Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Store pickup and local delivery for your Shopify store

BREAKFIRST by Amy

thanks robert & steph for being such a great help. you both have offered a ton of support throughout the integration process!

Zoomer

I am a local business with a new business model, because of this customization is almost inevitable.
I have had the best support from the whole team at Zapiet, Robert, Ismail, Sam & Sandy.
I would recommend this app over anything else out there for the support, clear explanations and continuous follow up to all requests.
Try it, you wont be disappointed!

Amycakes Bakery

I switched to this app from a different app that I had been using for 5 years because I wanted the POS feature. I'm so happy that I did! The customer support has been wonderful. I had a lot of questions as I transitioned and everyone I dealt with was helpful, friendly, knowledgeable and patient with me as I got it figured out. Their tutorials are really helpful too. Now I'm able to schedule orders in person on our POS system, and have those orders end up on the same dashboard as our online orders in the App. Makes it much easier to double check orders by pick-up/ delivery date!

The Home Bakery

The app is great and the customer support is absolutely amazing. We were using another Local Delivery app that now seems so rudimentary after using Zapiet Store Pickup + Delivery. Ismail is fantastic. Incredibly knowledgable, fast to respond, very helpful, and super easy to work with. Plus, the Knowledgebase provided is awesome and easy to use.

BALLOONERY.COM

Great app and fantastic customer support!

I've used a number of different Local Delivery apps. This one has by far the most robust and useful feature set.

Ismail provided amazing support and was very patient with my many questions. He was quick to respond and even helped fix things in Shopify that were not directly caused by his app.

Great experience!

Nancy & Stella Bakery

I use this app to allow customers to check delivery eligibility before they place an order. I absolutely recommend this app. Thank you Sandy and Steph for your excellent customer service!

Nancy

Balconi Floral Online Boutique

Absolute must have app for our online flower shop. It integrates nicely with the shopify shipping and check out for local deliveries and in store pick up. The support is amazing and answered every question I have to get our site going. Thank you very much!

Treats for Chickens

I just love this app. I set it up this morning and was able to customize it to my liking quite quickly. Plus I reached out to support for a question about extra, unwanted spacing in a section of information ahnnd, despite the chat window stating they would get back to me in a couple hours...I got clear directions back in less than 15 minutes ahnnd support logged into my shopify account [with my permission of course] and make some technical, backend edits and code too to another area in the Local Pickup section that wasn't to my liking. What's not to love? Take it for a spin: www.treatsforchickens.com

Concrete NYC

This app is extremely important for our business as many customers want to do an in store pick up! Also Ismail was extremely attentive to any questions I had. Highly recommend!

Tiffinly

Store Pickup + Delivery is the backbone of our online store and is an incredibly well-built app. Their customer service is legendary! No matter who I deal with at Zapiet I always always get exceptional customer service who go the extra mile to be meticulous in their work and response. Well done Zapiet! Customer forever!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34