Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

the grazer co.

I wanted to use this app for my delivery options but unfortunately it doesn’t have a blackout time option just a blackout date. I ended deleted the app but the developers coding wasn’t removed which cause some technical issues on my checkout page. I’m only giving this a 2 stars because of poor customer services on responding back and removing their coding. I had two days of website inactivity due to this.

October 20, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks so much for your feedback!

You are totally correct in that our app does not currently provide the ability to blackout specific pickup times. This is something we are super excited to work with you on and has been a highly requested feature amongst our merchants.

Regarding your uninstallation, unfortunately there is no way for us to automatically remove our code from your theme. We lose access to your store the moment you uninstall the app. To minimise any problems we send an automated email with full instructions and a video tutorial on how remove our code (it's one line of code from your theme.liquid file). Our team is also standby around the clock to help should you have any problems, we would just need you to approve our collaborators access temporarily.

We look forward to inviting you to the beta of our pickup blackout time feature in the near future :)

Andy

Butter&

They have a lot of outages. Reliability is critical for merchants like us in tough times like this, and they'll go hours before noticing that something in their app is broken an preventing customers from checking out. Unacceptable.

Dokkaebier

The app has all the necessary functions it should have for store pickup & delivery service. However, the app has quite a bit of glitch depending on a customer's browser & the customer service team is very slow to fix the issue.

McKiernan

The app works well when it works but support is unavailable. I opened a support ticket and it got closed with no resolution, no follow up and no notification. I discovered they closed my ticket themselves without telling me. I have sent countless emails and left phone messages and have had no resolution to my store pick up issue after 8 days. We lost a whole bunch of Mother’s Day business. I understand they are super busy during this time but I wish there was someone who could help me. I really want to use this product but they don’t make it easy!

Vic's Meat

This app has functions that are more advanced than other delivery/pickup apps but the unreliability and unstableness of this app means I have to give it a bad score.

Negative Reasons:
- Variable and slow loading times across the back end including settings and delivery tabs.
- Customer Support is slow to reply.
- Their servers went down on the 7th of July, 2020 and the entire business model for our company got screwed with logistics and delivery. (Made checkout impossible, meaning my ads across social & search had to be shut down, lest we drive traffic with 0 conversions)
- The app has variable loading times and is sometimes slow and sometimes average (no consistency)
- My company drives 20-50k a day and with these errors, our sales have been vastly affected and the opportunity losses have been massive with all these errors and server downtimes.

Suggestions to Zapiet Team:
- Get a proper server host that won't go down and affect all your clients.
- Get some more customer service people to account for international clients or don't market this app internationally if you can't support the clients you charge.
- Fix your app errors and glitches before putting it on the market in such a faulty form.

www.franscakeandcandy.com

App looks great on the site but doesn't actually work. When customers select in-store pickup or local delivery, they are only given shipping as an option. Have been trying for over a week to get help from support but I have received no response from the developer nor have they responded to the Shopify Expert who is trying to help me get this installed and working.

April 23, 2020

Hi Franscakeandcandy,

I'm Andy the Founder of Zapiet. I'm super sorry for the delayed replies you've had from my support team. We have just been inundated with merchants needing our help recently and are trying our best to reply as fast as possible to everyone.

I am sure I can resolve your issue promptly and you'll be loving the app again very soon!

I will send you a personal email within the next couple of minutes :)

Andy Cargill
Founder of Zapiet
www.zapiet.com

BigBrand Satay | 大牌沙爹

Good app but always breaks one every 2-3 weeks, customer support is unbelievable slow, did not check issue thoroughly and only one reply a week and sometime more than a week, always blame on covid-19 as an excuse. I have to look for alternative.

St. Kilian's Cheese Shop

This app is a great concept and our store depends on it to integrate pickup and delivery, but good luck if you ever have an issue and need support!

We spent the entire holiday season trying to get help with Zapiet order issues and two weeks later with the holiday season behind us still no "support"

January 2, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback!

It appears that you had a little trouble getting our Deliv integration activated on your store. There are several steps involved in getting the integration up and running, and multiple teams involved in the process. So it can take a little while to configure, especially during the holiday season. We are actively working with the Deliv team to streamline the setup process as much as possible.

I'm looking forward to speaking with you tomorrow and completing your setup :)

Sam

Crave Cookie Company

App is great when it works. We have had major issues this weekend with non-existent support to boot. Confirmation emails from the app are no longer sending and the OnFleet integration doesn't seem to actually work. This was our original choice for delivery but I guess we will be looking somewhere else.

September 18, 2019

Hi Trent,

Thanks so much for your feedback and apologies for the issues you faced this past weekend.

We experienced a small issue with our Onfleet integration on Saturday evening which caused order processing to be delayed. Thankfully our team was quick to resolve the issue and our system caught back up to speed rapidly.

I see that you still have the app installed and that your orders are flowing through perfectly now, which is fantastic!

Should you ever have an urgent issue like this again, please feel free to call our emergency number on +1 (718) 568-5560.

Thanks for your continued support :)

Andy Cargill
Founder of Zapiet

Happee Dawg

It takes several minutes for a support representative to see your message to respond to your issue.

July 13, 2019

Hi Happy Dawg,

Thanks so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it.

We are actively working to be able to offer realtime support 24 hours a day. Our average response time is currently less than 3 hours with a total resolution time less of than 5, seven days a week.

We also have an emergency telephone number you can call anytime of day should you have a pressing issue :)

Andy