Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged store pickup date and local delivery date picker

Elizabethan Catering Services Ltd

I decided to add Zapiet to my Shopify arsenal, as I needed to add a better system for structuring the pick up Dates and Times for my Catering Company. I was recommended this App, having never heard of it before. What a great choice. The App worked perfectly and the Support that I received from them was exceptional. Not only did they help me with the set up of the Date and Time facility but also when I wanted to add a Notes Box to my checkout page, they got that sorted out too in very quick time. Excellent product and excellent support. Well done, Zapiet. Very happy to recommend and give you 5 stars!! Thank you!

March 31, 2021

Hi Steven,

Thanks for the kind words, it was a pleasure helping you with this config! Don't forget you can reach us at any time if you need any further assistance.

Cheers!

Ryan

Hardie's Direct Austin, TX

For our needs, this application has shown to be the most feature rich and usable in its "space". None of their competitors provided the same feature set or usability. Additionally (and perhaps more importantly) their support team is top notch.

March 30, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the lovely review! I'm glad our app stood out for you and is meeting your needs.

We're here should you need anything else!

Have a lovely day,

Marija

Vintage Vino

Fast & easy to access customer service. Pleased with my onboarding and early stage use of Zapiet. Highly reccomend.

March 31, 2021

Hey there,

Thanks for letting us know about your experience with the app & our support team so far I'll make sure to pass on your comments to Charlie!

EveryCake.co.uk

Luke from customer service was amazing, helped me within 2 min, I was panicking because I could not see my cart and in a matter of 10min it was up and running again, the app is easy to use and I am very pleased with the service. I would definitely recommend over the other calendar apps around (I have tried 3)

Hi Elias,

Thank you so much for the lovely review. I'm glad we were able to resolve your issue so quickly, and that you're enjoying using our app.

If If you ever need any further assistance, then we're just a message away.

Luke

CHARCUTABLE

Amazing support team! The product can be hard to learn first along with understanding how they integrate with Shopify's default features, but with support it can all be done!

Hi there,

Thank you for your review and feedback! We know the app's features can seem daunting at first, so really glad we were able to support you through it!

Bains Oceania

I used this app to allow me to have lots of pick up locations. I have had the pleasure to chat with support people and wow they are so helpful and nice! Couldn't be more happy.

March 25, 2021

Hello Mireille,

It was really nice talking to you, and to help a store from a neighbour city!

Don't hesitate to contact us back, if you have more questions or need assistance.

Wising you a lovely day / une bonne journée !

Sandy

Uramaki Handmade Sushi Nottingham

The help and support from Stephane was second to none when getting this all set up! I am very much looking forward to moving my business forward!

March 29, 2021

Thank you sooo much for the kinds words!

I'm happy we were able to get everything setup the way you wanted and I thoroughly enjoyed our setup session together!

My team and I will remain available should you need any help or guidance and to help your business grow in the future :D

Steph

caseroaustin

I love this app!!! it does exactly everything we need. After searching all over the app store we finally found it and the customer support is great!! Jessica was always there to help us, we were able to set up everything on the same day, she was always in a great attitude and really help us a lot!

March 25, 2021

Hi there,

It was really lovely chatting with you and I'm so glad that our app is what you were looking for.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch!

Thanks,
Jessica

Better Deals

We have been using this app for a year now and it works fine. Recently we made some changes and could figure out what was wrong. After contacting support they helped us right away and solved our problem. We are very satisfied.

Hi there,

Glad to hear we could help you out of a pickle! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback!

Bagel Joy

I used this app to begin selling bagels locally. We provide delivery and pick up in the local area and Zapiet's app really made the process straightforward. I highly recommend for the barely-technically-literate Shopify owner. They are super responsive when something unusual crops up!