Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Store pickup and local delivery for your retail stores

Silver Circle Distillery

The support team were really helpful and thorough in helping to resolve a cart issue recently. Would recommend them for their customer service.

Horizon Leisure

I didn't find this super easy to install and needed some extra help to get it all working smoothly but customer service was amazing and they have gone above and beyond to get things working smoothly whilst also suggesting other changes to make things work better.

Ginette kookt

I own a catering business, my customers can order take-away meals. This app is an excellent addition to my Shopify to handle very specific pick-up dates. The chat support is very handy, and I get very good advice and answers to all my questions, even if you're not very technical.

Local Roots NYC

The Help Team at Zapiet was very responsive and worked with me to answer my questions so that I was able to successfully update my shopping platform. I really appreciate the Zapiet team!

Jones Coffee Roasters

Works great. And when there are glitches, customer service is good. They respond within 24 hours, I'd say.

greedy's dish

i had an issue with their date selector design because was confusing, an unnecessary problem that could be avoided. anyway in the end staff was helpful and they sorted it, app is good and unique in its kind for shopify, a bit more effort from customer service would make things great. overall im satisfied with the app

Triad Merchant

The developers are super helpful. The support has been spot on. I have run into several road blocks and they have helped me over and over again. I have tried other websites to do what I needed to do but this app did what i needed.

Omaha Cookie Co

This app does what it says: allows me to add delivery time and date to my checkout flow.

Their support was very helpful and patient in helping me sort out some issues with integration.

Go ahead... try it now :)

wyldeflowers

I had been using Squarespace as my online store for a few years and got tired of not having the pick-up and delivery functionality I needed for our online flower shop. I did a little research into Shopify and found this Zapiet Store Pickup + Delivery app that could handle all the details we needed in our check out process. It was super easy to install and I was surprised at how precise you could get with delivery times and advance notice windows. I had a bit of a problem when I first launch the site but the support team was able to fix the problem pretty immediately. So far I'm a happy customer!

OPUS Design

A simple and effective app that does as it promises. Support was quick and helped us install and configure the app to our needs - so far so good!

Previous 1