Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

NotintheSupermarket.com

We needed the possibility to let our visitors/customers to choose pick-up or delivery, as well a date and time slot. It was an urgent need. Although it is very busy in these difficult times we really had the best possible support. So in our opinion a 5 STAR APP! We had some issues in the beginning, but they where solved really quick and the app gives us all the possibilities we need (and more).

Hui Patisserie

Aaron the specialist helped me config the app and build a smooth checkout user experience based on complex pickup and delivery logic. Thank you Zapiet!

The Caviar Co.

AMAZING SUPPORT! Sandy has consistently assisted me during these hard times of COVID-19. Even when my questions are simple and easy she takes the time to get back to me in a timely manner.
This app has greatly helped us and our customers choose the right option for delivery and shipping.

National Sports

For the first time I reached out to Zapiet support team because we are in the process of rolling out more stores as "store pickup" and we needed some clarifications so we can plan better our future rollouts and Jayne Forde had assisted us by answering all our questions in a timely manner- thank you for this great great support, really appreciated!

Thank you also for Bogi and Ismail to provide us with some guidance on Zapiet app.

Thank you for your professionalism during support!

Tresco Stores

Great app and great support - they even customised part of my theme for me! App does exactly what I needed it to do. Great support from Ismail and others. Thank you

TropicosTakeaway

Great app with great support from the team at Zapiet. Keep it up guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morgan Jane Home

I needed to separate out products that could ship from products that were only for store pickup. This app works perfectly for that. And Robert was a big help with a few tweaks I wanted. I highly recommend Store Pickup + Delivery.
Will Miller

Molly's Cupcakes West Loop

Gives me the control I need with pickup, delivery, lead times, etc. Support has helped me on multiple occasions!

The Graze Company

I am so glad that our team found Zapiet Store Pickup and delivery, we had a great experience with the support team as we needed to get in touch with them frequently. This isn't reflective of a poor product but of a more complicated use case on our end.

The app is straightforward and powerful and has been absolutely integral to launching our store's e-commerce. Without an app like Zapiet making it all possible, we would be stuck with Squarespace. Thanks to Zapiet and Zapier we have been able to streamline our ordering process reducing the time required to arrange one order from over an hour to a matter of seconds.

Absolute 10/10 recommendation for Zapiet.

HuckleberryBDA

We implemented this app to help control lead / preparation times for some of our products that require advance ordering. We also use it for scheduling our curbside pickup. We had a need for some support to get functionality perfected, and was really impressed both with the support and resulting functionality. Highly recommend if you are looking for curbside pickup &/or delivery scheduling, especially if you have a need to use differing lead times per product.