Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

The Golden Marrow

Hi everyone!

This is an updated review just after 6-7 hours. I went to bed around 2am not being able to figure out the issue my store was having. I woke up to an email from the support team asking if they could personally onboard my shop with your app. Although their app is a bit more expensive, the support itself was well worth the extra expense. My store is now up and running with customer purchasing and they are having a streamlined process. I'm excited to get this going and serve my community.

___________________
I didn't even get a chance to use this app due to no response in customer service after a few emails. I'm switching over to another app.

April 11, 2020

Hi Calvin,

It’s Andy here the Founder of Zapiet! Thanks so much for your feedback. I am so sorry for the delayed reply from my support team. They have been absolute inundated with support requests recently as merchants try and switch to pickup/delivery first. We are doing everything we can to speed things up.

I have just sent you an email offering to jump straight in personally and help get your issues resolved.

Although our app is a little more costly than the competition, it is for very good reason. I’m sure once I get you setup you’ll absolutely love our solution.

I’m here ready and waiting to help :)

Kindest regards,

Andy Cargill
Founder of Zapiet

Speisi

This is the best app in the appstore for local delivery!
Not just the app itself - the customer support is outstanding!
They helped us so quick and gave us the solution we needed - even in small details to make the customer experience nearly peferect.

Go on with that guys!

WARDA DELIVERY - War daheim. Bleib daheim.

We understand that it's super hard to make a guide that works flawlessly as the theme developers constantly update their code bases without informing the app developer. The founder Andrew, and his team responded in a matter of hours and were really hands on on solving the issues.

We really appreciated working with them, and we can DEFINITELY RECOMMEND working with the app and the Zapiet team.

April 9, 2020

Hi Alexander,

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm really happy we were able to connect and get the app installed perfectly on your store.

If you ever need anything else please be sure to let me know. Both myself and my support team are available 24/7 to lend a hand :)

Thanks,

Andy

JHS

Ronan was amazing in customer support!, It was a very rapid and complete response from Zapiet. Verry Happy with the service and product.
Thank You!

Maple Leaf Home Gardens

This app does exactly what we need it to do, and the support is awesome! We had a few questions that they were able to help us with quickly.

Beyond Full Spectrum

As a business owner, it is very hard for me to ever write a bad review for a company that had growing pains overnight with the pandemic. At first we had some color matching issues but after working with Andy, it was all taken care off. The app works great now! Thank you Andy and best of luck with your newly hired team!

April 8, 2020

Hi Aleks,

Thanks for your feedback! It was great speaking with you just now. I hope you like the updates i've made to the styling of the widget. If there is anything else I can help you with please let me know!

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon :)

Kindest,

Andy

Daily Catch Seafood Company

We are very pleased with how the APP has integrated into our operations. Robert, the tech who helped me solve some of the issues I was having, was particularly helpful and provided excellent customer service.

Thanks again

The Daily Catch

White Swan Woodnewton

During the current crisis we had to make a rapid transition from full restaurant to home delivery / collection. This app offered exactly what we were looking for. Most importantly, the support provided by the team has been some of the very best support I have had. Well done

gourmetestore.com

Best support ever! This app really helped us with our 40 pick up points. Needs for every eshop are different. This amazing team heard our feedback and helped us on every change that we needed. For us a great support team is worth more than an app. Here we have both. And even under the current circumstances everyone in this team was here for us, fixing every problem. Thank you guys!

Buda Juice

We have been using this app since we started our e-commerce site, and it only gets better. The team is amazing to work with and they make sure they can always meet our needs. Love the new functionality that is constantly added, which only helps us help our customers better. And they went above and beyond to help us customize our site even more in these crazy COVID-19 times. Highly highly recommend!!!