Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged store pickup date and local delivery date picker

Ballonnenexpert kip&co

We use this app for almost 2 years now, and we are very happy with all the possibilities the apps has. It works simple and saves us a lot of time in handling our orders.
Also the help we get when we have a question is great!

February 3, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you so much for your lovely review and kind words—we really appreciate it!

I'm really glad you are happy with our app and our support.

We're here should you need anything else.

Have a wonderful day!

Marija

Fifty Cake

Best app for scheduling order! Not only it has a rookie-friendly interface and setting page, but the technical / customer service team are nice too. It usually solve my problem within 1-2 days. Great job!

February 1, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for leaving a review of the app! Glad to hear you're finding it useful for your business :)

Thanks for the feedback about the user interface and your interactions with our team!

Cake Delights Bakery

Extremely useful app, have been using this app for 5years now and their efficient customer service never fails! Always fast with their replies. Special thanks to Bogi for helping me out with my Widget problem on my new theme! :)

February 1, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for leaving a review, I'm pleased I could help you with installing the widget on your new theme!

Delicatessen

Very helpful and fast customer service! Technical team was able to create a custom code to adjust the shops pick up times very quickly. Support also gave clear instruction what I needed to do, which I appreciated! Special thanks to Luke, great service! :)

February 3, 2021

Hi Guys,

Thank you so much for the lovely review, was an absolute pleasure working with you.

If you ever need anything else, then we're always here to help.

All the best,

Luke

Mignon - Italian delicacies

Sandy and Kitty helped me all day today and they have been understanding, helpful, patient and very professional.
I do really appreciate their help and think both of them deserve the best and a reward for their excellent service and skills.
Many thanks guys! All the best and stay safe!

January 27, 2021

Hi there,

It was our pleasure to assist you with the set up of our apps yesterday.

We both really hope you enjoy the apps and we hope we can help your business through these difficult times, you can reach out to us for assistance anytime.

Your lovely review is the best reward either of could ask for,

Have a wonderful day,

Kitty & Sandy

Eye Candy Balloons

Fairly quick customer service and they've always answered/solved any issues with ease. I wished it were easier & less expensive to get the order dates synced to a calendar (like google) so everything is in one place.

January 26, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for your review! Happy to hear you've had positive experiences with our support. Appreciate knowing your feedback about exporting your order information, we're always looking to improve the features and integrations available for the app.

Strossner's

I want to share that the team at Zapiet - especially Marija offered tremendous customer service and assistance when I really needed it most. First of all, they have a support number you can call to actually get a human voice - which is unheard of in today's world. Secondly, Marija was super knowledgeable about the product, what needed to be adjusted to make it run at full capacity. Very grateful for their support and helpfulness.

January 25, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the lovely review—it has really brightened up my day!
It was my pleasure being there for you and lending a helping hand (or, in this case, a helping voice :D ).

We're here should you need anything else.

Wishing you a great day,

Marija

Silver Whisk Bake Shop

I'm a big fan of Zapiet. I offer local delivery, pickup, and shipping. I have very specific requirements (orders for future dates, cannot provide address until upon order confirmation, etc.). With Zapiet, I'm fortunately able to accomodate all of my unique requirements. I'm not great at tech and have had difficulty setting up my first ecommerce store. Every time I had an issue, Zapiet was able to respond to my questions quickly and clearly. They save me so much time and trouble! Thank you for the stellar customer service, Zapiet! I highly recommend this app!

Porter & Rye

Amazing support thanks! Amazing support thanks! Amazing support thanks! Amazing support thanks! Amazing support thanks! Amazing support thanks! Amazing support thanks! Amazing support thanks! Amazing support thanks! Amazing support thanks! Amazing support thanks!

January 22, 2021

Hi Rosy,

I'm glad I could help you out today with configuring your store.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything else :)

Have a great weekend!

Flora

Wonder 18

The team is extremely helpful and sorted out all our questions in a timely manners. Will recommend this app as long as it meets your needs.

January 27, 2021

Hey guys,

Thank you so much for the lovely review!

It was a pleasure to help you get everything sorted and I wish you every success with the business! We are always here if you have any other questions.

Charlie