Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged store pickup date and local delivery date picker

The Million Roses Europe

Very good app, with superb support. Highly recommended!

Roof Windows 4 You

We have been using this for a few months now and it works fantastically well. It allows us to support hundreds of stockists by directing traffic of our products to store and also provide easy access to a choice for consumers.

The support is also very very good, always respond promptly and the only time i was made aware of a security issue which came from shopify, these guys at zapiet had already fixed it.

Keep it up!

K D Mc Fadden Butchers

5 Star rating Excellent app for local deliveries. Support was second to none cant rate these guys highly enough!!!

Nouri Pa Nati

Excellent App! And the support provided by Sam and Andy is beyond reproach. Very very pleased with this app and its ability to handle our unusual situation.

Wineglobe Com

Tried to install and took forever. Looked like it was duplicating my products and themes. After an hour killed the install. Then my website completely messed up. No images showing. Shipping options except pick up are all gone from my site!!!! SOS

November 26, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide your feedback. I know it's been a few years since we last spoke, but I wanted to apologise again for the issues you faced using the app back then.

Since you last tried our app we have completely rebuilt it from the ground up. We no longer duplicate products, or install any code automatically on your themes. Everything works perfectly.

I have reset your free trial if you would like to give us another try :)

Kind regards,

Andy

Copicut Farms

Awesome app, awesome experience. This app has totally changed the way we run our business and has led to a much more positive customer experience and increased sales. Andy and his team will work with you to provide personalized support to make sure that you are satisfied and the app works the way you need it to. If you're considering offering in-store pickup or local delivery stop searching and get this app!

Willy Jays

The Store Pickup widget looks and works great. Support was very quick and responsive to a small speed bump I encountered while integrating it into our website. HIGHLY recommend to any retailer with brick and mortar locations.

Expressing Beauty

Andy fixed my small implementation issue quickly and with no fuss. Great app and great service

Thx!

David

The Screen Surgery

Without a shadow of a doubt this is the best customer service I have ever received.
I didn't think i was going to be able to get what i needed from the app, and the team at Zapiet just made everything work perfectly on the same day.
If you can't quite work things out, please please contact them on Facebook and they will do all the hard stuff for you.
Check out what they have done for us in the check out.
Tom
www.thescreensurgery.com

Peytonandbyrne

Amazing support from these guys. Nothing is too much to ask. They helped solve my problem in the quickest way possible. A very special thank you to Sam!