Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

Milwaukee Irish Fest

So far, we love this app! The support has been amazing to work with, specifically Aaron and Seth! The documentation provided has been super beneficial, as well! Look forward to continuing to use the app!

overhop

Installed (using automatic option) and not showing on the store. Any idea why? I've noted 3 stars cause I've seen it's working in other stores. Would definitely update the review once I make it work on mine. Probably Im missing out on something

mercadinhonline.pt

Very helpfull support and documentation. So far I have no complaints. Is working as it should in all funcionatilities.

Monviso Trading Store

I used this app for Local Delivery, It had almost all the features that I needed except one small feature to select a region from a dropdown list instead of typing the exact postal code or city name etc.

Other than that, the App is simply great and saves you a lot of time.
Support is very nice, Pamela Toni was great to answer all my queries and provided me much needed assistance. She made me love this app. :)

Tea At The White House

Love this application, it has been running our business for the last 4 months. Any technical problems are resolved very quickly, our last support ticket was sent in and we received a response and resolution within 15 minutes. Thank you Stephane!

Rosebank Meats

The after sales support from the staff at Zapiet was first class. They were so quick and helpful, and fixed my issues in no time at all. This app has transformed our online presence, and allowed us to introduce home delivery to our customers in a timely and efficient manner. Cheers team!

Petals Port Townsend

VERY unstable - I'm completely dependent on this app working for my business. One day of the trial left and it's not clear this is going to work for me. The interdependencies between both of their apps and Shopify make it a very volatile work environment. Working with the same tech support person has been impossible with the time change - and where one agent leaves off, the next one has to pick back up. At this point my site is NOT functioning and creating terrible confusion for my customers and I am unable to reach anyone for help. So disappointed.

September 17, 2020

* SEPTEMBER 2020 UPDATE *

Hi Petals Port Townsend,

Thanks so much for your feedback!

As i'm sure you can imagine demand for our app skyrocketed exponentially this year. We certainly struggled to keep up on the support front as we just did not have enough man hours available to keep up.

We have since grown our support team and have implemented a huge number of process and technical improvements. As you will see from our recent reviews we have successfully scaled and are back on top form.

I have documented the improvements we made at length in this blog article: https://www.zapiet.com/post/surviving-the-pickup-ocalypse.

I'd be more than happy to personally hop on the phone with you anytime to help get you setup and clear up any questions you may have about the app or our business.

I hope to hear from you soon :)

All the best!

Andy Cargill
Founder of Zapiet

BEAR

Incredible support! The team at Zapiet have been quick and thorough in sorting any issues (mostly caused by me not setting the app up quite right!) - they've got me up and running with no problems at all. Sebastian was particularly wonderful!

Thanks guys :)

Santosh

Great and fast support !!! They help me fix the problem right away. I would suggest using the app for the best customer service.

Sweet Grace SA

I reached out for help regarding some confusions I was having setting up my local delivery and pickup rates. Aaron League helped me to solve my issues. He provided in depth explanations as to why I was having issues and how to fix them and was prompt in his responses. I had been attempting to resolve these issues on my own for over a week and within 24 hours he had fixed the for me including coding in my own theme, shipping rates, and fixing issues on my products. I am sure he went above and beyond his job to help me with my store and I am truly thankful. Thank you so much, I couldn't recommend this app more.