

Thank you so much for leaving a wonderful review!

While I am happy that we could help you achieve 90% of your requirements, I would really love if we could try to assist you with that remaining 10%.

Please feel free to contact me personally at ronan@zapiet.com so we can discuss any possible solutions for that remaining 10%.

I look forward to hearing from you :)

Jason Bakery

Really great support from the Zapiet team, I would 100% recommend this app. It's a little tricky to set up but the support team is very helpful and has wonderful guidance for all of your questions.

September 23, 2020

Hi Guys,

Thank you so much for recommending our app!

I am delighted to hear that you had a great experience both with our app and with our amazing support team.

If we can help you with anything in the future just let us know, we are always happy to help :)

Bridge Road Florist

I used this app to allow my client, a florist to have a click and collect option on their store as well as manage delivery rates by post code. Bogi was an enormous help to helping me solve my issues and was very efficient in doing this.

September 24, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for the kind review and glad I could help you to get your Store Pickup + Delivery and Delivery Rates by Zip Code working on your store today :)

Best wishes,

Bogi

Marble Slab Creamery Canada

Our team definitely recommends this app. We weren't expecting that it would be powerful enough to include smart rules for order notifications (in our case, we needed specific e-mail addresses to be alerted about new orders depending on which pickup location was chosen during Checkout), but it did just that, saving us the time and hassle of sourcing another app to handle order notifications.

We also weren't expecting the ability to set prep time rules for individual products, so that was great. (A quick note to other Shopify merchants thinking about using this app — the prep time rules ONLY work on the product level, and NOT the product variant level. So if you have two different prep times depending on which variant of a product is being purchased, you'll need to split those products apart.)

Special shoutout to Sebastian, who was extremely generous and helpful with the numerous questions I was asking during my initial exploration of the app. He even helped troubleshoot some things completely unrelated to the app, so he definitely went above and beyond!

September 20, 2020

Hey Marble Slab folks,

Thanks for your kind words and the shout-out! I’m happy to hear we suit your needs, and it was a pleasure helping you out.

Best of luck with your store—we could all use more ice cream in these odd times.

Take care,

Sebastian.

Platter Pantry

This app is amazing!! The customer service help is absolutely incredible also. The team were able to assist me through issues I was facing as I'm new to Shopify. Highly recommend!

September 18, 2020

Hey guys,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review.

I am delighted to hear that you had an incredible experience with our support team.

If you need assistance with anything going forward we are here to help.

Have a great weekend.